Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2015, 01:14 AM   #46
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
It is ignorant to expect anyone besides the mother and father to be forced to take care of some callous asshole's baby when even the real father won't do it.
What's ignorant is not wanting the mother to have the choice of carrying the baby in the first fucking place.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 01:17 AM   #47
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you are confusing Healthcare with Health Insurance. Conservatives have no authority to deny or provide Healthcare. They may not be real hip on providing free Health Insurance but Democrats have never accomplished that either. Health Ins. simply isn't free and as long as America is under a Capitalist economy it never will be. As far as Education. If our education system is fucked up it got that way equally by both Repubs and Dems. You can't put the blame solely on one party they both have had their short comings. If you have been following the Popes visit he really hasn't complimented America on very much at all. He's criticized Capitalism, our handling of immigrants and that we don't take care of the poor adequately. That finger is pointed at our whole entire government that includes every Democrat and Republican from the President all the way down to the last member of congress.

Jim
This is a copout, bullshit argument. It isn't both parties fault. It's one parties' fault. Why is the pope obligate to compliment us? Capitalism isn't perfect. Certainly plenty of fodder for criticism there. We don't care for our poor adequately, or do you think all the starving children are a sign of a well-managed system? Republicants simply don't care about the little man, period. Never have. They talk about pulling up from the bootstraps and all that shit, but they will never recognize a rigged system.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:47 AM   #48
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This is a copout, bullshit argument. It isn't both parties fault. It's one parties' fault. Why is the pope obligate to compliment us? Capitalism isn't perfect. Certainly plenty of fodder for criticism there. We don't care for our poor adequately, or do you think all the starving children are a sign of a well-managed system? Republicants simply don't care about the little man, period. Never have. They talk about pulling up from the bootstraps and all that shit, but they will never recognize a rigged system.
Of course it's both parties fault. Both parties have equal opportunities to occupy the office of the presidency and congress. They both may have different ideologies but that doesn't put one more libel than the other for the problems this country has accrued. In fact we can eliminate either one of the parties completely and still toil with the same problems. It's all about power and money. Imagine if all 330 million Americans were wealthy, politicians would have no power the citizens would. But because we have a diverse economic class from the very rich to the very poor and everything in between Government has the power and they aim to keep it that way. You can't influence wealthy people nearly as well as you can poor people. Both Democrats and Republicans know this. The right, left paradigm is political "Tom Foolery" at it's finest.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:54 AM   #49
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
What's ignorant is not wanting the mother to have the choice of carrying the baby in the first fucking place.
I guess that depends on the definition of life and a baby. If it were merely a choice, no problem, kill it. Unfortunately, the wee little ones are living organisms that at some point have a heartbeat, and a soul.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:18 AM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That's your opinion, JL. Not fact. How many Asian-American abortions have you authored?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:04 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If the little fucker had run up to W, then you would have said" isn't that sweet". Why are children being discussed again?
Number one, the OP was about this little girl or didn't you catch that?
Number two, I don't care if Sarah Palin had a bear cub break from the crowd and run to her feet for protection. I don't buy into stupid PR stuff and it doesn't do anything for me if a woman (women) faint in the crowd for Barack. Falling for this stuff is a hallmark of democrats.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:09 AM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Of course it's both parties fault. Both parties have equal opportunities to occupy the office of the presidency and congress. They both may have different ideologies but that doesn't put one more libel than the other for the problems this country has accrued. In fact we can eliminate either one of the parties completely and still toil with the same problems. It's all about power and money. Imagine if all 330 million Americans were wealthy, politicians would have no power the citizens would. But because we have a diverse economic class from the very rich to the very poor and everything in between Government has the power and they aim to keep it that way. You can't influence wealthy people nearly as well as you can poor people. Both Democrats and Republicans know this. The right, left paradigm is political "Tom Foolery" at it's finest.

Jim
To go on, imagine if all 330 million Americans and illegals all had the same wealth. We would all be equal and it would be guaranteed by the government. So if you didn't think you had enough, or you needed more, then you have to petition the government for a special dispensation. The government would never hold this over your head if they gave it to you, would they? What if an entire class of people (except in a perfect left wing society, there are no classes of people) got more based on some past wrong committed against them? There is only so much to go around (the liberal piece of the pie theory) and you have to give up some of yours to make up the increase that they got. The government would never do that would they? Ahhh, the dreams of a left wing Utopia run aground again.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:15 AM   #53
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
When it becomes a 'human life' is the point of contention. For the religious who believe it happens at the moment of conception, which it doesn't, they would decry the morning after pill as abortion.
Point of contention??? Joe Biden thinks it happens at conception and anything after that is the taking of a human life. What do you call the taking of innocent human life? What is that word that starts with an M. Hey, NAZI BABY KILLER, do you know what word I'm talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXZLPHe3pu4
Old 09-26-2015, 12:06 PM   #54
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I guess that depends on the definition of life and a baby. If it were merely a choice, no problem, kill it. Unfortunately, the wee little ones are living organisms that at some point have a heartbeat, and a soul.
There is no scientific proof of a soul, first off. And hundreds of eggs will not become human in the effort to have a baby, are all those discarded eggs murder? Since life begins at conception to you, you must answer yes.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:09 PM   #55
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Point of contention??? Joe Biden thinks it happens at conception and anything after that is the taking of a human life. What do you call the taking of innocent human life? What is that word that starts with an M. Hey, NAZI BABY KILLER, do you know what word I'm talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXZLPHe3pu4
You are a fucking MORON. You don't even know the basics behind pregnancy. Hundreds of eggs will go unfertilized and discarded so that ONE can become a human being. This happens AFTER conception. Are all those unused eggs murder? Even though the women has no say in it, this is a bodily process. Should she be prosecuted for that? I love how you trot up Biden, like I'll agree with anything he says, because he's a democrat. On this issue, he's as fucking stupid as you are. Go do a little research.
Old 09-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Go do a little research.
The last thing JDIdiot researched resulted in his Malaysian Airlines 777 Conspiracy theory.

We all know how that worked out for him.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Number one, the OP was about this little girl or didn't you catch that? Why do I see the word " Pope" in the OP/
Number two, I don't care if Sarah Palin had a bear cub break from the crowd and run to her feet for protection. I don't buy into stupid PR stuff and it doesn't do anything for me if a woman (women) faint in the crowd for Barack. Falling for this stuff is a hallmark of democrats.
Why is the { forbidden subject} keep coming up?
Why do I not see the word " Sara Palin" in the OP ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:12 PM   #58
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
There is no scientific proof of a soul, first off. And hundreds of eggs will not become human in the effort to have a baby, are all those discarded eggs murder? Since life begins at conception to you, you must answer yes.
You're a fucking Jell-O head. There no other way to respond to that stupid statement.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:13 PM   #59
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

By the way. It has now been reported that the incident in the OP was indeed staged. The only real question is whether The Obama Administration was in on it.

http://www.mlive.com/news/us-world/i...little_gi.html

Pope Francis.........Useful Idiot of The Left
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:35 PM   #60
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
You are a fucking MORON. ...Hundreds of eggs will go unfertilized
Speaking of MORONS.. what is an UNFERTILIZED EGG? Sure ain't a human being nor the chance to BECOME ONE. That only happens.. wait for it.. AFTER Fertilization/Conception.

Talk about the stupidest argument pro-offered by liberal pro-abortion folks yet.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women