Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #46
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Nice to see Gina posting in Houston forums.

Hope there are more opportunities for women - and girls - to get out of this profession unless they truly enjoy it. And that might be the 1%

Imagine the increase in rates if only those who enjoyed this were providers??
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #47
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

[QUOTE=blowpop;1053281969]FWIW, even though WU and I have our differences here, in real life he's always seemed like a decent guy. I doubt he'd treat a woman like crap in real life, although in all honesty I don't know him all that well.
[QUOTE]

It always amuses me to see this copout for losers on here or any other board. That they behave like a 'decent guy' in 'real life' doesnt make them a decent guy. It just means they are too much of a pussy to show their colors when not cloaked in anonymity.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 AM   #48
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem.

My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...
LOL! Why would anyone even give a shit about which Providers other Hobbyists fuck ... TFF! That's your real problem ... LOL!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #49
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

He's right tracer...he doesn't know me that well...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:47 PM   #50
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its a great idea. Also regardless to what you all read on here....providers arent gonna be 100% honest about what they go thru. Sometimes its great to talk to others......
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:57 PM   #51
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
It always amuses me to see this copout for losers on here or any other board. That they behave like a 'decent guy' in 'real life' doesnt make them a decent guy. It just means they are too much of a pussy to show their colors when not cloaked in anonymity.
Anonymity does bring out the worst in some folks. I can't argue with that. But the extreme lengths that WU goes to repeatedly show and tell us that he doesn't give a shit leads me to believe that he's one of those folks who lives for the attention of others, be it via praise or contempt.

A great quote about ethics: Your true ethics are shown when you can act without consequences. I've always thought that the online world brings out the inner asshole in those who are held by by fear of consequences in the real world. WU never struck me as timid, but one never knows.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #52
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

[QUOTE=tracer;1053282786][QUOTE=blowpop;1053281969]FWIW, even though WU and I have our differences here, in real life he's always seemed like a decent guy. I doubt he'd treat a woman like crap in real life, although in all honesty I don't know him all that well.
Quote:

1000% my thoughts exactly!!! LOVE THIS!!!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #53
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
A great quote about ethics: Your true ethics are shown when you can act without consequences.
A good quote....though I'm not quite sure we can act without consequences. Although there may not be any externally triggered ones...we still have to live with the internal ones.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:25 PM   #54
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
But the extreme lengths that WU goes to repeatedly show and tell us that he doesn't give a shit leads me to believe that he's one of those folks who lives for the attention of others, be it via praise or contempt.
Originally Posted by Wakeuр

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem.

My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...

LOL! Oh ... he does give a shit ... about who other people fuck! Imagine that ... somebody's got some serious issues
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #55
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
A good quote....though I'm not quite sure we can act without consequences. Although there may not be any externally triggered ones...we still have to live with the internal ones.
That's true for most of us. But some folks don't have the normal internal consequences that most of us have. Depending on specifics of this disability, you end up with a sociopath or psychopath.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #56
tracer
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1053285504]He's right tracer...he doesn't know me

Good try, but this cesspool is littered with accolades of what a great guy you are in person...pussy. I can't muster enough interest to search out the list, but many of your pals have testified to the fact...where are you dude?
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:35 PM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'm beginning to think you people can't read...and I'm not going to explain it again...

I you can't muster enough interest to search your massive and conclusive list, then I won't muster enough to interest beyond responding with "you're full of shit"...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #58
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

FOR THE RECORD: I've never said Wakeup is anything but a prick, real world, here, anywhere. But keep searching Tracer. Apparently, it's important to you. Need for validation appears to be the common denominator amongst posters of late. Don't be the exception.

The masses count on you.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #59
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
FOR THE RECORD: I've never said Wakeup is anything but a prick, real world, here, anywhere. But keep searching Tracer. Apparently, it's important to you. Need for validation appears to be the common denominator amongst posters of late. Don't be the exception.

The masses count on you.
You're validated as a fucker as is WU, TG. I'm the fucking Colonel as proclaimed by OH so I AM the authority

Tracer can be validated for whatever he bribes me for... Case closed
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #60
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
No need to stick up for me babe...but I love you for it anyway.
WakeUp go ahead and speak up from behind your girlfriends skirt
carkido45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women