Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41479
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #46
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...imp+black+book

Lariyah, you never answered my question then or since:
How is it that someone who supposedly has complete control over their own accounts logs in at the same time on P411 as all the other supposed pimped girls in the stable?

And it never stopped after that thread- want some more pics?

No points for dropping your BCD studio pics after all the pimp-drama came out-
I do have complete control over my account! How many times do I have to say that? Lol. Some of you act as if it takes a rocket scientist to maintain my account or run my own accounts. If KVD didn't run her accounts, answer her own phone or whether it was actually her in the meetings with you that's her business and it has absolutely nothing to do with me at all!!!

If you log onto P411 right now there are hundreds of providers logged on RIGHT NOW at the SAME TIME. Does that mean we are all in a stable?? I'm sorry that I don't have the power to make EVERY PROVIDER log off of P411 when I log on to prove a point to you! Speaking of P411 I had my account temporarily suspended due to KVD writing P411 telling them that I did not run my own account. After it was PROVEN that I actually do run my account it was restored!! Imagine that!

I could care less if you give me points for anything! You and any other person on this board who thinks negatively of me does not matter to me at all because THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THESE CLAIMS HAVE NEVER EVEN MET ME! I have never done anything to any of you people. Please direct me to the line where I said "I DROPPED BCD". If you take a look at my website it CLEARLY still has pictures from BCD on there! I would think if I dropped a photographer his pictures would not still be on my site! I have nothing against BCD, he never did anything to me but produce great pictures for me. I wanted to shoot with a different photographer. Big deal???
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:27 PM   #47
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
LC (assuming it is you as a courtesy) note that my comments were addressed to AY.
And, also note that my data does not source from this board, or any current, or former, member of this board. And, my issue with your team is actually different than what other folks here present.
Although he, and you, antagonizing that one gal is pretty clear.

To start, I will again mention that my data sources are directly from civie hotel operations staff, and I’ve stated this previously on the open board. Specifically, my issue is with any hobby related folk hacking off hotel staff, or otherwise disrupting other hotel guests, and drawing attention of LEO.
It is this simple. And this has always been my issue with your team. And btw, I directly observed one incident.
Back to data from hotel ops staff: Apparently you remember the maid incident. Well a couple civies complained about same issue, said maid had a discussion with LEO and went elsewhere.

LC, my issue is not actually with you. My issue, on behalf of hotel staff, is with AY, his lack of discretion, and he being disruptive. He has caused issues on more than a few occasions that got hotel staff in an uproar, and, at least once, another hotel guest, a civie, was involved.
However, even though my issue is not with you LC, you are directly involved, as AY is on your team. So can’t you get him to be a lot more discrete?

The rucus that AY caused a few weeks before the sting I referenced did draw the attention of LEO (the civie was very upset). Resulting in LEO taking pictures of license plates there starting a couple weeks or so before the sting. But, yes, you were not there during the sting, as you left there perhaps the weekend before, as did a few other gals. And why was that? Note that I have heard the reason from two other gals. As for dnr lists, sometimes they get cleaned out. Sometimes they are redone. Sometimes hotels share them. It depends on how hacked off hotel staff gets about someone.

To close, what I want to know LC is:
What can you, LC, do about a member of your team, AY, causing issues that draw attention?
Or do you want us all to assume that you, LC, are not in control of the situation?
You don't have to show me courtesy. You never have before so you don't have to now. If I were doing the things that you people have accused me of doing I would think after ALL THIS TIME there would be at least ONE guy who would have made an alert on these things. I really don't care where your "data sources" come from! I still stand by my original comments I NEVER CAUSED ANY PROBLEMS ANYWHERE I HAVE EVER BEEN. Antagonized? I have never done anything to that woman! I have never met that woman a day in my life! I don't have the time or need to bother her at all! It's clear you and KVD talk or have talked before so ask her to produce proof of I LARIYAH CASH doing anything to her at all! PLEASE PRODUCE PROOF! I wasn't aware that people could

-Post inaccurate personal information about me on here and other sites
-Call my phone with threats everyday for two years straight!
-Make social media pages pretending to be me
-Make a fake handle to stalk me (I'm sure if mods did a search of her activity on this board I would be her #1 search option)
-Drive by my residence stalking me
-Destroying my personal property
-Finding my family and attempting to tell them things about me and ask them my whereabouts
-I'm sure she has even convinced a guy here to give her his account information so that she could log on and read my reviews or have him read them to her (Scorpio can you check into that or is that also nearly impossible to detect....)

Now if one of us providers were to do ANY OF THESE things to ANY ONE of you gentleman there would be an alert on this board so fast and we would probably get banned from here, but I guess when a provider and a few people here does those things to me it's within the rules.

It's only one person who is sharing personal information and who is not using discretion. I guess the things KVD has done to me regarding my personal life threatening me, contacting my family and everything else is ok with you guys and you see no problem with it whatsoever.

Although, I wonder how "OK" it would be if she did those things to you and/or when she gets a call/text from one of you guys Wife or S/O asking her about you like all of us providers sometimes get! I wonder would that be "OK" with you??
Old 03-15-2016, 07:47 PM   #48
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1961 View Post
I've met LC a couple times in Omaha and did not have any issues. Absolutely drama free and a fantastic time.
The only person in this entire thread who has actually seen me. Thank you for the compliments and for pointing out the obvious
Old 03-15-2016, 08:46 PM   #49
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
You sent me a PM last year saying that there were multiple providers using my device to log in and asked me to explain why this was happening. I OPENLY ADMITTED that I let TL use my computer to log into her account before because at the time she didn't have her own. At no time did anyone other than a provider log in from my computer into her account and you know that! As I have asked many of times, If a "HANDLER" or someone other than me was logging into my account why haven't I been banned from this site?? ...

You have this "proof" that someone else is logging into my account or "handling" my account but I have not been banned?? Makes a lot of sense to me! I NEVER HAD ACCESS TO THE POWDER ROOM AND I NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF THE POWDER ROOM AND YOU KNOW THAT, so you never took it away from me in the 1st place.
Your recollection of the facts and our correspondence is inaccurate.

Multiple logins from a male account and more than one female account into the account of Lariyah_Cash were detected and documented.

As was explained, allowing someone other than Lariyah to have access to the account is allowed if a request is made of the admin staff and they approve, which they do routinely.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

Lariyah Cash's account, the other females and the male denied the accusations and did not request the approval for someone else (the male account) to control the Lariyah_Cash account.

It was the recommendation of the admin staff and the owner that the Lariyah_Cash account and the other female provider accounts be placed in the "Verified Limited Access" group, which disallows access to the Infoshare and Powder Room, private rooms for the ladies.

That is why the Lariyah_Cash account and the others were not banned. Disallowing the male member access to the private rooms of the ladies to protect security was of primary importance.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:30 PM   #50
Short2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

As I don't have any firsthand knowledge about any of the other issues that have been brought up in this thread I can only say that I have met Lariyah once in KC and, as Mike said, it was drama free and a good time.
Short2012 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:41 AM   #51
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
You don't have to show me courtesy. You never have before so you don't have to now. If I were doing the things that you people have accused me of doing I would think after ALL THIS TIME there would be at least ONE guy who would have made an alert on these things. I really don't care where your "data sources" come from! I still stand by my original comments ...
LC,
You've missed my point. Which was AY causing discretion issues in hotels.
Anyone, hobby, or civie, causing issues with hotel staff creates real world problems with hotel staff.
What part of real world is not understood? This has nothing to do with board alerts in our fantasy world.
Hotel staff dial a three digit phone # for their backup, and when that back-up arrives they get access to the real world guest registration data.
This is why hobby folks must be discrete in hotels. Why does AY not realize this?
Again, I could care less about the other stuff.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:40 AM   #52
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short2012 View Post
As I don't have any firsthand knowledge about any of the other issues that have been brought up in this thread I can only say that I have met Lariyah once in KC and, as Mike said, it was drama free and a good time.
Some of us not only have first hand knowledge of the issues but also feel knowing who has your personal information should be everyone's primary concern here.

Lariyah has proven to be a good provider time and time again, has numerous regular clients and is an attractive lady. She has a right to earn a living. It is also her choice to allow AY to handle her business.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:05 AM   #53
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Look, little simpin... You keep saying we all don't know you--we don't need to. There was enough evidence that surfaced through simple research and back channeling for us to piece it all together. Plus, LC's always been pimped and knows nothing else. Everybody from Wichita knows this. Wichita is a small town...

Recruiting off of Facebook and bp is the norm, but your main demographic is young single mothers, broken girls and the sort. Face it, you're a fucking predator and that's what this is about. Not fucking jealousy! Absolutely nobody is jealous of your stable.

And nobody is questioning her hooker talents, she's probably a great provider... But she's a pimped provider who endangers us all everyday. We all heard Kats testimonies, as sad as they were, that girl has no reason to lie about her ex pimp. Kat was simply smart enough to get out when he was abusing her in front of her young child. Kat, though angry, was also selfless enough to share these facts with us in hopes of helping others.

Bottom line, is I don't really care how many people believe it, I only care that I put the information out here for you to read over and decide for yourself. Knowledge is definitely power and I hope this saves others from disaster and opens eyes to what is really going on here.

Lastly, one day when LC is over her "I love my pimp and I'm the baddest bitch phase" she'll truly appreciate those that tried to extend concern for her.

And, AY, no need to respond to me--As I mentioned before, I don't appreciate corresponding with a pimp. I only hope you don't beat the fuck out of Lc, that bitch is too skinny to take those beatings!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:31 AM   #54
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

<--- Is not pimped and is in KC this week
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:14 PM   #55
DesireMeDestiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 241581

can we just suck some dick and get over ourselves already?! I'm so sick of this thread!
DesireMeDestiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #56
39Coltsfan
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1961 View Post
I've met LC a couple times in Omaha and did not have any issues. Absolutely drama free and a fantastic time.
I echo what Mike said. I've seen LC once and had absolutely no issues whatsoever.
39Coltsfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #57
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadGeorge View Post
Mod,
Why is this trash even left up as a thread? Nothing in it lets the hobbyist see who is telling the truth. It is just a catfight in front of us. The only thing it has achieved is to hurt the attacked provider, because some will stay away based on the CHANCE that this might be true. Shut it down. Delete it.
Not exactly a "catfight"..More like 3 providers and 3 male members from down south here that are all vetted and respected and one pimp aka Ay trying to deflect what has been proven to be true. Are you one of those folks who thinks the world is flat??
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like rice View Post
We like it less messy in Nebraska.
Thanks.
This "We" shit always amuses me. Are you the official spokesman for the Nebraska hooker board?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like rice View Post
Someone says she has a handler. She says she doesn't.
Just my 2 cents.
No, it's more like six people say she has a pimp, one who was directly involved and AY say's otherwise but hey, at least you know the value of your comment..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Short2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 39Coltsfan View Post
I echo what Mike said. I've seen LC once and had absolutely no issues whatsoever.
Yeah...like DUH...LMAO. She's his bottom bitch, his #1 and she retains that position because she's a good earner. I can't recall anyone saying anything about drama during an appointment. A good pimp understands the importance of staying invisible. Just curious, did she count and examine the donation before any activities???

Anyway, y'all take care, I sure have enjoyed breathing this clean Nebraska air on your pristine little hooker board....
Shame on my KC and Wichita friends for talking about pimps and ho's...
The nerve...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:46 PM   #58
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
LC,
You've missed my point. Which was AY causing discretion issues in hotels.
Anyone, hobby, or civie, causing issues with hotel staff creates real world problems with hotel staff.
What part of real world is not understood? This has nothing to do with board alerts in our fantasy world.
Hotel staff dial a three digit phone # for their backup, and when that back-up arrives they get access to the real world guest registration data.
This is why hobby folks must be discrete in hotels. Why does AY not realize this?
Again, I could care less about the other stuff.
You are missing my point as well but I will respectfully agree to disagree with you. I will say this though, what any other person besides myself may have done has nothing at all to do with me and I honestly do not care what other people do, especially when these people have nothing to do with me. So for you to keep asking me about what other people are doing, I can't answer that for you. If anyone is causing any kind of problems at anytime where discretion and privacy is most important then I see nothing wrong with hotel staff calling a three digit # for backup.

No one seems to care about that "other stuff" until it's happening to them. I just pray that none of you have to experience what I went through with this woman when I've never met her or did anything to her.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:11 PM   #59
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Look, little simpin... You keep saying we all don't know you--we don't need to. There was enough evidence that surfaced through simple research and back channeling for us to piece it all together. Plus, LC's always been pimped and knows nothing else. Everybody from Wichita knows this. Wichita is a small town...

Recruiting off of Facebook and bp is the norm, but your main demographic is young single mothers, broken girls and the sort. Face it, you're a fucking predator and that's what this is about. Not fucking jealousy! Absolutely nobody is jealous of your stable.

And nobody is questioning her hooker talents, she's probably a great provider... But she's a pimped provider who endangers us all everyday. We all heard Kats testimonies, as sad as they were, that girl has no reason to lie about her ex pimp. Kat was simply smart enough to get out when he was abusing her in front of her young child. Kat, though angry, was also selfless enough to share these facts with us in hopes of helping others.

Bottom line, is I don't really care how many people believe it, I only care that I put the information out here for you to read over and decide for yourself. Knowledge is definitely power and I hope this saves others from disaster and opens eyes to what is really going on here.

Lastly, one day when LC is over her "I love my pimp and I'm the baddest bitch phase" she'll truly appreciate those that tried to extend concern for her.

And, AY, no need to respond to me--As I mentioned before, I don't appreciate corresponding with a pimp. I only hope you don't beat the fuck out of Lc, that bitch is too skinny to take those beatings!
It's not a secret Wichita is a small town and you know OF me from people that we both may have known in my past but you don't know me at all! Anyone can put stories and lies about me on a website but that doesn't make them true, just as the stories that were written about you may or may not be true. It's not my place or business to decide or judge.

What's to be jealous about? As far as I know, we all are here for the same reasons and every one of us providers are all different but yet "unique" in our own way. There is absolutely nothing about me or anyone else to be jealous of! I focus on being the best ME that I can be! That's all the more reason I know Kat is feeding you this BS.

I know you can't stand it but I'm independent and that's the end of that. Have I ever fell for a guy in my personal life who I thought was really into me as a person but quickly found out that I was being used for what I could bring to the table?? Yes, that's true! but me being Pimped? NOPE! When you can show me a valid alert, proof of me "blackmailing a client", giving up information or NOT providing a safe, clean and discrete atmosphere then I will definitely agree with what you are accusing me of .

I could care less about her and the claims she has against her ex pimp! Her "testimonies" have nothing to do with me or my life at all! Since you obviously talk to this woman why don't you ask her what did I ever do to her? FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE NEVER MET THIS WOMAN!! For her to do the things she has done to me is unacceptable on sooo many levels!

You are free to bring these claims up as much as you like! Bottom line is I DON'T CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU! I DON'T CARE IF ANYONE READING THIS DECIDES NOT TO SEE ME BECAUSE OF THIS! My phone still rings! I still have regulars and I will continue to get positive feedback from the guys who do choose to see me! I still wake up happy everyday and I don't let what you and others say about me define me. You and Kat have put out a plethora of lies about me FEEL FREE TO PUT OUT MORE IF YOU WISH! Despite all of that I still have no hard feelings towards you and I'm not upset with you by any means Gemma.

Lastly, I don't have a pimp to love and I'm definitely not the "baddest" bitch lol! If you were really extending concern about something you would have called my phone directly like you did when I spoke to you a year and a half ago on the phone or was that a pimp pretending to be me? Lol

Gemma it takes way less energy to be happy than it does being so angry and upset everyday. Try that approach, you just might like it!
Old 03-16-2016, 09:13 PM   #60
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesireMeDestiny View Post
can we just suck some dick and get over ourselves already?! I'm so sick of this thread!
+1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women