Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
You mutherfuckers on this board are why no one listens to either side.

I don't even read what lefty posters say anymore. Both sides throw shit, I just happen to like what the righties throw better. I don't even read you lefty posters anymore. What's the point? Funny part is.... You apparently still read mine. Hahahahaha

Oh and even though anyone, at any time, could go find these records, it was very impolite to post them without permission. Think of all the retired cops that are exposed now. Not everyone is like me.... Excited someone threw out some bait so I can site in on a moving target.

Take it away progressives!!!!!!!
WHO NEEDS PERMISSION TO POST PUBLIC RECORDS?

I still don't get it.

However, Kayla, you continue to be clueless. Hopefully, they'll put you away before you go hormonal at some church and start blowing people away.

Jesus! (And I mean that in the biblical sense.)

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #47
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Uh... What the fuck are you talking about?
I was more amused by the fact that the addresses of all the editors of Gannett and Journal News were posted putting their panties in a wad. Their addresses were public record as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It is public record you dumbass. Anybody can go and look it up.
Yes indeed, they can. There is all kinds of information out in the open, but when compiled it becomes something else. Such actions by so called reputable news sources are just unethical and irresponsible. News organization should be reporting the news, not creating it. I am sure we can argue the point of having this information freely available or not, but this is more about the compiling of the information and using it as a political stunt. I have a personal peave against newsies, they have put more of our boys in danger than the enemy has for the sake of a story and ratings.

As for anyone knowing that I have a permit, I just don't care. If anyone takes a minute to know me, they would have no doubt that I own weapons and am just as able to do damage without them as I am with them. Your taxes have paid to train me well, and in return I have served 21 years defending the Constitution; now...I do it for free.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #48
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm sorry, I could not find the link for the Texas license holders so I could check.

Do you have it?
Texas CHL is not in the public sector. Only available to LE and courts.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women