Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #46
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlanahxx View Post

P.S. we don't worry about what you do with your money so even if I wanted to go buy things that make me happy it should be none of your business if its school, a car, or even rent. Some of you , well excuse me most of you have personal lives that we won't talk about or inter fear (did you mean interfere?) with because we have respect for our clients all we ask is that you have the same for us.
We care about our fellow hobbyist's money, because we know it doesn't grow on trees. Since you provided no services, do you plan to return the client's $500?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #47
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
It's just proof that low education comes out during moments of stress. She did appear a little stressed in her reply
BUT.. it appears she also left with his $500... who's the one with "low" education?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #48
Squirrel88
Gaining Momentum

I have been in and out of his hobby for the last 8-9 years. I don't have tons of disposable income to just throw away. Every dollar I spend spend is talked about between the little and big head before purchasing.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #49
boatboy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Ok, I will use proper punctuation since that has been pointed out. I think it is necessary to say that we all learned our lesson on this thread.

You should do your research before you see providers and by looking at this clients page, it doesn't seem he even gets on a lot or joins discussion boards. So I don't think its even mature for clients to be talking about looks what I can and can not do.

For the record I can suck a great one , don't let age judge some one before you even know them. I am sorry he did not ask for specifics or review specials which he clearly did not because the donation would have been different.

To all you clients, I speak for all of us young women who risk our lives everyday in the hobby world to make sure you feel great for the day and can smile. I don't think we owe you the world for 200 so take that providers services or go find another provider who is willing to do everything and anything for a 100 bucks and does not care about her health.

STDs do exist last time I check. I am not being a little brat by all means I did learn something from this session and I would like to think the client did too. I think this thread should be closed most of the talk to be said has been said.

P.S. we don't worry about what you do with your money so even if I wanted to go buy things that make me happy it should be none of your business if its school, a car, or even rent. Some of you , well excuse me most of you have personal lives that we won't talk about or inter fear with because we have respect for our clients all we ask is that you have the same for us.
Yes I learned you are a ripoff and to be avoided. Also learned you are an idiot which continues to be verified by your posts. By your posts, its hard to see that you've learned anything except it is ok to rip people off if they are not completely informed.

Also, I would recommend waiting to speak on behalf of other providers until you are at least 19. That's your biggest problem. You are a clueless 18 year old and don't realize it. Not sure while we are talking about STD's when you didn't even get fully undressed.

And please don't brag about undelivered services. If you can suck a great one, then do and don't say it in order to upsell like you did with me.

I failed because I assumed you were legit. $500 is not a lot of money for me because if it would have been, you would not have left with it. You are lucky you did not pull this stunt with someone who is more uptight. It is nice you don't deny leaving with the money for no services. At least you do have some integrity.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #50
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
STDs do exist last time I check. I am not being a little brat by all means I did learn something from this session and I would like to think the client did too. I think this thread should be closed most of the talk to be said has been said.
They do in fact exist....... but a little more research on things would go a very long way....... ijs......

I would say yes you both did in fact learn something, but not nearly as much as the rest of us..... and the chances are both of you will continue to learn from this one as we go....

As far as closing the thread..... sorry..... no..... I respectully disagree...... the nuggets of goodness keep coming on this one so it stays....

JaD
Old 03-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #51
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Yeah...I learned something from this thread. Sure did!!

Lanah...you have a bad case of GPS (thats Golden Pussy Syndrome) and with that said, you also seem to think that you are entitled to our money for no other reason than you being a pretty girl. I got news for you...that isn't the way it works.

What makes you think that you could go to this guys house, take $500 of his money and give nothing in return? I'm curious to know your thought process on this one.

...and also...what difference does it make whether he mentioned anything about a "special" or not? Since he didn't mention the "special" he didn't get any pussy off of you and in return got fucked right up the ASS when you walked out with his money. Is that what it takes to get any services out of you? If you don't mention the secret word, you get our money and it's OUR fault we didn't "research" enough and that is that. End of story.

Thats what I learned here today.

You are a Rip Off B**** and deserve to be exposed.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #52
xxlanahxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120447
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok well I did go through some bullshit, and I was there for a little while. Regardless of what you all are saying I have stayed at some clients places an hr with out doing major activities.

Boat boy I felt uncomfortable with you calling me an idiot and a little bitch. I was there for an hour I have a new # I will send you some back and do a make up session I think that is fair enough to shut all of these big boy clients up.

At the end of the day you can call me a rip off b*tch or whatever you feel like it. I don't think this will hurt my services at all. I am a great provider but we go a long way to please clients for the stupid 200 bucks. So all you clients talking sh*t save it for another little dumb brat. You weren't there in my shoes to see what happened yes that is the end of the story.

Cry me a damn river to all you providers trying to bash me off a one client say so and boatboy like I said Ill send you some back I think that is really fair plus a make up session.

P.S. I will suck a great one! as you can read about it if your not seeing me.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #53
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Ok well I did go through some bullshit, and I was there for a little while. Regardless of what you all are saying I have stayed at some clients places an hr with out doing major activities.
Bullshit.

Quote:
At the end of the day you can call me a rip off b*tch or whatever you feel like it. I don't think this will hurt my services at all. I am a great provider but we go a long way to please clients for the stupid 200 bucks. So all you clients talking sh*t save it for another little dumb brat. You weren't there in my shoes to see what happened yes that is the end of the story.
You all say the same thing. I have no doubt you'll find another sucker down the road.

Quote:
and boatboy like I said Ill send you some back I think that is really fair plus a make up session.
I hope he's not holding his breath. This is what you should have done from jump street. "Sorry, hun. It doesn't look like this is going to work out between us. Here's your donation back, but to be honest I would appreciate it if you compensated me for my time and trouble." <----That's what a pro would have said.

I have no pony in this race, so I give a flying fuck how this whole thing shakes out, but I for one am glad boatboy started this thread (and that JaD left it open.) It's been revealing.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #54
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

While I did say the thread will remain open..... that does NOT mean we can be uncivil, or revert back to namecalling...... keep it in check please folks or this can get ugly in a hurry......

We are going to continue on..... but I strongly suggust you refrain from bashing/namecalling...... we can disagree and argue.... but we need to remain civil about it please.....

I will say this Lana..... I'm sure nobody here has any issue with you walking away with some money in your pocket here for your time..... I have done it myself when a session started off with a bad vibe, the lady was given a portion of her donation and we agreed to part company before things began..... but the issue many have here is the negotiated extras that were paid for that were no where near fulfilled...... and for that there is seemingly very little (if any) excuse....

JaD
Old 03-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #55
LeftySmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Regardless of what you all are saying I have stayed at some clients places an hr with out doing major activities.
I don't think that surprises anyone...it appears to be your M.O.

Quote:
I am a great provider but we go a long way to please clients for the stupid 200 bucks.
Yeah, I'm surprised you even bother. I bet a gal with your education and experience could easily land a traditional job and earn that much in, oh I'd say, just over three days.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #56
LeftySmith
Valued Poster

you are right JAD... i'm done
Old 03-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #57
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have a new #
I bet you do ... my guess is you will go through 47 numbers over the next 10 years, 7 handles on eccie and 28 names on backpage.

You've got alot to learn and yes ... this will HURT YOUR BUSINESS ...
Old 03-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #58
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'd still fuck her...
Old 03-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #59
simplegxx
Registered Member

wow!!! I can't believe this one, and I was going to try to see her bomber.

Guess I'll stick with the older providers and I agree def!! could hurt her business.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #60
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:

P.S. I will suck a great one! as you can read about it if your not seeing me.
I do agree with you to certain extent that it wont to hurt your business but that's only because dumb asses wont research before going in, but just to test this theory lets go ahead throw this variable in a few reviews..

boatboy I hope you two worked it out because if not, shes moved on and your fucked out of 500....maybe she does money gram, western union or paypal....who knows

Newest ATX ad
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women