Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42368
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36777
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #46
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
How true jokacz - but wtf did Kiah ever say about Lexxxy? Way uncool......

heh..lots of us know..what was said..funny how things come to the surface after time..just cuz you dont know,,doesnt mean it wasn said or done....ijs..

sure my haters will surface now...cant wait for this..like christmas all over again..yeehaaawww!!! post..im armed with my slingshot..gooooo ill
give ya a runnin start,,,
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #47
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had at the very least 10 guys forward me the list she sent out that her manager made for her listing me and many other awesome long time standing providers as bad unacceptable references... This is after she had barked up my tree plenty for refs...
Let's not play dumb or that she is a poor defenseless innocent little lamb.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:29 PM   #48
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I've had at the very least 10 guys forward me the list she sent out that her manager made for her listing me and many other awesome long time standing providers as bad unacceptable references... This is after she had barked up my tree plenty for refs...
Let's not play dumb or that she is a poor defenseless innocent little lamb.
Her manager?
Care to share this list? I wonder who made it or how circulated. I did hear she had help setting up appointments and screening..... and I saw her myself and had zero screening issues or warnings.

I wouldn't claim she's defenseless or a lamb in this, I can only attest to my dealings with her. My own impression was she was very nice personally - which in this business should be a given tho....

Still, as she was nothing but nice, even tho I haven't seen her in months and have no plans to repeat (its not my habit to repeat preferring a new experience whenever I get a chance to play) I still feel the need to stand up and almost defend my "YES" recommendation as it seems someone has an axe to grind....

As far as any medical boob issues there were comments made to the "why/need" in various ROS that maybe all can't see.... but she was very upfront with me during our appointment about what the deal was. I don't think she'd consider it a big secret, but that is based on my limited dealings with her and I could be wrong.

I still consider it semi personal in nature and think an open discussion about it to be in poor taste. If a hobbyist were considering seeing her and wanted some info and PM'd me I would share, but that would be a private chat not an open discussion. If another provider who I didn't know were to ask me out of the blue I would likely ignore the request as I'd question motive.

Onto the purpose of this thread - I am sure she's perfectly able to get whatever work done without a collection being made. I would pay stated rate only and tip as I saw fit, but not specifically to a "boobie jar". Hey I have to save up to buy things I want too lol

And just pure speculation on my part - have you ever saved for something, say a vacation, but a personal / family emergency arises? Then you have to prioritize what to do with those funds. Who knows what's going on in her world or why it hasn't been done yet? But its a personal decision and I certainly wouldn't debate it on the open board, even if allowed by the "rules".
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #49
clearlylost
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post
Onto the purpose of this thread - I am sure she's perfectly able to get whatever work done without a collection being made. I would pay stated rate only and tip as I saw fit, but not specifically to a "boobie jar".
I think joe was being facetious - kind of abstract, I know.
clearlylost is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:30 PM   #50
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
I asked a Texas mod I trust
its open game as hobby related
I still find that WTF
do you think she wants it out her tits need realignment
edit add: looking at past posts I do not see anywhere where she said Hay my tits need fixing.
but I could be wrong

I don't remember when another had a face lift that it was a open target on the boards, just sayin
when i saw her at the beginning she made comment that in a few weeks she was going to get them done. and others have said the same. so apparently she knows theyre not ""right"" she has just failed to do anything about it. either way shes still a great peice of ass.
Guest050314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:31 PM   #51
Guest050314-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
She's got a bunch of pictures with an Orange theme - giving Syracuse some love, but there is no special love for either BUF or the ROC. (hint, hint- for some new selfie pics)
there was some stuff in bills gear.
Guest050314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #52
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Try walking backward?

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:54 AM   #53
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default enough already guys

while i see no problem with commenting on a ladies physical attributes / problems for the sake of informing at some point enough is enough. kiah while i have never visited for an appointment based on her reviews , posts, comments is 1] an extremely incredibly beautiful woman 2] a spectacular provider 3] a very mature person both in the way she handles herself and her business 4]someone who actually enjoys her clients

if in fact her hardness of her boobs is such an issue dont see her but i would way all the above factors against this one small [er wrong choice of words] issue and say wow sign me up. frankly she has always been a bucket list of mine and while i will say her new rates are the reason i have not seen her [i just cant swing it but feel she would be worth twice what she charges] i think this going on and on have cost us her participation to some degree on the board and the chance for many of the guys the opportunity to experience her

many of us have has our stomach stapled , face lifted, teeth replaced , hair transplanted , nose done all in hopes of improving our looks / health. if in a case things didn't work out perfectly would we prefer for everyone to make that their single though or focus about us. really in this case theres about 1 million things to celebrate about this woman and while i personally think her breasts are 2 of them if anyone doesn't love them move on. anyways off my soap box sorry for rant but this one i just don't get. heres hoping that kiah becomes active again and i can live vicarously [sp?] through the reviews of you folks lucky enough to experience her

[sorry i posted this in both similar threads remove one if you deem appropriate]
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #54
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000 View Post
there was some stuff in bills gear.

I'm still hoping for a couple new sexy pics. I guess now she could add something for the Roc.

Reading her reviews, I have no doubt she's a provider that enjoys her time with her clients. I can't offer any opinion to her bust - I have not seen her, and I've not yet seen a provider with MMs (so no opinion can be made, except as to looks) Kiah's defy gravity, and they wouldn't keep me from seeing her if I had time and was in the Buffalo area.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #55
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sorry love doodle I've had 4 inches rock my World better than 13 . If you suck in bed making it bigger doesn't do diddly, just more meat bumping around.
Lol totally true!!!
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:56 PM   #56
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
just more meat bumping around.
And enough meat is enough...

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #57
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omfg i wish i had that ass! Maybe i should get butt implants? Is that what you're saying? My ass is so small and firm you could bounce a quarter off of it.
If i get implants wouldn't they be all hard with skin overly stretched over it like...well since i have such a small butt to begin with?
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #58
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Time to get my little butt to the gym

J.J. Walker is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #59
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker View Post
Time to get my little butt to the gym

An ass you could bounce a Mack truck off of....
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:03 PM   #60
clearlylost
BANNED

Encounters: 33

UTR ?
clearlylost is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women