Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 08:19 AM   #46
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
CNN Poll: Debate watchers split on who won VP debate

Posted by
CNN Political Unit Danville, Kentucky (CNN) - Call it a draw.
Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious. The Republican running mate's four point advantage among a debate audience that was more Republican than the country as a whole is within the survey's sampling error.

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker
– Check out the CNN Electoral Map and Calculator and game out your own strategy for November.
Half of all debate watchers questioned in the poll said the showdown didn't make them more likely to vote for either of the candidates' bosses, 28% said the debate made them more likely to vote for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and 21% said the faceoff made them more likely to vote to re-elect President Barack Obama.
According to the survey, 55% said that the vice president did better than expected, with 51% saying that the congressman from Wisconsin performed better than expected.
By a 50%-41% margin, debate watchers say that Ryan rather than Biden better expressed himself.
Seven in ten said Biden was seen as spending more time attacking his opponent, and that may be a contributing factor in Ryan's 53%-43% advantage on being more likable. Ryan also had a slight advantage on being more in touch with the problems of average Americans.
One of the top jobs for the candidates in a vice presidential debate is to convince Americans that they would be able to step into the top job if something happened to the president. The poll indicates that both men were seen as qualified to be president if necessary, by roughly equal numbers.

"This poll does not and cannot reflect the views of all Americans. It only represents the views of people who watched the debate and by definition cannot be an indication of how the entire American public will react to Wednesday's debate in the coming days," cautions CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.
One-third of the respondents who participated in tonight's survey identified themselves as Republicans, with 31% identifying themselves as Democrats, and 34% identifying themselves as independents.
"That indicates that the sample of debate watchers is more Republican than an average of recent CNN polls of all Americans," adds Holland.
The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International, with 381 registered voters nationwide who watched the debate questioned by telephone. All interviews were conducted after the end of the debate. The survey's sampling error is plus or minus five percentage points.
A CBS News poll of uncommitted voters who watched the debate gave Biden the edge over Ryan by a 50%-31% margin. Uncommitted voters made up roughly ten percent or less of the debate audience.
CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser contributed to this story
Hey Marshall yeah I know it's you- do you realize that CNN poll you just referenced polled 381 people????? Do you relly think 381 people is a fair representation?

Om CNN's main webpage: http://www.cnn.com/ the had a poll of who fared better(look at bottom right corner) at last count over 25,000 responded with 62% giving the nod to Biden and 38% saying Ryan.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #47
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Cum View Post
After the lackluster first Presidential debate, I think Joe came in better prepared than his boss to grill his opponent.

He did exactly that and showed up the hyprocrisy in how the GOP denounced the stimulus package publically and yet privately came in hat in hand asking for some of that money to create jobs in their state.

. . . I expect President Obama to come in swinging on the second debate!

Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.

WHEN I RAN ACROSS THIS, I VOWED NEVER TO CALL YOU A MORON AGAIN.....
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

CNBC is reporting that Ryan crushes Biden by 20 points;

.... 56% believed Ryan won to Biden's 36%.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #49
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
BULL SHIT

Anybody who is laughing during Ryan's responses and his other responses is running scared

and when Ryan says Biden sometimes says things he did not mean to say...what an idiot

I will admit he did better than el Dumbo
When somebody has nothing to say and they post a bunch of doctored pictures, that's a scare shitless person.

Someone whose head will explode.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #50
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Mental deficiency used to be divided into the following sub-classifications, but these labels began to be abused by the public and are now largely obsolete: Borderline Deficiency (IQ 70-80), Moron (IQ 50-69), Imbecile (IQ 20-49) and Idiot (below 20). Mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation.

And you have officially given us permission to call you retarded Marshall, thanks.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #51
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Well MSNBC poll has over 100,00 votes with the nod in favor of Biden: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...-election?lite

45 to 38%
Old 10-12-2012, 08:37 AM   #52
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

LIAR LIAR pants on fire- this poll from CNBC has Biden the winner 48 to 47%

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49327648/
Old 10-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

But what do YOU think? A studio small sample poll, a Twitter feed or your own eyes?

Talk about Kool aid swillers!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
There was enough fodder for both sides to declare a "win."

But did Biden stoop the Romney momentum with this debate ?

Nope !
No, Romney will do that himself in the next debate when he starts singing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #55
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:

count on liberal CNN to work the poll against Ryan.....I guess the old blackguy was right about 400 polled by CNN.....we'll see how much further ahead this moves Romney in the polls.....I smell fear in the air.....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #56
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
count on liberal CNN to work the poll against Ryan.....I guess the old blackguy was right about 400 polled by CNN.....we'll see how much further ahead this moves Romney in the polls.....I smell fear in the air.....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Fear in the air???? Well Ryan most had fear in his throat with as much water Ryan was drinking: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1960624.html
Old 10-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #57
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Fear in the air???? Well Ryan most had fear in his throat with as much water Ryan was drinking: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_1960624.html

When your side is winning like mine, you can afford to be gracious and give the other guy a pass on the shit-sandwich........
Old 10-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #58
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Expert

Well, you seem well qualified to know all about mental deficiency.

. . . You may have changed your handle, but your idiciocy will always cling to you like skunk stench!

Quote:

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #59
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Hey Marshall yeah I know it's you- do you realize that CNN poll you just referenced polled 381 people????? Do you relly think 381 people is a fair representation?

Om CNN's main webpage: http://www.cnn.com/ the had a poll of who fared better(look at bottom right corner) at last count over 25,000 responded with 62% giving the nod to Biden and 38% saying Ryan.
That's a meaningless poll. The Dimo's watch CNN and the Republicans watch Fox News. If Fox News polled their viewers, the vast majority would have said Ryan won.

If the Communist Party USA polled their readers, I'm sure they'd find out that most of them thought Biden won.

What really matters is what the undecided voters think. My guess is that most of them were offended by Biden's obnoxious behavior and will be more likely to vote for Romney/Ryan.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #60
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
What really matters is what the undecided voters think. My guess is that most of them were offended by Biden's obnoxious behavior and will be more likely to vote for Romney/Ryan.
Wrong again Joe.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/deb...0/12/id/459743
markroxny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women