Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2017, 12:01 AM   #46
skyeclipse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Man analeese you rock
skyeclipse is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 12:46 AM   #47
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
I don't know why guys care so much if a girl swallows. Ok yes, it's less mess on the sheets, or couch, whatever, but to me there's nothing better than busting directly on the girl. COF is just delightful! COF..🙏🏻 ........
i dont know why guys wanna cum on a woman's face or body, but it doesnt matter whether i know or not. it only matters to each guy who likes that.

that's why we all like different things.

say you're fucking a woman. then, when you're just about to cum, you pull out and cum on her body.
yeah, you feel your dick orgasmically pulsing and spurting sperm and you see the masterpiece you just cumpleted.

but, it's different than feeling your dick orgasmically pulsing and spurting while it's in her vagina (covered or not per your agreement) and feeling her vaginal walls orgasmically pulsing and squeezing you as she cums.

they're both deliteful; they're just different.
i like one style of cuming and you like a different style.
works for me!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 07:02 AM   #48
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
I think it's fun to open my mouth and show the prize hehehe
I'd love to watch you open up and show the prize Analeese, but don't be stingy. Sometimes you should share it with the doner!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 07:37 AM   #49
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

If I wanted a woman proving how much she hates my jizz by dodging the finale or running to spit I'd still be married!
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #50
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusranch View Post
I'd love to watch you open up and show the prize Analeese, but don't be stingy. Sometimes you should share it with the doner!!
Many requests to share but all chicken out at the last second.... would be interesting to see if anyone ever follows through .... curious about spitting back into the doners mouth too...but might be a bit much for most... lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #51
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Many requests to share but all chicken out at the last second.... would be interesting to see if anyone ever follows through .... curious about spitting back into the doners mouth too...but might be a bit much for most... lol
Spit back the load into the donor's mouth? That's too freaky for me, I draw the line at dfk after a bbbj or daty
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #52
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyeclipse View Post
Man analeese you rock
I just love blowjobs
Old 07-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #53
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Snowballing is fun, if both people are really into it!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:10 AM   #54
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Spit back the load into the donor's mouth? That's too freaky for me, I draw the line at dfk after a bbbj or daty
Lol see told ya
Old 07-24-2017, 06:43 AM   #55
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

For me it is not about if she swallows or not...just dont pull it out of your mouth. The feeling of cumming inside a wet mouth or a tight pussy is just fucking great.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:51 AM   #56
BLM69
Valued Poster

I prefer in the wet pussy first then the mouth, and the providers that don't do CIM, find a new profession
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:07 AM   #57
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I prefer in the wet pussy first then the mouth, and the providers that don't do CIM, find a new profession
Surprisingly, I've had a couple of guys over the years that actually want cbj.

All I can imagine is it getting sucked off, even a little bit into the back of my throat, and then it's donzo.

I'm rather up for being precatious through the touch and sight test, and accepting the "risks" from there.

Also, for me, in regards to ball licking, sucking...
I really don't like licking hair in general or getting hair in my mouth, so way more attention with groomed areas. But no TUMA. I just can't do it.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:18 AM   #58
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Surprisingly, I've had a couple of guys over the years that actually want cbj.

All I can imagine is it getting sucked off, even a little bit into the back of my throat, and then it's donzo.

I'm rather up for being precatious through the touch and sight test, and accepting the "risks" from there.

Also, for me, in regards to ball licking, sucking...
I really don't like licking hair in general or getting hair in my mouth, so way more attention with groomed areas. But no TUMA. I just can't do it.
That's why I roll with shaved balls, no one likes swallowing hairs, specially if they're smelly
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:24 AM   #59
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Thought about chiming in the other day...guess I'd still like to. I've never really shared this, but with the veil of anonymity, who gives a shit.

So for me it's like this: I gave and received oral, when I was young, waaay before I had intercourse (junior high, for those curious). We truly cared for each other. It was at summer camp. We were both orgasmic. It was awesome. Very intense. Blah-blah-blah

Fast-forward...obviously intercourse is awesome. No probs there, but I still have this deep Freudian hardwiring for giving and receiving oral to completion. It is what it is. I like it. I understand why it's there. This is why cim bjs mean so much to me. And when a lady does it, I adore her in that moment, and appreciate her more than she's likely to know. It's just that simple. Moving on.

I gave my explanation here once, and have taught many men about the risks and rewards of what I termed the "Territorial Blowjober" in the civvie world. These are women trying to make a man their husband or boyfriend with their awesome cim bjs (you know, the ones that stop after marriage). These are generally the best.

So, hobby-wise, I don't care if she spits. I don't need her to swallow. We're not dating. I'm not the only person she's doing it to. I get she might not want to swallow everybody. Just try to be discreet and not make a big production that, yes, you are now spitting. Analeese, you want to show me it, and act like you actually enjoyed it? That's cool I appreciate that.

Men being visual: We are. That's the way it ended up. But the last thing I want to do is pull out and cum on her face. Outside of the face, obviously, I'm essentially downgrading to jerking off, which I can do at home by myself. If she's going to finish me, in there where it's warm, then that's awesome, and I can relax and enjoy it - hopefully watching.

Caveat: A buddy of mine dated a chick (ie civvie) who wanted him to come on her face. She liked it, frequently preferred it. I asked him about the possibilities of it being creative birth control, on her part, etc. but he confirmed she actually preferred it frequently.

So, long post. Sorry about that. Extra time, lots of coffee, a topic near and dear.
Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:13 PM   #60
skyeclipse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You know the real girls that love cum is when give you oral don't swallow but let it go all over you till done but then they eat it up once all out of you.
skyeclipse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women