Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60725
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42411
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36835
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #46
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
I never said I intended to lie .. I'm just asking how to handle a sticky situation , and FYI since this post I've had two reference request and I told the ladies the truth ... The question was about if you know the name but cant remember much else what do you do ?

And anyone who knows me knows I would never ever do anything to jeopardize my credibility on here

Have a separate folder in your email for all hobbyist...when a provider ask for a reference you go back and check for that email in your folder and you should of emailed enough for the conversation in your email to jog your memory! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE SAVED IN YOUR EMAIL, there's even a section where you can write notes about the hobbyist after the session, write shit down about their size, where they rough, nice, left on time...etc! I'm not big on P411 because it is just an OK, I want first hand conversation on anything you can remember that could in anyway make me uneasy, CAUSE what you may like...I may not!

SO LYING ABOUT IT JUST PLAIN STUPID AND SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED BY OTHER PROVIDERS OR EVEN HOBBYIST FOR THAT FACT! You even having to ask this question should raise eyebrows! Now if this was an attempt at a threAD...FAIL!

I'm with ya StinkyFingers...
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #47
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Before this gets more out of hand mods please close this thread its served its purpose...it seems some people are using it as a personal attack on me , and thats NOT what it was intended for...thanks
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #48
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Before this gets more out of hand mods please close this thread its served its purpose...it seems some people are using it as a personal attack on me , and thats NOT what it was intended for...thanks
Sorry but at the moment there seems to be no reason to close the thread. It has not become a haven for infractions nor has it derailed beyond its course. If you encounter a personal attack or something you'd like us to look at please hit the RTM button.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #49
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Sorry but at the moment there seems to be no reason to close the thread. It has not become a haven for infractions nor has it derailed beyond its course. If you encounter a personal attack or something you'd like us to look at please hit the RTM button.
Ok darlin that's fine but just to clarify for the big bad bullies I never ever said I was intending to lie it was more of a " what would you do ? " thing my bad if you hav been around and have known me for a while then my credibility is not even in question .. Fin
Old 05-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #50
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Isn't the OP asking to close thread sufficient? If not, that is a serious downgrade from aspd days....

Sigh
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #51
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post
Isn't the OP asking to close thread sufficient? If not, that is a serious downgrade from aspd days....

Sigh
If the OP has a legitimate reason asking that the thread be closed, fine. But, in cases like this the OP would like the thread closed because it backfired on her. Either this was a feeble attempt at a threAD, or, it would appear that the OP does not keep good screening records, or would give a reference without being absolutely certain about it.

Just cause she's embarrassed is no reason to close a thread. In fact the value is that other providers should be very careful if the OP is the reference source.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #52
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded View Post

Sigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
If the OP has a legitimate reason asking that the thread be closed, fine. .
Uh...NO.

Just because someone asked for a thread they started to be closed DOES NOT mean it will be closed. "Legitimate" reason or not, Mods will decide how thread is "going" and then act on it, or not....

As Mojo said earlier, it hasn't been derailed beyond the OP's initial post nor has it become an "Infraction Fest" so, it stays open.

You post it...you own it
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #53
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
You post it...you own it.
Ah............no, I don't think so.

If she owned it, it would be locked per her request.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:42 PM   #54
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Ah............no, I don't think so.

If she owned it, it would be locked per her request.
You misunderstood what I was trying to say DJ...basically, THINK before you hit submit, because more than likely, the thread will stay open.

Most threads will die on their own, so we tend to let them....

FYI, ownership frowns on closing threads prematurely

Back on topic, Allision, I doubt anyone was attacking you, it's just the thought of starting a thread on whether you should lie or not when it comes to giving references to other providers is well....not a good thing to do.
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #55
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I think Seeking -P was very classy on her reponse but are we missing something here? Im not trying to read into things but I kinda feel there is more to the story here that we are not getting..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #56
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If the OP has a legitimate reason asking that the thread be closed, fine. But, in cases like this the OP would like the thread closed because it backfired on her. Either this was a feeble attempt at a threAD, or, it would appear that the OP does not keep good screening records, or would give a reference without being absolutely certain about it.

Just cause she's embarrassed is no reason to close a thread. In fact the value is that other providers should be very careful if the OP is the reference source.

There is no embarrassment hun and every one knows I'm
A great reference so get off your high horse ... Like I said it was more of a what would you do ? I never lie and I'm not gonna start now you need to ease up ...
Old 05-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #57
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Well I think Seeking -P was very classy on her reponse but are we missing something here? Im not trying to read into things but I kinda feel there is more to the story here that we are not getting..
Champagne you rock and there is no story its more along the lines of familiar name but no definite details .., it's all good there's nothing else to see here lets move on
Old 05-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #58
torpedo69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Exclamation

Quote:

This started as a a question. Anyone that thinks such a respected provider would actually lie to appease a provider over her safety should read her posts more often.

If you think a provider should keep detailed records on a unsecure third party server like what Yahoo, gmail, or hotmail; are you looking for identifiable details to get out.

Safety is key and then this thread went down hill when a couple people twisted words to imply they could not see sarcasm in the thread title and then now it's a thrAD? If anyone can provide a believable response as to how you think this might benefit any party involved I would be impresses.

torpedo69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #59
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Personal attack on you....GTFO here! Its an attack on the question, NOBODY should even have to ask that question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedo69 View Post
This started as a a question. Anyone that thinks such a respected provider would actually lie to appease a provider over her safety should read her posts more often.

If you think a provider should keep detailed records on a unsecure third party server like what Yahoo, gmail, or hotmail; are you looking for identifiable details to get out.

Safety is key and then this thread went down hill when a couple people twisted words to imply they could not see sarcasm in the thread title and then now it's a thrAD? If anyone can provide a believable response as to how you think this might benefit any party involved I would be impresses.

A provider wouldn't have to ask a question like that, respected or not! That kind of question has a common sense answer! NOOOOO One shouldn't have to look into ones post history to see if that serious of a question is really a question or not...AIN"T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I've been keeping records on third party email servers for years now and never has any info been leaked out! Should we just keep records on our laptops....yea that seems safe!

Nobody twisted shit....You just wanted to ride in on your white horse to save a whores ass that (like SF said) does not keep good screening records, or would give a reference without being absolutely certain about it.

Again Personal attack, my ass....GTFO here!! I would of attacked any provider that asked this question....you aren't special!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #60
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
Again Personal attack, my ass....GTFO here!! I would of attacked any provider that asked this question....you aren't special!
Even though I don't use it, I've always assumed that Midol was over the counter.

Just curious what gives you the rite to 'attack any provider' or anybody else.

..............just really not impressed.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women