Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 09:23 AM   #46
TXRoadNinja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Don't judge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
let me add then what about 50+ and 60+.... this is a big fantasy of mine please dont judge
I'm only judging your great taste in fine older wine! I mean women. I have visited a couple of "cougars" (not sure you're a cougar with dealing with old guys like me) who hold their own with some of the younger providers.

I appreciate your question cause there are two over 50 that had me dizzy on the way out the door!

Sweet Cougar
Cougar4hire

Great ladies and very surprising.
TXRoadNinja is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:41 AM   #47
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Laura Lynn in Dallas and Vivian Knights a lil east of Dallas are the "cream of the crop"!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:51 AM   #48
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ginger* View Post
+1
i second *Ginger*'s nomination.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:56 AM   #49
mavsman777
SPINNER LOVER

Encounters: 142

+1 for *Ginger*
mavsman777 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 01:10 PM   #50
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

My real age is actually in my mid 40s … and yes I am a MILF. But I just look so young so I do not look the part for the mature MILF role so if I put my real age, it's just gonna confuse the guys. :-( I look late 20s/early 30s but I have an old mature soul.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:04 PM   #51
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Hold the phone! Samantha and others may have....."misstated"..... their real age in their showcases??? No freakin' way! Say it isn't so! Is it really true?

You mean there may be more ladies in the 40 to 50 range than the search function indicates?

AND AND and, many of the ladies in their 40s look younger than 40?

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
There is a God!
Annie bar the door! There may be a stampede of showcase age updates.

Note to self: research and maybe see more ladies in the age group of 34 - 39. ..... like... Berkleigh, Bliss, Jessica and Ms. Samantha Thom....because...they may really be 40!
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:39 PM   #52
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Hold the phone! Samantha and others may have....."misstated"..... their real age in their showcases??? No freakin' way! Say it isn't so! Is it really true?

You mean there may be more ladies in the 40 to 50 range than the search function indicates?

AND AND and, many of the ladies in their 40s look younger than 40?

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!
There is a God!
Annie bar the door! There may be a stampede of showcase age updates.

Note to self: research and maybe see more ladies in the age group of 34 - 39. ..... like... Berkleigh, Bliss, Jessica and Ms. Samantha Thom....because...they may really be 40!
I think in this industry which rely on mostly physical looks, the real age doesn't matter….you just have to look the part. Unlike in real life dating world like on Match.com…real age matters to make a decision whether to date that person long-term/marriage/purpose of having a family, children, etc.
If I put my real age on here, people might feel misled because I look nothing like the mature MILF type. Clients who are looking for certain mature type will be disappointed when they see me open the door. Asian women tend to look younger, ya know, plus I am really fit. I just want to put a number that the society think FIT my looks. And I haven't had a problem.
Now why do I tell my real age on this thread? For discussion purpose I guess.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:01 PM   #53
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Samantha, I agree with you. You are one very level headed, well grounded, sexy and (although I have not met you and must take your word for it) younger than 40 looking fit lady. And by the way, I suspect that no one has ever been disappointed when you open the door.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:08 PM   #54
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
I think in this industry which rely on mostly physical looks, the real age doesn't matter….you just have to look the part. Unlike in real life dating world like on Match.com…real age matters to make a decision whether to date that person long-term/marriage/purpose of having a family, children, etc.
If I put my real age on here, people might feel misled because I look nothing like the mature MILF type. Clients who are looking for certain mature type will be disappointed when they see me open the door. Asian women tend to look younger, ya know, plus I am really fit. I just want to put a number that the society think FIT my looks. And I haven't had a problem.
Now why do I tell my real age on this thread? For discussion purpose I guess.
Very well said. It's just a number.

I heard a wonderful line recently, "years, lovers, and glasses of wine, these are things that should never be counted."

Party on folks, party on!
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:25 PM   #55
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Very nice to know that in half a decade, I may still be "marketable" based on the number of interest within age-groups in this thread.

I've been with Myra *mentioned on here* and damn near got lock jaw sucking on her God given naturals. She is awsome!
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:09 PM   #56
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I SECOND everything that Sam said! She does look like she's in her EARLY 30's if not late 20's FOR SURE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
My real age is actually in my mid 40s … and yes I am a MILF. But I just look so young so I do not look the part for the mature MILF role so if I put my real age, it's just gonna confuse the guys. :-( I look late 20s/early 30s but I have an old mature soul.
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #57
planojim
Valued Poster

Sweet Bliss.....You will be marketable into your 60's FOR SURE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
Very nice to know that in half a decade, I may still be "marketable" based on the number of interest within age-groups in this thread.

I've been with Myra *mentioned on here* and damn near got lock jaw sucking on her God given naturals. She is awsome!
Old 09-03-2015, 06:20 PM   #58
planojim
Valued Poster

Bryan, I also prefer more mature ladies myself. (30's on up) I'm not slamming women in their early and late 20's but women over 30 usually have as much or more to offer between their ears (not talking about oral sex btw) as they do between their legs. I think they're more responsive and 'know what they want' and know how to get it from a man. You'll find a great selection of 'Milf's' here on the board to pick from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan69 View Post
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD LISTING OF MILFS 40 TO 50÷. WITH GOOD EXPERIENCES. THESE LADIES ARE SWEET AND "with it " and FABULOUS SEX PARTNERS. THANKS
Bryan69
Old 09-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #59
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

<-------Helllllloooooooo!!!!!! I'm still standing'....
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #60
planojim
Valued Poster

Hey V! Judging by your showcase photos you can make a few men stand 'erect' also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
<-------Helllllloooooooo!!!!!! I'm still standing'....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women