Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162086
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453181
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2010, 02:43 AM   #46
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer having an incall because it's easier to control my environment. I've had a couple of bad experiences with outcalls over the years and the money is just not worth the risk. With an incall I can take better care of my clients too. I have everything they need right there and they always know where to find me.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #47
mahler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I prefer incall initially as I am getting to know them. After I have seen them a few times I prefer outcall to my apartment.
mahler is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #48
fun.time.hobbyist
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I prefer incall as I cannot host at my home. Even if I could host at my home, I wouldn't since you never know when someone may flip out on you. I also like going to a lady's incall as she is typically more at ease in her own environment.
fun.time.hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #49
ogre39
Valued Poster

I fully understand and appreciate the ladies concerns and try and respect them when scheduling sessions. While I would love to bring my ATFs to my home (I'm quite proud of it, and it shows), I am unable to do so. Incalls do give me a chance to get to know the lady and her tastes. This can, and has, led to better sessions and a much deeper understanding of the lady. The few outcalls I have participated in have been at more upscale hotels and resorts and were intended as treats for both of us.
ogre39 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #50
ftwranchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I prefer incalls with local providers and outcall when travelling. I have hosted an outcall on three occasions (once to my house, twice to a hotel when I was travelling). I also tend to find an incall provider that is more convienent. I'm not willing to travel to a remote part of the metroplex when one near a route I'll be taking that day is available.
ftwranchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #51
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer the security, well familiarity of my own place. I have done outcalls a grand total of 2 times and one of those was with another girl. I just don't think I could ever have the nerve to do outcalls on my own. I don't even do massage outcalls...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:39 PM   #52
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Count me in for incall: one "Fatal Attraction" moment with a non-provider ex was enough to decide no one even finds out my lil mens real names let alone where we live until *after* the wedding ceremony.

But I also have to go with those that have mentioned a weekend retreat someplace classy once we get to know each other: there was kick knowing "eh, we'll go down to the bar and dance a little and by the time we get back, they'll have wiped up all the grape oil and whipped cream and brought us some more champagne and raspberries"

Of course, her last birthday before she left town altogether Tiff also kept a running tally of how many times she could pretend to have lost the tip for the room service waiter and see if he would accept her flashing him instead, but didn't seem to figure out it was all going on the room bill anyway until they sent up a waitress instead.

Angie came back after her shift, but I digress...
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #53
chas00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well I'm from out of town and seldom spend the night. So I really prefer incall... Like Hayden said. She's well equiped too supply the mood, music, beverages etc... and of course the hospitality
chas00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #54
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I do not care either way, I have no SO and I have a pretty cool house. I will say this, the 30 seconds it takes a provider to get out of the car and make their way to my door is the ONE of the most exciting things about the encounter. I will never forget Charli Knox coming to my door. Very cool. I am pretty gentle and nice so most girls feel right at ease here. Charli even stayed and enjoyed the pool with me. Good times. Hope she comes back.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #55
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as it's safe and upscale, I love outcalls! I love the drive... turnin' up the music in my car and riding down that freeway.. lol

As long as it's upscale, incall or outcall is totally fine by me...

xoxox,
MarieLynn
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #56
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default It is not an either or for me

It seems to me that every situation is a little or a lot different.

I have only done outcalls when I am traveling and I do a lot of research in advance of my trip. ASPD was great for that and I could get opinions from local hobbiest before contacting the entertainers. Wait, I take that back. Back in my BP days, I did one outcall in Addison, got the room with cash, then set off to meet the provider. She was not what was advertised and I lost my cash for the room. Yes, it was less then $60, but what a waste of time. Back then, I did not consider having and Plan B.

So, I only do incall. Depending on the provider, here are my preferences:

#1: True Private Residence
They keep it clean and safe and comfortable because they are responsible for the place. This contributes to the most GFE due to comfort or the most PSE depending on accessories needed.

#2: Apartment or Condo that is just an Incall
Again, many of the comforts of a girlfriend's home, but does not include bills to be paid on the kitchen table, roommates, pets or the smell of the diaper Genie.

#3: Nice Hotel
This is good because one can expect plenty of security and a nice bar or restaurant for a getting-to-know-you opportunity.

#4: Extended Stay or National Chain Motel
My least favorite, but I will do it. Hey, the economy is not great and there are lots of providers in this market. I would guess the ratio if 10 hobbiest to each provider. So, if dropping the price to maintain traffic is the solution, then reducing overhead keeps the price down. This is really good for Plan B and C options.

#5: Tent in a Texas State Park
OK, this seems odd, but if the service to great, we can scare the bears and neighbors away and in the morning both of our backs are going to hurt anyway. So, why not do it as nature intended. (rubber ducky included, of course)

I will make the additional investment to support the true private residence or the long-term apartment or condo obligations that the provider
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:50 AM   #57
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to be switching to primarily outcall shortly. I'm trying to save up money to purchase a condo, and saving a bit on incall location seems to be a logical move. I'm still going to offer incall on Mondays-- since I am actually available during the day on Mondays and most daytimers don't want outcall. But evenings will be primarily outcall.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 AM   #58
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Ahhh, being under December brings back such sweet memories!
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #59
TATTED_UP
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

I am definitely going to say incall all the way its hard to get any ladies back to my cardboard box.. All BS aside, I am all about making the lady feel comfortable. You both will have a much more enjoyable time if you both are at ease..
TATTED_UP is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #60
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer outcall. I only do multi-hour dates so they tend to be in the evening and it's nice to leave my friend tucked in bed, relaxed, and ready to sleep.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote