Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42046
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #46
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Yet another embarrassment from McCain. Yeah he my Senator and well past his prime.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I bet you voted for Mccain in 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
McCain is done. So are others.
Rand Paul should now filibuster the Obama administration to assure us that we will not drone Martians, should they land in New Mexico!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Yet another embarrassment from McCain. Yeah he my Senator and well past his prime.
It was a PR move by Rand Paul.

Next he will be making an accusation that Obama was in the DR with Mendez and do another filibuster to make them promise not to screw underage girls.

No different than asking the question, "Are you still beating your wife"

The Admin made the mistake of ignoring the silly fucking question. Give Rand credit, he made a mountain out of a sink hole! You notice "not engaged"?

That means they think they can drone citizen engaged in combat. Why didn't Rand press them on the meaning of 'combat'.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #49
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It was a PR move by Rand Paul.

Next he will be making an accusation that Obama was in the DR with Mendez and do another filibuster to make them promise not to screw underage girls.

No different than asking the question, "Are you still beating your wife"

The Admin made the mistake of ignoring the silly fucking question. Give Rand credit, he made a mountain out of a sink hole!
Bullshit comparisons trying to deflect blame from Obama/Holder who were trying to play cute. I think this summarizes things nicely:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...letter/273749/
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Homo.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Obama should drone LK first. People like her are the biggest threat to this country. Drone her with horseshit on her bunker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Bullshit comparisons trying to deflect blame from Obama/Holder who were trying to play cute. I think this summarizes things nicely:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...letter/273749/
If you read the letter, it does nothing to address the actual question at hand. Can the President kill Americans on our own soil with drones. The answer is yes, if he thinks they are engaged in combat. Combat was not defined. So Rand Paul engaged in political grandstanding for the paranoid/ignorant among us. I'll be nice and leave it up to each individual to define ignorant. There is no doubt who the paranoid are roaming this forum.

Below is the head paranoid: You are welcome to grab a gun , a couple hundred thousand rounds of ammo and join her and JD in their bunker

Don't forget your Tim McViegh and David Koresh posters, they won't let you in without'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
I stayed up with those guys till the filibuster ended. I was ready to stay up all night to support what they were doing. I've left messages with both Rand and Ted. Thank God someone actually said, " hmmm our president is trying to have the ability to kill American's on American soil?" I don't give even one shit what you liberal idiots have to say on this issue that isn't in support of the constitution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

When I start to slip and think maybe democrats aren't so bad, I just come to the sand box to remind me how completely anti American you all actually are. You think you're just giving people on the right a bunch of shit, but what you're really doing is proving you are all traitors to our country. Fuck you liberal jack asses. I have no mercy in my heart for any of you. If you were on fire, I might piss on you.... but I'd charge extra.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default This just in , fresh off the AP

Rand Paul wants assurance Old Yeller won't be droned!

Tea Cups cheer his courage...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #53
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Wicked

I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

President Obama has not used a drone attack on an American on American soil and says he has no plans to do so.

Personally, I think leaving his future intentions a little vague will put fear only in those criminals who might be thinking about evil deeds.

. . . As the good book says, the wicked flee when none pursueth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Why on earth wouldn't you agree with his substantive position? You think the U.S. has a right to kill it's own citizens on it's own soil without due process??!!!! And if so, why, for God's sake??!!!!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Rand Paul should now filibuster the Obama administration to assure us that we will not drone Martians, should they land in New Mexico!
Rumor has it that Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee (Dim-TX) is planning just such a filibuster: she wants to ensure there is no collateral damage to that flag Armstrong left on Mars in 1969.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #55
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
If you read the letter, it does nothing to address the actual question at hand. Can the President kill Americans on our own soil with drones. The answer is yes, if he thinks they are engaged in combat. Combat was not defined. So Rand Paul engaged in political grandstanding for the paranoid/ignorant among us. I'll be nice and leave it up to each individual to define ignorant. There is no doubt who the paranoid are roaming this forum.
What a cop out. Combat doesn't need to be defined. It is understood to mean that - at the very minimum - the individual is engaged in violence, RIGHT NOW, or will be very soon.

That is no different than cops shooting an armed man that
is am imminent threat to them or someone else.

If there was an armed revolution occuring in the country, no one would dispute the Presidents power to suppress it with the military. That is no different than the Civil War.

But the original issue wasn't whether an American citizen was involved in "combat", it was whether the American citizen was a "terrorist".

"Terrorist" has a much more flexible definition than "combat".

Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What a cop out. Combat doesn't need to be defined. It is understood to mean that - at the very minimum - the individual is engaged in violence, RIGHT NOW, or will be very soon.

or will be very soon.

Your naivety cracks me up.

Quote:

That is no different than cops shooting an armed man that is am imminent threat to them or someone else.

If there was an armed revolution occuring in the country, no one would dispute the Presidents power to suppress it with the military. That is no different than the Civil War.

But the original issue wasn't whether an American citizen was involved in "combat", it was whether the American citizen was a "terrorist".

"Terrorist" has a much more flexible definition than "combat".

Stupid SOB (that would be directed at you, exNYer) forgets that Presidents argue about what the definition of 'is', is!

Now go suck Rand Paul's dick for pointing out that a windshield better not take on an elephant but can crush a bug.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Rumor has it that Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee (Dim-TX) is planning just such a filibuster: she wants to ensure there is no collateral damage to that flag Armstrong left on Mars in 1969.
Rumor has it that I'd drone that bitch!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:00 PM   #58
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
That means they think they can drone citizen engaged in combat. Why didn't Rand press them on the meaning of 'combat'.
After 12 hours he probably had to piss.
He brought attention to the matter, which was his goal. Even CNN/MSNBC had to cover the story so lots of people saw something that never would have heard about it otherwise. Mission accomplished.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Don't worry about that Great White Shark off to your starboard CC, you have on Shark repellant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
After 12 hours he probably had to piss.
He brought attention to the matter, which was his goal. Even CNN/MSNBC had to cover the story so lots of people saw something that never would have heard about it otherwise. Mission accomplished.
He brought attention to something that was not happening or going to happen but could happen (in theory) .

That is like applauding him for getting the administration to promise not to kill the Easter Bunny.

Mission accomplished if you are into accomplishing nothing. The only thing accomplished was to sell some folks (Tea Folks) shark repellant.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #60
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Its good that you have an opinion. It would be pretty boring if everyone agreed with each other.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women