Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2011, 10:50 PM   #46
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.R.L. View Post
If there's no God, then where did we come from, Apes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwksl View Post
Spoken like a true agnostic.
While it's true that agnosticism isn't just constrained to conversations about a god, my statement was hardly that of a true agnostic. As I said, true agnostics are unwilling to form an opinion about whatever area they have the belief that we cannot possibly know something. I have an opinion about our evolutionary development...a true agnostic would say "we cannot possibly ever know the truth" and move on.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:58 PM   #47
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Woody View Post
I like this guy Wakeup
Revelation 6:12-18
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the innocent lurker proclaimed to the masses that they have a like for this Wakeup guy.
15 And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and
every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
16 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
17 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
18 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Now THAT'S great reading...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 03:33 AM   #48
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I was raised in all beliefs but made the choice to become Muslim, but I continued my studies in theology. I have been Atheist for 10 years. Common sense helps me make the right decisions in life not a book or man. Living in Europe for 8 years I realize that over 50% of Europe are Atheist

In final note to each his or her own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1XGT...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP9JW...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-Sj...eature=related

Quote:
That the bullet missed you? Would that no make you believe there is a God?
Don't think so
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #49
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Evolutionary theory doesn't state that "man came from apes." What it has found evidence of are common ancestors of apes and humans - the line that became gorillas and chimps split from the line that became human between 4 and 8 millions years ago. Evidence of a common ancestor is based on physiological similarities, genetic and biochemical analysis.

The theory that man and apes were spontaneously and individually created is based on the writings of Iron Age scribes.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #50
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default How to be a good Creationist - In 5 easy steps

How to be a good Creationist - In 5 easy steps

Cutie ZOMGitsCriss explains this and more very well, I really like her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viw7M...eature=related
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #51
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Fence Sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
That the bullet missed you? Would that no make you believe there is a God?
Can't speak for WU, but whenever bullets missed me, I just thought I was a lucky SOB.
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:25 PM   #52
ktrouble22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

OK, my first post on Eccie. This is a good thread, since here in my hobbying alter-ego I can "out" myself as an Atheist. I can't understand why atheists are so reviled - you don't have to be a Christian, or any other religion to be a caring, good, productive member of society.

My problem is that my SO is a comitted Christian who works in a Church (Methodist), so I have to keep my real feelings subdued, although she knows my philosophy: I consider myself a non-believing Christian. Jesus Christ lived, he was a teacher in northern Judea in the first century who had radical ideas about love, tolerance, compassion which I try to follow in my own life. I also follow the 10 commandments apart for the one about have no other god but me and naturally that adultery one is a phail.

As for where what came before the big bang: It is too awesome to comprehend. As one theologian put it: God is not only more incredilbe than we imagine, but more incredible than we can imagine.
ktrouble22 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
You guys must not know what atheism is...we don't have to prove anything, we're not trying to prove a negative. There's no evidence that a supreme being exists...we don't need proof, the believers are the ones who are required to prove stuff, not us...

Agnostics, especially those who preach the whole "the human mind is incapable of knowing if God exists or not" thing, are the ones desperately waiting for the proof to make up their minds, atheists have made up their minds, and if the situation changes will adapt accordingly...
Not really being able to prove a negative is basically what made me change from atheist, which I was since I was about 11 years old, to seeking out a truth with my God. I don’t think I have the clarity to define a religion, and I’m with Sofia, I think religions that have come to us from the ancients are more palatable to me. Judaism for the monotheistic religions and the polytheistic religions of antiquity are what basically I gave myself to choose from. I think it’s a matter of personal choice and conviction to believe what you need, not want, to believe. Good thread.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #54
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwksl View Post
Spoken like a true agnostic.
Lol but there are "believers" who are agnostics as well.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:45 AM   #55
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't need a belief system to teach me right from wrong. But it can help people who otherwise would feel they were leading a "meaningless" existence.
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #56
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I love this quote. It rings true even today:

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #57
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I love this quote. It rings true even today:

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
I adore this Lucius fella
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #58
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

One look at my mule sized dick and you would know there is a God. No one else could make a magnificent bastard like me!
Artie Lange is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 AM   #59
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen and experienced the THUNDERCOCK and I take it as evidence that there isn't a God... or maybe I did something really, REALLY bad in a past life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
One look at my mule sized dick and you would know there is a God. No one else could make a magnificent bastard like me!
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women