Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Awww . . . Poor Obama pulled an all-nighter. Poor baby. Too bad he went to bed while the consulate in Benghazi was being attacked. But that's different, isn't it?

Stevie, you are the partisan hack. I only post the truth about Obama. You refuse to see it.

I don't have a dog in this fight. My candidate won't win. The only joy I will get out of the election watching you liberals go batshit when (if) Romney is elected.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:29 PM   #47
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Wrong again with the facts CJ, Bush did get a tour of the 9th ward.

youre right, my bad

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/...on_fishing.jpg
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Awww . . . Poor Obama pulled an all-nighter. Poor baby. Too bad he went to bed while the consulate in Benghazi was being attacked. But that's different, isn't it?

Stevie, you are the partisan hack. I only post the truth about Obama. You refuse to see it.

I don't have a dog in this fight. My candidate won't win. The only joy I will get out of the election watching you liberals go batshit when (if) Romney is elected.

Grandpa you are getting to be a one trick pony ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

and it's bullshit too. He beats the Romney drum all day and all night.

Dishonest and untruthful.

The mark of the rainbow Rain Man!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Telling the truth about Obama is not the same as supporting Romney. I don't support Romney. I just don't support Obama more. Besides, I enjoy watching you libs go batshit crazy when I, and others, tell the truth about Obama.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Telling the truth about Obama is not the same as supporting Romney. I don't support Romney. I just don't support Obama more. Besides, I enjoy watching you libs go batshit crazy when I, and others, tell the truth about Obama.

when you do post a fact you get little response and yammer "why arent the libs defending this" ... thats because youre too stupid to understand theres no point defending a fact ..

the vast majority of your posts are bullshit, when you get your ass handed to you, you go on Obamaton autopilot and tell everyone how ignorant they are for making you look like the blithering idiot you are ... your definition of batshit crazy.

but hell as long as youre having a blast at the expense of your own stupidity I say go for it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Have you voted for Obama yet, CBJ7?
Old 10-31-2012, 05:23 PM   #53
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dependence on government made America great? Don't think so. Individual freedom and the recognition of rights to be protected from government is what made us great. ?
Ok so I guess by your reasoning building the interstate highway system was unconstitutional and should never have been done. There is a difference between dependence on the government and have the government take the lead on projects that are for the common good like the highway system. Oh and by the way there is absolutely no way to earmark your tax dollars just for you. While refuting you I might as well expound on a few things.

Please pardon the temeritous overtones that will be found throughout this letter, but Cute Old Guy's underlings have demonstrated brutally, horribly, and with great terror how they will get on my nerves. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I provide some balance to Cute's one-sided codices. Cute's lapdogs get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Cute, and meeting some other feral, vindictive bottom-feeders is merely a social event. They're not even aware that Cute is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that the majority of depraved, inarticulate gits are heroes, if not saints. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how negligent Cute is. You can't do it. Not only that, but I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that almost every day, Cute outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's unquestionably breathtaking to watch him.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but Cute yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Cute, "attracting attention" usually implies "muddying the word 'piezocrystallization'". He favors obfuscation and deviousness above frankness. That represents yet more evidence—as if we needed more—that Cute snorts around like a truffle pig in search of proof that he would never dream of operating in the gray area between legitimate activity and otiose Mohockism. I, for one, suspect that the only thing that Cute will find from such a search is that if he bites me I will sincerely bite back. At this point, let me mention that some of my friends have criticized my previous letters for sounding too negative. They suggested that I adopt a more positive tone in the future. Well, as I've reached the end of this letter, I guess I can try ending on a positive note: I'm positive that crotchety braggadocios like Cute Old Guy are all alike.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have you voted for Obama yet, CBJ7?
nope, never. but I will if you will
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Good Lord, BigLoser? Where in the hell did you cut and paste that from? Was it here? LOL!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2231926&page=2

Another posting fraud. How many do we have on here?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #56
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:

You are a LIAR!

R-Money was doing photo-ops with can goods that couldn't even be delivered to storm victims and YOU were DISHONESTLY minimizing the job Obama was doing in coordinating with FEMA, state Governors and other officials all across the region where the storm struck!.

You are nothing but a partisan hack that supports an old man (Ron Paul) that runs for president and Congress on a continual basis to support his extended family with campaign staff jobs.

Dumb asses like you give him the funds necessary for his nepotism all the while you and other dumb people mistakenly think he'll eventually amount to anything more than a political anomaly.

Paul's two rallying cries for dumb asses are "Audit the Federal Reserve" and "Money Bomb".

LMAO!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #57
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And the most funny thing I read about this whole disaster:

Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan was evacuating its 700 patients because the pumps that supply oil to the generators are in the basement, under 8 feet of water, a source familiar with the evacuation plan said.

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE????????
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:52 PM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I enjoy watching you libs go batshit crazy when I, and others, tell the truth about Obama.
Truth? StupidOldFart wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him on his stinking, sorry ass!

But I did enjoy watching StupidOldFart go batshit crazy when confronted with his false version of the truth! His decision to play the "time to move on" card, was an ECCIE Sandbox Classic that will no doubt go down as one of the greatest, feeble attempts ever by a Sandbox poster trying desperately to divert attention away from the REAL truth!

As a simple reminder, let's count the ways StupidOldFart had his worthless ass handed back to him when recently confronted with his distorted version of the truth. Shall we?

PolitiFact (check), FactCheck (Check), Washington Post Fact Checkers (Check), Chrysler Spokesman (Check), Chrysler CEO (Check).

And last but certainly not least...................

Your friendly, neighborhood Eccie Fact Checkers (Checkmate).
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #59
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

'piezocrystallization'" how dare you throw bid ass words in here now i have to take time to look that shit up lol
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #60
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
And the most funny thing I read about this whole disaster:

Bellevue Hospital in Manhattan was evacuating its 700 patients because the pumps that supply oil to the generators are in the basement, under 8 feet of water, a source familiar with the evacuation plan said.

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE????????
Why is that stupid?

You have the benefit of 20-20 hindsight and have no appreciation of the Manhattan real estate.

Most emergency equipment in ANY building is located in the basement or first floor. That way firemen or other emergency workers can get too it a lot faster than they could if it was on the 14th floor, especially if the elevators are out. Where do you think emergency generators are kept in Dallas office buildings.

I know of a few office buildings in Dallas where big emergency generators are built in protected enclosures adjacent to the buildings, but that is because Dallas has the luxury of available real estate right in downtown areas.

Not so in NY. A lot of buildings cover the entire city block they are built on. Oil tanks, water heaters, furnaces and the like are all built underneath the building because that is the only way it can be done most of the time.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women