Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #46
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I have never ever contemplated killing off any group. I want the world to know that if you hurt me or mine I will visit a world of hurt on you and yours. If I kill 9 that may or may not be innocent to get the one that has killed thousands I will do it every day.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
COG
Always speak in a lanuage that is understood by the recipent. You harken back to the "win their hearts" theory that didn't work. We no longer fight the gentleman's war of yesteryear. I would suggest that you and Stevie go to Syria and tell them of your concerns. For me I will set on my tired old ass and remember the friends I lost in combat while people like you set at home.
I am sorry you lost friends in combat, and that you had to see combat yourself. Yes, I sat home, but only because a childhood disease kept me from enlisting. I wanted to be out there. I didn't seek any deferments, and tried like hell to get in.

That being said, your experience doesn't mean your policy is correct. And it doesn't justify the stupid wars our leaders and businessmen have gotten us into. And it doesn't console the families of innocents killed by our casual strikes trying to get bad guys.

I will retract my comment that you are full of shit. You're not. You're simply wrong.

And your service is greatly appreciated.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

BTW, the killing of innocent people on purpose is called "murder."
Old 06-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
BigTurd, first of all, Obama wanted to keep our forces in Iraq, and only pulled them because the Iraqis insisted on holding to the timetable GW Bush negotiated. It's bullshit to think Obama pulled them out voluntarily. We're still in Afghanistan, another war he promised to end. News flash - Obama lies.
Standing up to a timetable his predecessor negotiated is also called living up to the integrity of the office. Obama campaigned that he would completely get out of Iraq and he lived up to his promise, despite the fact that we should have never been there in the first place. For living up to his promise, I give him credit. By the same token, for authorizing the killing of OBL, I also give him credit. Apparently OBL had become a non-factor to Obama's predescessor. Need I remind you that OBL now sleeps with the fishes?

As for Afghanistan, we shall see if we are still involved in their business at the end of the current term. At the very least, al Qaeda is no longer the threat they were even 18 months ago. Why? America regained their focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11. And for that, I will give credit where credit is due! And credit is not due to the POTUS who lost his focus upon the perpetrators of 9/11!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He promised to end those wars much earlier. He lied.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:20 PM   #51
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Not murder it's called war. In the old wars the innocents were easly defined and we still bombed the hell out of them. In this "war" the guy that hides and nurtures the guy you are after has to except he is not collateral damage. We had it easy compared to what these guys and gals must go through. We did not have IEDs or suicide bombers that would blow up their own towns people in hopes of killing a GI or two. My father(WWII Korea and RVN) taught me to be careful of those I associated with as I would be though of as part of their group. I agree with part of your discourse it that we have stuck our noses in to to many conflicts. I blame that on our Congress that to easly will ratify a treaty that will some day require us to expend American blood to uphold. The USA is the kid on the play ground that gets hit by the other kids untill he stands up and whips some ass. The USA has in past years backed down from kicking ass and we will continue to be bullied until we with a roar stand together and whup some ass. Nuf said I will withdraw to the side lines and listen.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #52
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
BTW, the killing of innocent people on purpose is called "murder."
We can't wage any war without killing innocent people. It's unavoidable. We could not have won WWII without killing innocent people. I think you must mean deliberately killing innocent people when it could have been avoided, like the Jihadists do.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Which explains all the German and Japanese terrorist attacks on the US back in the 1950's. Right?

".
Very simplistic.

So I will keep it so.

Japan and Germany had no other option, you think they wanted the Soviets to rule them? We were the lesser of two evils. (to them)
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #54
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Which explains all the German and Japanese terrorist attacks on the US back in the 1950's. Right?

It's a simple fact that you can't kill an idea, which leaves killing everyone who thinks it's a good idea as the only option. When those "10 innocents" are in the house the bad guys are shooting form they are not "innocent".
LMAO! Worked on the Koreans, too, didn't it? And that was mainly because we beat the ever-lovin' shit outta them, too - oops, no we didn't.

Look, you moron, when you vastly outweigh an opponent militarily, it is ALWAYS going to be the way they fight.

You're an idiot for thinking otherwise.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #55
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not murder it's called war.

The USA is the kid on the play ground that gets hit by the other kids untill he stands up and whips some ass.

The USA has in past years backed down from kicking ass and we will continue to be bullied until we with a roar stand together and whup some ass.

Yep, I see from previous posts you taught your bragged about teaching your kids the same philosophy, tough guy.

And I know from experience and other posts you've made that you try to teach providers the same lesson whether they agree with you or not.

What a man!

Decide not to share the Grille Avatar story you put up to try hammer someone who wouldn't take your orders?
Old 06-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
LMAO! Worked on the Koreans, too, didn't it? And that was mainly because we beat the ever-lovin' shit outta them, too - oops, no we didn't.

Look, you moron, when you vastly outweigh an opponent militarily, it is ALWAYS going to be the way they fight.

You're an idiot for thinking otherwise.
What the fuck are you mumbling about Little Blind Boy -- it was the Soviet Union and Chinese who fought that war to a stalemate. The North Koreans were driven over the Yalu and out of Korea. Re-read your 8th grade history book, you dumb, illiterate fuck.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #57
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Stevie
It was nothing about taking orders she took my car. I think you may see that avatar every morning when you look in the mirror.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #58
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stevie
It was nothing about taking orders she took my car. I think you may see that avatar every morning when you look in the mirror.
Fuck you, asswipe! Car theft, mail theft, computer theft - the problem is your tiny little "military mind" doesn't see the big picture or the difference in what you do and are attempting to defend.

You should let it go, Grille Avatar Grudge Holder.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #59
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Something I really do not giver a fuck about.
We could have saved a bundle if we just wasnt so chicken shit about nuking those little sheet heads.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We can't wage any war without killing innocent people. It's unavoidable. We could not have won WWII without killing innocent people. I think you must mean deliberately killing innocent people when it could have been avoided, like the Jihadists do.
I guess you're right, Joe. When our drones kill innocent people, at least it's in the name of freedom and liberty. They should understand that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women