Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #46
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavpet View Post
Liar Liar ---- below is the link to all your reviews include reviews that you charged less than 200$ when you in Dallas

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=13328..._reviews&pp=10
lol that was in 2012-2013, and i learned better, i was like 22 back then, lol I learned better and i did better honey. Now whats your excuse? don't get it confused, the $50 = $150 i wasn't never THAT cheap! Don't be mad you still making the same amount of money you was making in 1989

And i'm talking about TER Dumb Dumb, home of the $1,200 minimums! And true millionaire clients!

But like i said i just read your reviews and i feel a lot better about myself. Thanks for renewing my confidence!
Old 05-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #47
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13

ECCIE rule

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:04 PM   #48
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

This failed attempt at a threAD to trash a member was a botched abortion from Post #1.

These guys will dig dirt on you faster & better than you think you can respond with what you feel is an intelligent or quirky response.

BLM has become a master at it and he's just one. The louder you bark, the more bones he's going to throw at you.

You really should stop responding to them.

Those that shout the loudest at how great they are and how much they make are usually the opposite. Look at most true millionaires and billionaires. They dress normal. Most wannabes dress and act like fools who only look like a million bucks to one person, the one who they see in the mirror. Reference the first line in my signature line.

So far it's 4 pages wasted bandwidth over $20.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #49
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

lol also i just want y'all to know i get lots of money from men who i have never had sex with as well. BWahahahaha So i'm getting it in baby! That's what i'm working towards now, rich husband and men i just string along paying bills making them think one day we will be together. Because the key is to NEVER fuck them.

And there is no dirt to pull up darling. I blur my face for my privacy, always have. These reviews on here are from so far long ago. Like i said i was young, i didn't know any better and once i learned better, i did better. Period.

Sorry these bitter men are mad they still haven't gotten a raise in 10 years. I don't allow my life to go that way. You gotta take responsibility for your life! MAN UP!
Old 05-07-2019, 10:14 PM   #50
Chavpet
BANNED

Encounters: 13
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
Lol nice try! All my reviews are Erased on the board that is totally gone. DUH!

ohhhh noooo what am i going to do?!?!?! BWahahaha, i'm still making more money than you and your wife combined. I see your budget is $100 still. after how many years? when they gonna give you that raise?

And don't worry i still hit the ISO people with the $500 fee. LMAO

Stop being complacent and maybe your life will get better. Must suck to see the world moving all around you and you're not going anywhere.
My last post.

I dated you when you were in Dallas and didn't write review because your services were YMMV.

You charged me more than 100$ LOL.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #51
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
lol that was in 2012-2013, and i learned better, i was like 22 back then
And yet you are still immature, completely transparent, and absolutely full of shit.

You really should go and fix that botched boob job. Or just go.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:05 AM   #52
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

With that attitude, sounds like you're dead on the inside. I'll pray for you. Maybe in the future you'll find meaning in your life. Maybe
Old 05-08-2019, 06:03 AM   #53
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:

Just remember the men who can afford $500 an hour are enjoying their lives, not spending it bitching and moaning online.

The same applies to providers making $500 per hour, and they aren't on here bragging about how much they are making. The ones bragging about how much they are making usually are actually not.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:07 AM   #54
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
The same applies to providers making $500 per hour, and they aren't on here bragging about how much they are making. The ones bragging about how much they are making usually are actually not.

Also, only ghetto whores openly support thief’s and proudly talks about providing shitty service and conning customers out of their moneys. May the IRS find your sorry ass
Old 05-08-2019, 08:33 AM   #55
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

All this from the loud mouthed whore Mya who years ago created a fake mandle, ModelClient, and wrote fake reviews on herself and her disease carrying buddy, brownsugarbaby aka AdrienneBaptiste, and gained access to the Men’s Lounge.

This narcissistic, egotist is as Bat Shit Crazy as they come...Be careful unknowing Baby Daddy’s, you don’t wanna be paying this lunatic child support...Yep, the word is she’ll let you creampie her for the 500 and she did it here when she was 200.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:59 AM   #56
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post

This narcissistic, egotist is as Bat Shit Crazy as they come...Be careful unknowing Baby Daddy’s, you don’t wanna be paying this lunatic child support...Yep, the word is she’ll let you creampie her for the 500 and she did it here when she was 200.
Maybe this is part of her strategy to catch that "millionaire client" she refers to in her posts?
Old 05-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #57
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Then millionaires can afford to pay for all type of services, be careful what you wish for
Old 05-08-2019, 09:22 AM   #58
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
I can’t read anymore of this thread. Too much drama. I can remember when seeing a hooker was exciting. Now just reading a hooker board makes me gringe.
seeing hookers is still and will always be fun. coed was always a shit show, like a jerry springer show.

PS: this could be OP bluffing her way through obvious lies:

https://youtu.be/eltzJxi-BVk"> https://youtu.be/eltzJxi-BVk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Old 05-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #59
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

Closed.

Reminder posted by St C here https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women