Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #46
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have been reading this thread for a few days and thought I would add my 2 cents worth. I am not called BigBobFTWorth beacuse of the size of my "heat seeking, moisture producing, throbbing love muscle". I am 6'3" and about 250 pounds, yes a big man. 5 years ago I was 440 pounds, a really big fat man. Being fat is at times a real pain in our society. People laugh at you behind your back, children come up and poke you also even yelling how fat you are. Its tough to fly on a plane, much less go shopping for clothes when you are big. I know more about this subject than most people. I made major changes to my life and even went as far to have gastric bypass surgery and yes I feel great and have all kinds of energy, especially sexual energy. When you are fat, you dont go out, you dont date you site home and eat. The only ladies I saw were providers and they were all incredible with me. The ladies I choose is not just based on their look, but their attitiude. If any of you ladies think you are gaining weight and do not feel attractive, well you just come over to my place for food, fun, drinks, music and laughter. You see when you dim the lights and you start to kiss and things progress, I am willing to bet the man does not care about how much you weigh, but rather the passion that is within the woman. Most men dont have a clue about how much a woman weighs and what is ideal for them. I have been with a few ladies on the board that are tall and their actual wieght is a closely guarded secret because they fear what some hobbyist might think if their "true" weight was revealed. Being as big as I am, there are not many women that can come close to my height and weight. So again if any of you ladies want to feel small and petite come see me. Just dont tell everyone I prefer a woman to be a woman with curves.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #47
Caitlyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 904

Bob.... Thank you for this post!!
Caitlyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #48
bchum1977
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

To me, an inaccurate picture (weight wise) is as bad a saying your GFE and only offering CBJ. Let's not forget we are shopping here, and truth in advertising must be upheld. You can't put a HEMI emblem on a dodge with a V6 an expect your buyer not to be pissed off enough to say something. Weight can be just as important as menu and dishonesty (by posting inacccurate weights or pics) should be publically noticed and reported. Hurt feelings is an unfortunate by product, but then again this is a tough business where providers know if not expect to be rated based on their service AND appearance.
bchum1977 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #49
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I illusion of love you, Bob. You are, in a word....awesome.

When is dinner??
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:25 PM   #50
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Bchum1977 I diagree with what you posted:

"To me, an inaccurate picture (weight wise) is as bad a saying your GFE and only offering CBJ"

This is just not the case. A woman might not be totally honest about her weight, or age or even shoe size. If the lady post pictures and they are accurate, then you either accept her or not. The average woman in America is a size 14-16. How many of the men even know about women's clothing sizes? Marilyn Monroe was a size 16, and I would have made her my ATF and would have had no problem with her curves.

Take a look at TNT Kelly, XO Sadie, The Italian Princess, Sam Malone, and the list goes on and on, these are incredible looking ladies with incredible skills. Yet I doubt any of you would guess their real weight. The point is WHO CARES!!!! Again when its time for BCD, the lights are low, the wine has been poured and you are both naked, do you really care about her weight? I think not.

And Dannie you are soooooo sexy. You let me know what you want for dinner and I feel pretty good I can make it a special meal. Just ask Fawn about my cooking, she has never turned down an offer for a meal at my house. And oh Dannie dont forget to bring your friend, I still want that 3-some.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women