Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42364
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #46
TrmaOne
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Pure objectivity here from me....I am not going to bust your balls as there has been a bit of that already. Here's the deal. If it is yours then fall on the grenade and talk to her and see how she feels about the situation. You both are adults and need to decide on what is the best thing to do. At some point you may have to come clean with your S.O. so be ready to take it on the chin.
Put your big boy pants on and make a big boy decision and don't punk out like most people do in a sticky situation. For every action there is a reaction and a circumstance that comes from it.
Obviously this is a serious issue that you and this nice lady need to make a "clear" decision on. When it boils down to it, it took two of you to be irresponsible...so now the two of you need to be responsible.

Again an bit of objectivity..but you know what they say about opinions...

Good luck mate!
Old 07-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #47
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
He or she might not look anything like you, might even be mixed.

I would DIE laughing.
I've known that to happen to a guy. Baby came out white and blonde, granny taking pictures putting the baby on facebook....then by week 2 he was brown as can be, LOL.

*****Can we place bets on this? I got $5 that says the baby will be mixed.*****
Old 07-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #48
wheels69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Make sure the baby is yours. ...if you and her were doing BBFS (which is a no no in hobbyland) she may have been providing BBFS to others
if it turns out to be yours. ...well, be a man and fess-up

whatever the outcome Good Luck
Old 07-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #49
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Clampett View Post
I am curious to hear the ladies opinions on what they would do if they were the OP's wife or SO. Would you divorce him right away, or try to work things out until the DNA test is performed? Would you raise the child if the mother does not want him? What should the SO do? I am just curious as to what the ladies of eccie think his SO should do, if anything.
Yeah, right! "I'm having a trick baby." Really?! It sounds like someone (OP) needs a little attention. This is a Troll thread if I didn't know one.
If this is a real situation, I am so sad.

He would be DIVORCED, and I'd be calculating my half of our estate. I have never been one to expect fidelity in a relationship. The only thing most women want is RESPECT.

1. Respect her enough to cover it up with your hussies and ho's.
2. Respect her enough to not COMMUNICATE with said hussies and ho's on the phone that I have access to the records.
3. Respect her enough to not invite said hussies to our home.
4. Respect her enough to not make her look like an ass in your community.

Any violation of these points, and it's unforgivable. Violations of these points and you may as well not wait until she leaves the house to bring her over and screw her bareback in her face. It means either YOU'RE STUPID AS FUCK or you think she is. I'll go with the former.

And to all of you fuckers who think that they can still bareback ladies because you've had a vasectomy, I hope your peckers fall off. I hope you contract antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea and rot from the inside out.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:31 AM   #50
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I'm sorry perhaps this is pregnancy hormones but I'm still stuck on the part where she doesn't mind giving up her child to a man she's only known 2 months and a client at that. Way to pick a winner. I'm not big on abortion so I'm going to suggest adoption. She obviously doesn't care about what will happen to her child.
I'm not willing to take his side of the story on whether or not she cares what happens. According to him, the provider & her child live with her parents, but he says the grandmother raises the child. So what.... She just pretends the child living with her doesnt exist? Sounds like he doesnt have the full story.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #51
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Interesting!***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyJohn View Post
I have not hobbied for a while, but I was bored one night and decided to venture back into the hobby. After a couple of "shots" I found a nice young girl who has become a regular for me this last 2 months.

I have kept it very discrete, she only knows me by my first name, she doesn't know where I work or even what I do. She has no idea about my SO, but she knows I have children. When I visit, I go in my Nissan, and I dress down (way down.)

So I go for my weekly "poker night" and she tells me she thinks she is pregnant. Guess whose baby she thinks it is? This is not my first carnival, and I am of course skeptical and suspicious. (I had a regular about five years ago who also told me she was pregnant after about a year that I had been seeing her. She eventually slipped up and I stopped seeing her.) The problem is that this time I am 90% sure it is probably mine (but not yet 100%). I checked the dates against her calendar and I don't think she is lying. There are also some other little subtle things, that put together, make me think that it is mine.

She hasn't asked for money and I haven't promised to give her anything. In Texas, for a child support claim a DNA test is necessary, so I have about 8 more months to figure out what to do. I am very tempted to just walk away from the whole thing, I don't think she could find me if I never saw her again. The only other thing she might know is my car's license plate. BUT....

As I said, I am about 90% sure it is mine. I hate to walk away from the possibility that it is my child. A DNA test is the only way to know 100%, but then she can sue for child support once we knew for sure.

Is there an anonymous way to conduct a DNA test? I am also concerned about child support and birth certificate data. I would adopt the child in a second if it was mine, but SO may not like that idea. SO would definitely find out about child support, but would she know if my name appeared on a birth certificate?

She was very indifferent about the whole thing, she does have one other child which her mom raises (she lives with mom and dad). I suspect she really doesn't care whether I am in the baby's life or not. I think she would let me keep the child (if I could). I think the child would be ok with her parents as well.

I know this got long and rambles a little, it is a lot to think about. Any insight from either side would be appreciated as well as any legal pointers on child support and responsibility.

Hi,

From my point of view, ...1. If you get involved in a child support issue they can and will put a lien on your property..(it's a community state) and the SO will find out sooner or later....

2. It sounds like she (mother to be) has a new generation mind set...sign your rights over and let child protective services (citizens) pay her family for 24 years...but remember they will dig deep into your personal life....(get the mail before she (SO) does)

3. Another child without a father...(nature)

It sounds like you both discussed the consequences of your actions...she will be in your life forever...GOOD LUCK!

Sincerely,
Wet
Old 07-07-2012, 05:57 AM   #52
cyranose69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Wow, this is one tough thread to answer. Everyone has mentioned some brutal and honest facts about the hobby. Even though we enjoy the company of the ladies we are still liable and morally responsible for our actions. Nikki had some really good points, unless we are in their position we really do not know how we would respond.
As with all things in life, thiis to will pass, take your time with your decision Cowboy.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #53
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It sounds like she (mother to be) has a new generation mind set...sign your rights over and let child protective services (citizens) pay her family for 24 years...but remember they will dig deep into your personal life....(get the mail before she (SO) does)
Let CPS pay...you're not serious right? (lol)
Old 07-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #54
Hottassamelia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1300
My ECCIE Reviews

I read the first 2 pages of this thread and it gave me a headache.
seriously.

I agree with TJ...if this is a true story..its a sad one.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #55
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxdream View Post
I'm not willing to take his side of the story on whether or not she cares what happens. According to him, the provider & her child live with her parents, but he says the grandmother raises the child. So what.... She just pretends the child living with her doesnt exist? Sounds like he doesnt have the full story.
Possibly. The main thing that caught my attention was she was willing to give him full custody and she's only known him 2 months and from what he says..she knows nothing about him.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #56
GrounDown
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

You are screwed, sir. I promise she knows more about you than you would like to think she does. She is not indifferent about any of this, if she was she would never have mentioned it to you (thats Knowing a Womans Mind 101).

You need to talk to the girl and be proactive about whatever you two decide. In this way you can control the flow and rate of info that eventually will come out. Otherwise, she will show up on your porch baby in hand during dinner with the SO and kids. Bank on it!!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #57
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
My honest unsolicited opinion... You obviously don't care about anyone but yourself.
Irrelevant, the same could be said about you...sleeping with married MEN(Plural) and knowingly putting their wives in danger for herpes, HPV, and other diseases that a cover does not protect against.

Quote:
1) you put your wife at risk by having unprotected sex with someone else
Yes, he did, so do others , both hobbyists and providers but that still doesn't stop you from giving unprotected Oral SEX vis a vis BBBJs with CIM now does it?

Quote:
2) you are willing to let her take the fall when you are half responsible for the situation. But ONLY If you think she doesn't have enough info to pin it on u
Sad but true. However, considering the moral makeup of our collective family here, why are you surprised?

Quote:
3) you are willing to leave child to grow up with only half the financial support he or she deserves.
See above to item 3.

Quote:
4) the fact that this is not the 1st time you've been in a position where someone can accuse you of getting them pregnant speaks volumes about the risk you are desperate enough to take.
No real point here, how every person defines risks and what they are willing to do makes this not relevant.

Isn't it a risk to sleep with many married men and put oneself at being outed and accused by an angry wife? Some may call it desperate while others par for the course.

Quote:
I dont care if I get pointed for this post. Your post lays out point by point why you aren't even close to a decent human being. Only for the child's sake, my advice is to get the DNA test and write her a monthly check but have NO part of raising that child. One of u is enough in this world.
You are entitled to your opinion. That's fine. Some may find what this guy is thinking objectionable, however he is in panic mode thinking the best way out of the situation for him.

But to judge this guy for what he may not do is pointless and hypocritical.

1. He shouldn't be fucking around on his wife.
However, he did and some girl made some money out of it.

2. He shouldn't have gotten the girl pregnant.
Well, he did. What are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing.

3. He shouldn't walk away.
Considering he did number one and two, would you reasonably expect him not to and do the right thing?

It's going to suck for the kid (the only Innocent one here) being w/o his real father but it may be better for the child. Whatever happens is between those two adults. I'm not going to tell him what to do. He needs to figure that out on his own.

I say, Cover up and/or get snipped boys. That's just my advice.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #58
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Please don't take my responses to atxdream's post as an attack on her. She is a very sweet girl.

I am using her post as an impetus to just shed light on the dichotomy between our moral ideals and actions that reveal our true selves.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #59
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

sorry, but I certainly did. To me you could have just posted the bottom portion of your reply beginning with item #1 kind Sir without "poking" at her. Anyway -- your post for eternity on this forum.

Has anyone seen any other posts by the OP since he originated this thread? It looks like his last time he was on eccie was four minutes after he began this thing.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #60
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

With all due respect to you Dennis...you know I adore you....but, if you were attacked, in this manner, would you want to post again?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women