Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163029
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42386
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36786
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #46
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
...On the other hand it is nice to know the ones who do like it aren't ass pounders...
I didn't say that! It certainly starts out "slow and easy", butt (again pun intended) it sometimes ... though not all the time ... ends up as an "ass pounding". It depends on what the lady demands. For example. I don't usually slap a ladies ass and pull her hair ... unless she asks for it. Again, I would reiterate the trust side of th equation. It it there then ass pounding, hair pulling and butt slapping can be on the menu. If trust is not there then the guy is just being a mean prick.

SC, I trust you enough to allow you to handcuff me and spank me. I know you woul never kiss and tell Lover...

BDD is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #47
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I'm only comfortable doing that with men that I love, due to the incredible amount of trust and emotional connection involved.

Size is a definite issue; men I have been involved with are typically on the average side of things, so that's not an issue for them, but it would be for the hobby side of things. You never know what someone is packing until they drop their drawers, and there's really no graceful way to dance around that subject beforehand.

That said - I enjoy it within a relationship BECAUSE of the intense trust and emotions it stirs up. Some of the most powerful, memorable orgasms I've ever had have been through that experience. I can count the number of men I've shared that with on one hand and have fingers left over. As much as I enjoy it, and as much as I enjoy playing with my hobby friends, I could never mix the two - I have a hard enough time with boundaries as is. The whole point of this game for me is NSA fun. Greek brings a whole ball of yarn for me.

Have I told you how much I love you lately, Christle? .

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #48
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

sloth likes greek travels too
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:19 AM   #49
JRCash
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedX79 View Post
My girlfriend was reluctant to try it, but now she loves it when she's in the mood. She says the organism is different and can be stronger when she plays with herself while I fuck her ass.
Suggestion; Face2face "missionary", if you can flex your pelvic area around correctly, can get rubbing friction on the vaginal/clit area so she doesn't even need to do that. Alternatively face2face you can be at 90degrees to her and FIV for pseudo-DP, and get added pressure point or yourself in the process. Easiest to do this I find is on edge of [a highish] bed with me standing although pillow under her can work. Her on top is also possible but can make it really hard for her to relax appropriate muscles properly, receiver needs mad skills for this (I believe someone reviewed in Houston does a reverse ACG anal, that is Pro+++ ).

As for the OP question; It is a huge trust/emotional thing. Frankly it doesn't do a lot for me physically (it is less tight except at the point of entry, which is not the important location for me). It is more about the feedback for me, enjoying her enjoying it, because receiving is so intense (for better or worse, little middle ground). So, like theCFE and others, Greek is something that happens for a very close bond situation, only. EDIT: Same territory as erotic asphyxiation.

As for getting pegged. *shrug* It is...scratching an itch I don't have. But not in a bad way. Hard to put words around that.
JRCash is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #50
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #51
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post

LMMFAO!!!!!
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #52
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I have not done it (yet) with a provider, but many years ago I had a little girlfriend who liked me to do it to her. It was so awesomely tight I remember I could barely last more than a minute. Of course we went slow and easy because that is the only way we could!

Guess I will have to be doing that again soon.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #53
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
I didn't say that! It certainly starts out "slow and easy", butt (again pun intended) it sometimes ... though not all the time ... ends up as an "ass pounding". It depends on what the lady demands. For example. I don't usually slap a ladies ass and pull her hair ... unless she asks for it. Again, I would reiterate the trust side of th equation. It it there then ass pounding, hair pulling and butt slapping can be on the menu. If trust is not there then the guy is just being a mean prick.

SC, I trust you enough to allow you to handcuff me and spank me. I know you woul never kiss and tell Lover...

Your a dirty boy, and I am a lucky girl.

See you soon papi.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #54
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Pussies are made for fucking. Asses are for......well, you know. ijs
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #55
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
Pussies are made for fucking. Asses are for......well, you know. ijs
I totally agree, never done it and never will.
RGB93 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #56
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

Two young brothers, aged 5 and 6, are listening through the keyhole as their older sister is getting it on with her new boyfriend. They hear her say, "Oh, Jim, you're going where no man has gone before!" The six-year-old says to his brother, "He must be fucking her up the ass!"
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #57
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Thumbs down

Like some others, I don't care for it, i.e. I don't like it. I had an ex-girlfriend who got me to do it with her. That was the first and last time I will ever do that. I don't view anything anal as appropriate for sex as it is just not my thing, but if it turns you on then go for it.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #58
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions. I think I have my mind made up. This was very helpful as always.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #59
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions. I think I have my mind made up. This was very helpful as always.
Sooooo...are we having handcuffin', butt slappin', hair pullin', butt poundin', prostate massagin', eyes curled back into your head, toes curled so hard your feet cramp, dirty talkin', ugly bumpin' sx on 5/20 or just regular sx? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Oh wait. PM the answer to me. I know your whole/middle name...Sexy "Discrete" Cassandra...

Glad you are back Beautiful.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #60
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

that is easy face down butt up
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women