Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #46
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The difference being that Powell was passing on information that everyone in government, including Defense, NSC, WH, London, Clinton, Kerry, and many many others believed to be true.

The Rice statements is just the opposite. It is clear the CIA, WH, State, and others knew blaming the incidents on a video was a sham intended to deceive and deflect the American public during the tail-end of the campaign.
So you are saying the CIA knowingly gave false intel to Congress and Sec Rice?

I wanna be clear on this one.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post

Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 11:27 AM EST, Fri November 16, 2012

Petraeus testified that he developed unclassified talking points in the days after the attack but he had no direct involvement in developing the ones used by Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, King said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/16/politi...ngs/index.html

Petraeus testifies on Capitol Hill on Libya attack

1:49PM EST November 16. 2012 -

WASHINGTON — The CIA told the White House that the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was a terror attack by an al-Qaeda linked group, but the assessment was altered by Obama administration officials, Gen. David Petraeus told the House Intelligence Committee. . . .

"The original talking points put out by the CIA were different from what was later put out," King said. "Petraeus says his initial assessment was from the start it was a terrorist attack."

However, King said Petraeus didn't know why al-Qaeda involvement was taken out of the talking points.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...aring/1708373/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #48
markroxny
Valued Poster

Good link IB but it does not answer my question.

Does anyone here have proof that the CIA knowingly gave Sec Rice and the congress false information?

Quote:
The cause of that discrepancy is unclear, King said.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #49
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Ex-CIA chief Petraeus testifies Benghazi attack was al Qaeda-linked terrorism

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 11:27 AM EST, Fri November 16, 2012

Petraeus testified that he developed unclassified talking points in the days after the attack but he had no direct involvement in developing the ones used by Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, King said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/16/politi...ngs/index.html

He also said the changes didn't come from the white house..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

According to Petraeus, his report concluded that it was a planned terrorist attack. That report then "filtered" through some bureaucracy, and came out in the end with the lie about the video. Not sure who was determined to lie about it, but ultimately, the President knew, or should have known, he was sending Amb. Rice with patently false information.

Corrupt, dishonest and incompetent. No other words describe the current Administration.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good link IB but it does not answer my question.

Does anyone here have proof that the CIA knowingly gave Sec Rice and the congres false information?
Petraeus testified that he developed unclassified talking points in the days after the attack but he had no direct involvement in developing the ones used by Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #52
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
According to Petraeus, his report concluded that it was a planned terrorist attack. That report then "filtered" through some bureaucracy, and came out in the end with the lie about the video. Not sure who was determined to lie about it, but ultimately, the President knew, or should have known, he was sending Amb. Rice with patently false information.

Corrupt, dishonest and incompetent. No other words describe the current Administration.
You are still making a lot of assumptions here and drawing a conclusion you don't have enough evidence to draw yet. Not that I'm surprised.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

See Rep. Peter King's press conference. If and when I find a link, I will post it. Until then, and even after that, I'm sure, you just go on believing the lies Messiah Obama tells you to believe.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
He also said the changes didn't come from the white house..
"It was very clear from day one that this was a terrorist attack," Chambliss told Fox News. "This would be obvious to anyone. That is very clear."

The claim from the White House that al-Qaeda was not involved in the attack came days after the Democratic National Convention that nominated Obama for another term and during which Vice President Biden and others gave televised speeches lauding the president for crushing al-Qaeda throughout the world.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:14 PM   #55
markroxny
Valued Poster

I live in NY COF, King is a fucking asshole.

This all comes down to one thing.

If there is any evidence that the white house somehow took information given to them by the CIA and intentionally twisted it, then you have your conspiracy. And there will be no denying it.

However, as of yet, there is NO such evidence, only conjecture and assumptions. Let all the facts and testimony come out first, let's hear from all sides. Is that so hard?
Old 11-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"It was very clear from day one that this was a terrorist attack," Chambliss told Fox News. "This would be obvious to anyone. That is very clear."

The claim from the White House that al-Qaeda was not involved in the attack came days after the Democratic National Convention that nominated Obama for another term and during which Vice President Biden and others gave televised speeches lauding the president for crushing al-Qaeda throughout the world.

It doesn't matter who testifies that the white house didn't make the changes you assholes will still blame Obie.By the way I'm not defending him just LMAO at the wingers who won't quit beating the dead horse.If someone changed the statement before it got to the white house they were bull shitted just like the rest...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #57
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Good question; who told Rice to go out and promote the false story of a video being the cause when the CIA, Obama, and Dept of State knew otherwise ???????????????

Enquiring minds want to know..............

Quote:

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does anyone here have proof that the CIA knowingly gave Sec Rice and the congress false information?
How would anyone on this board have ...

..."proof that the CIA knowingly gave Sec Rice and the congress false information"?

If the CIA Director says he sent out a memo that said XYZ, which he claims was his assessment, and then the Ambassador to the U.N. says she got a memo saying ABC, it is rather clear that:

1. The CIA Director is lying
2. Some between the two changed the memo language or
3. The U.N. Ambassador is lying.

You pick.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
It doesn't matter who testifies that the white house didn't make the changes you assholes will still blame Obie.By the way I'm not defending him just LMAO at the wingers who won't quit beating the dead horse.If someone changed the statement before it got to the white house they were bull shitted just like the rest...

turn on Fox News, Beck, Rush et al and if the comments on this thread dont mirror theirs I'll apologize for COF being such a moron ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's Obama's Administration. Obama said he sent Rice out with the "best intelligence" they had. That was a lie. It is no one else's fault BUT Obama!

Gawd, you are stupid!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women