Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #46
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm, I goofed up with names. I meant to say Amber Rain gets my vote for most intelligent and helpful. No offense to Dallas, she is equally nice but I got the names mixed up. Ladies, if you need info or advice ask Amber Rain. She is mensa smart and knows alot about screening. Tiffani Jameson is also my favorite. Super smart and classy. We are lucky to have them here on the board. I have learned alot from you all and appreciate the commeraderie. Stick together and we'll all go far. United we win, divided we fall. No person is an island. Reach out to your fellow providers and support each other with courtesy.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #47
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Umm, I goofed up with names. I meant to say Amber Rain gets my vote for most intelligent and helpful. No offense to Dallas, she is equally nice but I got the names mixed up. Ladies, if you need info or advice ask Amber Rain. She is mensa smart and knows alot about screening. Tiffani Jameson is also my favorite. Super smart and classy. We are lucky to have them here on the board. I have learned alot from you all and appreciate the commeraderie. Stick together and we'll all go far. United we win, divided we fall. No person is an island. Reach out to your fellow providers and support each other with courtesy.
Thank you honey!

Honestly, that's a hard thing to do, sticking together thing. The one thing I've learned about this industry is that the codependent mentality is rampant, and some expect things to just be given to them. I certainly don't mind reaching out to someone that I feel has put forth an effort in their lives and business, or has the potential to do more. Finding balanced providers is hard. Some ladies need to be reaching out for therapists first.

I've also learned that finding people who have the same work ethic as you, so that you don't MIND being a help to a lady is hard. Pricing, looks, none of that matters. But if I know a lady is going to rock a man's socks off, I will have no problem referring my clients to her, or helping her out on a project. But people talk a good game.

I don't know if you've ever done this, but there's no worse feeling than trying to help someone by doing doubles or referring clients, and their attitude sucks, or they pull some bare minimum shit because they're sure money, and not caring whether the client visits with her or ME again. It's heartbreaking, and it makes you not want to deal with other ladies.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #48
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I have learned a lot from you all and appreciate the commeraderie. Stick together and we'll all go far. United we win, divided we fall. No person is an island. Reach out to your fellow providers and support each other with courtesy.
Well said, Cinderbella. I'll never forget the ladies (all of whom carry themselves with grace like the ones you mentioned) who responded with open arms when I reached out for help concerning the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Thank you honey!

Honestly, that's a hard thing to do, sticking together thing. The one thing I've learned about this industry is that the codependent mentality is rampant, and some expect things to just be given to them. I certainly don't mind reaching out to someone that I feel has put forth an effort in their lives and business, or has the potential to do more. Finding balanced providers is hard. Some ladies need to be reaching out for therapists first.

I've also learned that finding people who have the same work ethic as you, so that you don't MIND being a help to a lady is hard. Pricing, looks, none of that matters. But if I know a lady is going to rock a man's socks off, I will have no problem referring my clients to her, or helping her out on a project. But people talk a good game.

I don't know if you've ever done this, but there's no worse feeling than trying to help someone by doing doubles or referring clients, and their attitude sucks, or they pull some bare minimum shit because they're sure money, and not caring whether the client visits with her or ME again. It's heartbreaking, and it makes you not want to deal with other ladies.
SPOT ON, Tiffani! The hobby is a cut throat place. I had to learn the hard way that you can't fall into helping someone if you aren't %100 sure that they also have your best interest at heart. The illusion of "easy money" can cause a weak minded individual to make choices that speak volumes about their true character.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #49
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto!

I have helped 3 gals get started...they have all betrayed me!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #50
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

Sincere apologies if I offended anyone. I just wanted to point out that many of the gentleman don't differentiate. Call it what you will but they just don't. If the next girl walks over needles to get to her room and lays on a filthy bed sheet, bless her! I still respect her as much as the next because that's how I want to be treated myself.

That said and since we are taking votes - I'll vote for Dallas, Dallas vote for Tiffani and Tiffani vote for me and let's all put in a vote for Cinderbella.

THANK YOU CINDERBELLA for even giving us the opportunity to freely voice our opinions in an open forum. I see you're a USN TWO TOUR VETERAN and Freedom isn't Free. Thank you for your service.

We are all beautiful and amazing...and as long as we keep the voting system going, we'll be great
misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 AM   #51
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

All you pinky in the air while sippin', Grey Poupon eatin', Miss Manners types need get real...all whores are the same, no matter where they stay, what they call themselves, or how they write their ads...same goes for johns...

Wondering "where the class went" when talking about this industry is like asking "where the honest and fair dealings went" concerning drug dealers...fucking stupid...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:01 AM   #52
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women