Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-26-2022, 10:43 AM   #46
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Even an indirect insult will get you pointed. Two at a time.

I'm gonna try to take another break.
Indirect? Do you mean to a blind person?
I agree you truly do need a break!
Old 10-27-2022, 08:56 PM   #47
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Staff edit - comment removed
Old 10-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #48
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

For my polar opposite friend Lusty:

Gonna have to live with a non-sense of humor admiderator. I can adjust.

Will he close this thread too? Will I be next? Stay tuned to the boring whoring Political forum.

Old 10-30-2022, 03:09 PM   #49
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Will he close this thread too? Will I be next? Stay tuned to the boring whoring Political forum.

Old 10-30-2022, 03:14 PM   #50
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why do you believe the moderator has no sense of humor? I find him very humorous
Old 10-30-2022, 03:31 PM   #51
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldace View Post
Why do you believe the moderator has no sense of humor? I find him very humorous

Too much of a stickler for the rules. That's good, in a sense. At least we know where we can play.

Like a referee, just let me know where you are on the rules. Let us adjust to your interpretation of the rules. We should work around you.

Just asking for consistency. Players win the game. Coaches lose the game. Referees ruin the game.
Old 10-30-2022, 11:00 PM   #52
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

If you guys could see how many of you RTM each other over petty BS your opinion would change real quick on how heavy handed the mods may be.

The Political Forum is a cesspool of malcontents who talk past each other all day and only joy comes from setting up and executing weak insults on each other.

Ya'll get treated like children because you act like children. And the speculation on this thread shows how truly out of touch with reality many here appear to be.

Maybe if you practice the tried and true position of typing out your response then saving it for 24 hours. Most of what is said has nothing to do with the original intent of the forum.
Old 10-30-2022, 11:37 PM   #53
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Just for the record, Bolt. As a moderator do you mind stating the number of times I have RTM'd anything in this forum although I know some of these blouses RTM my posts when they get butt hurt over nothing?

I think a lot of these sensitive old sissies don't believe me when I say I honestly don't give a fuck if they insult me. And that I believe only weak sensitive bitches tattle. Not trying to put Bolt on the spot to confirm it in case there is a conflict for him to do so, but the answer is ZERO times.

You can't complain about the moderating when you act like punk asses and RTM bullshit and pretty much demand supervision, so this forum gets treated like a daycare full of special ed kids as a result of the whining and back and forth bickering because of some (not all) geriatric tattletale sensitive crybabies. You're getting exactly what you asked for but were too stupid to know it with all of the RTM bullshit that some of you tattling bitches do.
Old 10-31-2022, 12:03 AM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
If you guys could see how many of you RTM each other over petty BS your opinion would change real quick on how heavy handed the mods may be.

which is why many years ago chica chaser when he was mod of this forum created a tread about rtm's. the intent was to show who was abusing the feature. it did not have the intended effect.

there is a certain poster who has rtm'd over 1,100 posts most of which weren't even close to an infraction. can't say who that is or how i know that, but you also know that.

The Political Forum is a cesspool of malcontents who talk past each other all day and only joy comes from setting up and executing weak insults on each other.

it's always been a cesspool. when it was the "wild wild west" and barring a few nuclear responses posters could openly insult each other. the political forum was created to draw away the acrimonious posts that political discussions bring on from the various regional sandboxes. in that regard it's been mostly successful.

yet the shitshow remains, even after the "great awaking" and the end of the "wild wild west" which i supported here ..

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1060808305&post count=1

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060808305#po st1060808305

Ya'll get treated like children because you act like children. And the speculation on this thread shows how truly out of touch with reality many here appear to be.

Maybe if you practice the tried and true position of typing out your response then saving it for 24 hours. Most of what is said has nothing to do with the original intent of the forum.

all of us should show restraint before posting. or there will be consequences. we get that.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:23 AM   #55
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

These are the rules I live by,

1. Never RTM anyone.

2. Insult and deprecate politicians, not board members.

3. Love your fellow monger. We are all God's children. Except for bb.

4. If you post off topic and want to avoid the wrath of biomed, follow with an on topic post. You'll probably slip by him. That's because, unlike many of us, he likely has better things to do than hang out all day in the political section of a hooker board.
Old 10-31-2022, 07:58 PM   #56
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
These are the rules I live by,

1. Never RTM anyone.

2. Insult and deprecate politicians, not board members.

3. Love your fellow monger. We are all God's children. Except for bb.

4. If you post off topic and want to avoid the wrath of biomed, follow with an on topic post. You'll probably slip by him. That's because, unlike many of us, he likely has better things to do than hang out all day in the political section of a hooker board.
Rule one: I've RTM'd the funny gunslinger for a slip up. A child's image on an avatar on a YouTube content creator. Then I went after the moderator for not addressing it 18-20 hours later. I was pointed for pointing it out in glorious fashion.

I RTM'd a fellow monger for posting the same creepy troll image I had been pointed for before.

I can't think of any other instances of RTM'ing anyone. I'll concede two or three more under the influence. That's just a literal "handful." Not bad for as long as I've been making trouble.

Rule two: Fuck that! I go after staff. Fuck it.

Rule three: I love everyone. Doesn't mean I can't hate their ideas. Politicians or pussy pirates.

Rule four: Correction: If you post off topic, say making a joke or insulting members (sometimes in one swing), please end it with something on topic putting the post together. Yes, this is a case case of "do as I say and not as I do" (because I post flippantly, emotionally and chemically), but if you address the OP's original topic, you should be fine.

Or else:

In a 24-hour news cycle, it is most wise to post your thoughts 24-hours after you want them known. Because 1,440 minutes later, that flash of brilliance still holds the same resonance.

Old 10-31-2022, 09:27 PM   #57
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

MeThinks the subject of this thread has hit their feces quotient and another Mod had to step in (and hopefully not step *in*) and reply.

I hope penance in the romper room wasn't too much for bio. We all know how laid back it is in Arky land
Old 11-03-2022, 09:06 PM   #58
eccieuser9500
BANNED

WuWu might remember me from the Houston scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Guess bio served his timeout and left the polit sect.

I think Wakeup is just crazy enough to have volunteered to take over

Let's GO Astros!
Old 11-03-2022, 09:28 PM   #59
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

You aren't that Lucky.
The number of posts that require Staff Action have ramped down.
No need to post or take action when none is needed.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:34 PM   #60
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
You aren't that Lucky.
The number of posts that require Staff Action have ramped down.
No need to post or take action when none is needed.
Calm before the storm.

Let's fuckin' GO!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women