Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #46
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie View Post
Beware of this and they do expire.

^, classic....now see below in sig

BTW, I do bring them just in case but doe expect the provider to have some especially when it is an incall.

Just my
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #47
jazz1j
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think providers should treat condoms like AMEX DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!!! THEIR IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
jazz1j is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #48
OverBought
Left the room

Encounters: 22

I carry my own, and sometimes have to roll um too (as in "my fingernails are too long, maybe you better")
OverBought is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:47 AM   #49
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no excuse, period! I've heard stories of ladies doing this. The guy showing up and all the sudden she doesn't have any supplies. There are some gents that have been smart enough to see through what she is doing, which is trying to get the guy to do bbfs and charge a little more....or maybe she is just a little sick & twisted & just wants bbfs, no extra charge. I mean think about it.......as a provider, this is what we do for a living, maybe not full time, but this is what we do. How can you set an appt and not realize you don't have all the supplies you need???? It has been a few times I thought I had one, but didn't & had to get the guy to stop and get some. But forgetting you don't have condoms period......come on now, thats just game and you guys need to see through it. I don't care how long you have been seeing a provider, bbfs is not cool by any means!!! I don't care how heated the passion is, NEVER forget the condom!!! Gents, think about it, if she does bbfs with you, do you honestly think you are the only one??? Forgetting you don't have your supplies is not an accident.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #50
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies - the "protection" should be included in the cost for the session for goodness sakes. Do not leave it up to the guys to get! We are all grown women right??

TRUE STORY:
I had a guy show up with his own little brown bag of the kind that "he preferred". He accidentally dumped the bag over before we began and as I was helping him pick them up off the floor...I noticed the expiration date on them was from 2007!!! No WAY Jose!

Thank Gawd I always have a stash on hand all sizes and brands...I'm not sure if he knew or not, I would hate to think that this was on purpose...but if he's been carrying around that same little brown bag since 2007 - ladies beware.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #51
gucio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Ladies - the "protection" should be included in the cost for the session for goodness sakes. Do not leave it up to the guys to get! We are all grown women right??

TRUE STORY:
I had a guy show up with his own little brown bag of the kind that "he preferred". He accidentally dumped the bag over before we began and as I was helping him pick them up off the floor...I noticed the expiration date on them was from 2007!!! No WAY Jose!

Thank Gawd I always have a stash on hand all sizes and brands...I'm not sure if he knew or not, I would hate to think that this was on purpose...but if he's been carrying around that same little brown bag since 2007 - ladies beware.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess

Without knowing the date of the alleged incident I am unable to determine the validity of your reaction.

gucio is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:43 PM   #52
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I had a dinner date with a provider, that we decided to skip dinner and get a room, had to make a stop by the gas station.

And on another occassion, as I approached the incall at 7 am, the lady called me and asked if I could stop by the gas station for some.

I bought some another time too, forget what the situation was.

I usually carry them to massage sessions, in case, just in case. Threw some out because I thought they had been in the hiding place in the tahoe a little too long. Not sure what the heat might do to them.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #53
AgoodMess
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

To answer the OP, "I always show up without one".

Rationale: If the lady doesnt have one, I would volunteer to run down to the store to get some and not return. Never had to do this, though.

With massage sessions the logic is slightly skewed - where you don't know if you are getting FS or not. What I do is to book a 30min session for $40 and 5min into the session start MT stuff. [a] She either appreciates/encourages it or not. If she does, I ask her to get a raincoat. [b] There is either a quick talk about roses, or a flat refusal. [c] If she comes back with a good one, I send her out again to bump up the session to 60mins, and everything goes smoothly. If any of the steps a, b, or c fails, I just get a 30min massage and walk out. Works for me about 90% of the time.
AgoodMess is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #54
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I would say more than half the clients I see show up without any protection. I always carry condoms with me, regular and magnums. A provider should always be prepared with condoms for every session weather spur of the moment or not.
Latina Bella is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:46 AM   #55
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Help for the ones without!

http://www.condomdepot.com/

Several varieties, colors, and sizes and comes straight to your door!Cheaper this way as well. A lady should always be prepared!
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #56
crazy4love
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
There is no excuse, period! I've heard stories of ladies doing this. The guy showing up and all the sudden she doesn't have any supplies. There are some gents that have been smart enough to see through what she is doing, which is trying to get the guy to do bbfs and charge a little more....or maybe she is just a little sick & twisted & just wants bbfs, no extra charge. I mean think about it.......as a provider, this is what we do for a living, maybe not full time, but this is what we do. How can you set an appt and not realize you don't have all the supplies you need???? It has been a few times I thought I had one, but didn't & had to get the guy to stop and get some. But forgetting you don't have condoms period......come on now, thats just game and you guys need to see through it. I don't care how long you have been seeing a provider, bbfs is not cool by any means!!! I don't care how heated the passion is, NEVER forget the condom!!! Gents, think about it, if she does bbfs with you, do you honestly think you are the only one??? Forgetting you don't have your supplies is not an accident.

You are so right. There has been several times with different girls that would say I am out of condoms and say just pull out??? Now tell me this what guy would just pull out in time???? Thats when I put it close to stickin it in to see there reaction and like nothing. Willing to do BBFS?
Thats when I say "Wait I got one in my wallet". This happens with young managed girls all the time. They dont care about them only the $$$.
But its not there fault also. The girls are willing to do anything for there men. So they should share the blame also. And not to mention the girls hooked on subst---es, they do it all the time.
crazy4love is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:32 AM   #57
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleXisSeymore View Post
A lady should always be prepared!
AleXis nice A$$

Now for the subject.
I had a provider tell me on the phone just the other day that she was out.
I Could not find any in Wally World, if they have them where are they at in Wally World or do they not make them in China?
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:06 AM   #58
AleXisSeymore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15474
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
AleXis nice A$$

Now for the subject.
I had a provider tell me on the phone just the other day that she was out.
I Could not find any in Wally World, if they have them where are they at in Wally World or do they not make them in China?
HE HE thanku sweets and stay away from those ladies! Stick with US that stay prepared!
AleXisSeymore is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:38 AM   #59
NatalieSummers
Account Disabled

User ID: 74
My ECCIE Reviews

If a lady decides to go into this biz, she needs to start out with EVERYTHING a man may need during their time together..... clean incall (or hotel room), clean sheets, toilet paper, bottled water, clean towels and face cloths, a clean shower,(notice the word CLEAN?), if needed, a good non-gender smelling soap, fresh lube, and plenty of CONDOMS---regular, large, extra large, and even extra extra large! With the money you make, hopefully, you can put away a few bucks and take care of this BEFORE your friend shows up and make the visit as streamlined as possible... sheesh! It's like "Provider 101" for goodness sake!
And, for the man who asked where the condoms are in Wally World, they are in the pharmacy area...the aisle where the "femine products" are...right out in the open, not in a locked case. LOTS of them. And abit cheaper too than other pharmacies.
NatalieSummers is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #60
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I expect that provider will have at least one. But if she lets me know on the way, I'm not averse to stopping and buying a couple. Wouldn't bother me a bit. But once I get there and, well, become aroused, we can still have fun, but we won't be penetrating anything. Bad purchasing decisions are one thing; bad life decisions are another.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women