Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2017, 03:40 PM   #46
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's easy. Germany has the second largest GDP among NATO countries - more than twice the size of Canada's economy. So its defense spending shortfall (in dollars or euros) is a lot larger, too. Do the math. Germany's GDP is close to $3.5 trillion. To meet the 2% pledge, Germany needs to spend an extra $280 billion a year on defense. Trump singled out Germany because that's where the big bucks are.
Extra $280 billion???!!! You were in such great hurry to reply to my question, you fucked up your math big time. From your own chart Germany's annual defense budget comprises 1.2% of its GDP. Since the German military spends roughly $39 billion annually, all they need is to add another $30 billion yearly to reach the benchmark of 2% GDP. And since the Canadian government allocates roughly $15 billion annually to its military, the defense spending would have to be doubled from the 1% GDP--by your own chart--to fulfill the benchmark of 2% GDP.

But frankly I don't give a rat's ass about the extra $15 billion the Germans could have coughed up versus the Canadians. The heart of this issue is what Drumpf has been proclaiming all along: every NATO member must pay its fair share. Since he failed to even raise a fuck with Trudeau, Drumpf is a mere damn hypocrite, and you are blind enough to even come to his defense on this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...y_expenditures
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #47
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If those other 22 NATO countries spent what they promised for their collective defense, the U.S. could spend less.
So what's your argument really, every NATO member consumes 2% or more of its GDP on defense so the U.S. "could spend less" by curtailing its military presence in Europe? Do you understand how moronic your statement truly sounds?
Old 03-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #48
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
One fake pic and one set taken by Obama's half-brother who is also a Drumpf supporter. Obama happened to be the best man at his half-brother's wedding, so he merely dressed for that particular occasion. Therefore your innuendoes don't mean shit, unless you have the balls to point out the Chinese, Mexicans, and the Ruskies.

Old 03-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #49
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Extra $280 billion???!!! You were in such great hurry to reply to my question, you fucked up your math big time. From your own chart Germany's annual defense budget comprises 1.2% of its GDP. Since the German military spends roughly $39 billion annually, all they need is to add another $30 billion yearly to reach the benchmark of 2% GDP. And since the Canadian government allocates roughly $15 billion annually to its military, the defense spending would have to be doubled from the 1% GDP--by your own chart--to fulfill the benchmark of 2% GDP.

But frankly I don't give a rat's ass about the extra $15 billion the Germans could have coughed up versus the Canadians. The heart of this issue is what Drumpf has been proclaiming all along: every NATO member must pay its fair share. Since he failed to even raise a fuck with Trudeau, Drumpf is a mere damn hypocrite, and you are blind enough to even come to his defense on this one.
I stand corrected. I multiplied the German GDP by 0.08 instead of 0.008. My bad. The actual defense spending shortfall is $28 billion.

As for Trudeau, you don't know whether this issue was raised privately or not. Canada is further removed from the threat of a revanchist Russia than Germany is.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:35 PM   #50
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think you're saying that ALL Muslims are terrorists. Is that right you racist, Nazi SOB?
You "think"???!!! Unlike Obama, the Trumps have been financing the governments that sponsor the ISIS. Where is your fucking outrage, knucklehead POS "professor?"

http://conservativefans.com/2017/03/...-other-country
Old 03-19-2017, 04:37 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
One fake pic and one set taken by Obama's half-brother who is also a Drumpf supporter. Obama happened to be the best man at his half-brother's wedding, so he merely dressed for that particular occasion. Therefore your innuendoes don't mean shit, unless you have the balls to point out the Chinese, Mexicans, and the Ruskies.

Keep sucking like your boy Odumbo, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Neither the Bushes or Ford were educated in a Madrassa registered as a Muslim like Odumbo was.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #52
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
So what's your argument really, every NATO member consumes 2% or more of its GDP on defense so the U.S. "could spend less" by curtailing its military presence in Europe? Do you understand how moronic your statement truly sounds?
Who said anything about curtailing our military presence? Troop commitments are not the same as NATO budget contributions, and the US troop presence, while still expensive, is now a fraction of what it was during the Cold War when we stood watch at the Fulda Gap. It would be "moronic" for us NOT to expect proper sharing of the costs of defending Europe. We shouldn't value their freedom and security more than they do. We were 100% repaid by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait for the costs of the First Gulf War in 1991.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women