Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2017, 07:05 AM   #46
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

So like...nobody got my quote or "self face palm" rather?
I was flipping through twitter yesterday and saw the edgar allen poe quote

"Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see"
And dd your post probably sums it up the best Everything is a lie or for shock factor-to gain attention.

Sometimes it kills the boredom -today, its whats boring me. Ya know what i miss? Facts.

Sorry you're so pissed off mata

This thread was merely in response to stories ive heard and provoked by the unceremoniously closed thread belonging to susisquirts

Hope yall had fun last night!!

P.s. this thread isnt about rape...nobody ive heard stories from ever mentioned rape...ladies got home safely with a friend every time
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:23 AM   #47
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I'm not mad at you
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 08:28 AM   #48
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Lets be clear Im not apologizing for the thread

I only apologize to mata cus he got mad.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #49
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I am not mad, I just don't like that you post bs that is not true. I think maybe you spoke too soon and are just doing damage control.Next time mention their names so I make sure to uninvited them. Lol
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #50
Stewie griffen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Names would be handy....
Stewie griffen is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:40 AM   #51
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I could see it possibly happening. Maybe there's a bad apple and you guys haven't noticed him. Why not try to get to the bottom of this before you attack her. This could destroy your parties if its true and don't handle it quickly.

It could even be a competitive provider just trying to hurt another one by slipping something in their drink.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:47 PM   #52
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
I would disregard what GLH said. She has nothing to base it on and she should listen to her quote. Lol. Private talk.. How lucky you are that SO many share such g a bad experience with you but then asked to come to the next one. Lol. Next time bring real proof before you talk, it rude to all the people who attend and to those whom work hard to put it together.
+1
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #53
darter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I have been to countless socials in Austin and S.A. since the old ASPD days and have never seen one instance where someone was drugged. I have seen a quite a few people (both male and female) have way to much to drink, but each and every time that I saw this, the other attendees made sure that person got home safe.
It sounds to me like the person who may be telling the OP these stories has an ax to grind for some reason and is trying to spread false rumors.
darter is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:16 PM   #54
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
I hear women get drugged here.

I have heard it from many of you coed regulars so lets not hide our dirty laundry
:
Quote:
MAN!! Not what i hear AT ALL. definately not what ladies are telling eachother in private...at least to me anyway.

Ive never been to a social or party-they always gave me this bad creepy feeling
Quote:
But it is TRUELY being said to me by several people one of whom I see as an impartial party who attends socials regularly.
Why not talk about it?
Maybe you should have a word with these supposed people telling you these things. Why have we not heard your someone "who attends socials regularly"? Perhaps they people that want to start shit and yet still be invited? People tell you it's dangerous and these same people still attend regularly? Unlikely. They would have to be either foolish hypocrites or most people just trying to sell you some BS.

So far, we've heard from both guys and gals who have nothing but good things to say about the socials and parties.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:22 PM   #55
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Lightbulb

Let's talk a bit about a part of a GLH post that she deleted soon after she posted:

GLH said that when she first got on ECCIE, she felt pressure into going to socials. She seemed pissed about it.

The longer this goes on without any corroboration from anyone it make one wonder what else this could be about. Could these allegations be some form of payback?
Old 05-25-2017, 01:40 PM   #56
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The whore asked a question. Actually a fairly reasonable one.

What is easier to believe?

A - Ginger has an axe to grind and was trying to create controversy over socials in general?

or

B - Some guy or guys would prefer she NOT go to a social where she would make new contacts, both female and male, and learn that not everything he is feeding her is accurate.....

Looking at her post history I find it hard to believe it was "A". Eventually we will probably find out who the douche bag feeding her the bullshit is....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #57
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And dd your post probably sums it up the best Everything is a lie or for shock factor-to gain attention.

This thread was merely in response to stories ive heard and provoked by the unceremoniously closed thread belonging to susisquirts

Hope yall had fun last night!!

P.s. this thread isnt about rape...nobody ive heard stories from ever mentioned rape...ladies got home safely with a friend every time
Old 05-25-2017, 02:42 PM   #58
GingerLyn Harte

My ECCIE Reviews

Women are the source of these stories..which is why dds post makes most sense
Old 05-25-2017, 03:39 PM   #59
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
.....GLH said that when she first got on ECCIE, she felt pressure into going to socials.......
heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 04:35 PM   #60
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Had DD not fallen out the back of a cattle transport trailer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
Number two, they want to scare other providers off, so they can have less competition when they go to the socials. Which might be why they're telling a hottie like you. Any sweet young thing like you who hasn't been to one before would have a circle of dudes hovering around you all the time. A lot of the gals would be just sitting there twiddling their thumbs. Number three, they are pissed because either they don't get regular invites or none of the guys that go show them any love (or not as much love as they feel entitled to).
These are certainly believable scenarios. Someone or some people are trying to manipulate by spreading lies. I don't know if GLH has quite cleared herself of having an agenda. But if it's not her trying to manipulate, than she need to understand that the people talking this shit have ulterior motives and are using her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women