Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #46
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i felt it was rude and no matter how you try to sugar coat it i still feel that way

"They look even worse on AA skin, very ghetto and not at all feminine." -TrailBlazer

so just because a AA person has a tattoo it makes it "ghetto"????? I think i get what he was trying to say.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #47
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
i felt it was rude and no matter how you try to sugar coat it i still feel that way

"They look even worse on AA skin, very ghetto and not at all feminine." -TrailBlazer

so just because a AA person has a tattoo it makes it "ghetto"????? I think i get what he was trying to say.
In all fairness, Jules, I think you have to read Trailblazer's complete quote to understand his comments in their proper context:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer View Post
Not a big fan of tats here either except for providers like Wynter Stark that have them colored and tastefully done on her sides and one small tat around one arm. None on her legs, breasts or even a tramp stamp. Hers are very feminine.

The worst tats IMO are those that are ghetto looking, non colored, on breasts and a mans name. Ick... But to each his/her own. They look even worse on AA skin, very ghetto and not at all feminine.
Trailblazer didn't write that he thinks that ANY tattoo on a black girl would look "ghetto" -- in fact, he allowed that a tastefully-done tattoo that's colored in might look good on any girl, depending on the location on her body.

I might differ with Trailblazer's view that a poorly-done tattoo of one dark color would look worse on a black girl than other girls. I think the lighter the girl's skin color, the worse such a tattoo would look.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #48
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
I'm not sure I'd be able to get behind the Halloween theme SJ described either, but like I said, unless it's really good, or really bad, It's not an issue.
Here's the progression. You be the judge: Does the tat make this girl look prettier, less pretty, or does it have no effect?

Attachment 62253Attachment 62254Attachment 62255
Old 06-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #49
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

This is the same pretty girl with a lifetime noticeable conversation piece. It would be interesting to see how the conversation changes over the years.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #50
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
This is the same pretty girl with a lifetime noticeable conversation piece. It would be interesting to see how the conversation changes over the years.
H describes herself as having the interests and personality of a 12 year-old boy and that's accurate, to a degree (examples: comic books, zombies, and muscle cars). (She has red hair and a nose ring now, btw.) It'll be interesting how a comic book-like Halloween scene fits her personality when she's 50 years-old.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #51
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Here's the progression. You be the judge: Does the tat make this girl look prettier, less pretty, or does it have no effect?

Attachment 62253Attachment 62254Attachment 62255
No significant effect in terms of someone I would book a session with, but less appealing to me measured against the original. Others may of course feel differently. I'm no tattoo expert, but I'd be concerned by how this canvas will look as the body shape changes, the skin ages, and the colors fade... all of which are a given.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #52
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Since I was asked, I'm assuming I can be frank here without ending up in someone's dog house?

Looking at each photo and saying the first word that comes to mind?
Cute - Butch - Statement. From there I'd have to know the girl and what exactly the statement was (or what she wanted it to be. sometimes a tat will miss the mark).

Taking a longer look, I see that some of the butch vibe in the second pic came from the black wife beater, and because she looks heavier there than in the other two pics. The tat helps too, but it wasn't the only reason butch popped into my head.

Looking harder at the finished pic, the tat colors are bright, cover large solid areas, and clash with each other, so my first thought is, it would be hard to find clothing that doesn't clash with at least one of the tat colors. I like to see girls wear clothes that complement their appearance and personality, not fight it for attention. She's still cute, but she has greatly limited her range of wardrobe in one of two ways.

If she adds a few more colors with wardrobe, or the red hair, it's the tattoo equivalent of an Hawaiian shirt. If that's a good characterization of her personality, it will work. The key is that it has to fit her personality or its an epic fail

When she's 50, she may have purple hair and be like Ruth Gordon in "Harold & Maude", or if her personality mellows like most people's she might have to limit her wardrobe to black, white, and a few muted pastels, so the colors don't clash. Again, if that's what fits her personality, it's not an issue.

She may have deep personal reasons for her tattoo choice, and if she does and is happy with her choice? More power to her, but we are discussing how others see the art, and nobody else, including me, knows or feels her reasons. I see Hawaii.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #53
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
Since I was asked, I'm assuming I can be frank here without ending up in someone's dog house?

Looking at each photo and saying the first word that comes to mind?
Cute - Butch - Statement. From there I'd have to know the girl and what exactly the statement was (or what she wanted it to be. sometimes a tat will miss the mark).

Taking a longer look, I see that some of the butch vibe in the second pic came from the black wife beater, and because she looks heavier there than in the other two pics. The tat helps too, but it wasn't the only reason butch popped into my head.

Looking harder at the finished pic, the tat colors are bright, cover large solid areas, and clash with each other, so my first thought is, it would be hard to find clothing that doesn't clash with at least one of the tat colors. I like to see girls wear clothes that complement their appearance and personality, not fight it for attention. She's still cute, but she has greatly limited her range of wardrobe in one of two ways.

If she adds a few more colors with wardrobe, or the red hair, it's the tattoo equivalent of an Hawaiian shirt. If that's a good characterization of her personality, it will work. The key is that it has to fit her personality or its an epic fail

When she's 50, she may have purple hair and be like Ruth Gordon in "Harold & Maude", or if her personality mellows like most people's she might have to limit her wardrobe to black, white, and a few muted pastels, so the colors don't clash. Again, if that's what fits her personality, it's not an issue.

She may have deep personal reasons for her tattoo choice, and if she does and is happy with her choice? More power to her, but we are discussing how others see the art, and nobody else, including me, knows or feels her reasons. I see Hawaii.
I don't wanna make this whole thread about one tattoo on one girl, but talking about my ex-SB, H, has obviously opened up the discussion without the chance of hurting anybody's feelings.

Like I mentioned before, when I met H, she was 19 years-old and had only one tattoo, a large, yellow rose on her left back. Looking at her, you're think she wasn't the "type" to get a tattoo (if there is such a thing). (I took the 2 pics on the right 2 days after I met her.)

Attachment 62296Attachment 62297Attachment 62298

When H showed me the sketch of the sleeve she wanted I asked her, "Why Halloween?" Her answer was, "Because I like Halloween." H is bright, but she is NOT a complicated person. To her, her answer was a complete explanation of why she'd go through the pain and trouble to semi-permanently alter her right arm forever. What she really wants is a full-body tattoo covering all but her neck, head, hands, and feet, but something in her brain makes her realize (at least for now) that would be going too far. (The pic below shows her with a temporary tattoo showing the way she wants to eventually look.)

Attachment 62299

Don't put too much importance in the "wife-beater" tank she's wearing in the second pic. She wore it because of what it said on the front (see below), not the style. She was a little heavier at that time, which was the year I didn't see her and she was fat and happy with her BD. Also, H is super-sweet and gorgeous, but she doesn't have the best fashion sense.

Attachment 62301

H likes to wear brightly-colored clothes, which fit her sunny personality, but you can see what happens when her clothes compete for attention with her tattoo:

Attachment 62302Attachment 62303
Old 06-26-2011, 07:31 PM   #54
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like tattoos. As someone else here has stated, I've never seen one that enhanced a woman's natural beauty and I've seen plenty of them that detracted from it. I just appreciate a woman as she is. To me, a tattoo on a woman is the equivalent of tagging the Mona Lisa. It just mars the natural loveliness of a woman.

Now, that being said, I have learned to tolerate them as it seems to be the trendy thing to do these days. As a matter of fact, my ATF has a few. *sigh* Would I like her any more if she didn't have them? Probably not, but I still would prefer they not be there.

I will say, however, that a large tat, an excessive number of them and/or if they are visible with clothing on will more often than not put me off seeing someone. Like ShysterJon's SB, she looks cute in the first pic; the other two, not so much. I most likely would not keep seeing her. Shallow? Perhaps, but that's the way I feel about it. And that's what makes the world go round, WALDT.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #55
MikeHonchoHimself
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Personally, I don't mind them, and in some cases I really like them. ALOT. To each his own I guess, but isn't that why we're here? There are plenty of lovely ladies here, with and without tattoos, to choose from. There is absolutely no reason to put someone down or put a label on someone for expressing themselves through body art. If you don't like it, simply move on to the next of many women on the board who fit your tastes.
MikeHonchoHimself is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #56
2long
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

If girls didn't have tattoos, how would we tell which ones are the easiest to fuck?
2long is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:34 AM   #57
guest032712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I like ink!!
guest032712 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:14 AM   #58
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

For me, tattoos (especially prominent ones) destroy the innocent "girl next door" illusion of the young providers. Maybe it is because when I was that age (graduated HS 1980), the only girls that had tatoos were biker chicks.
In Jules' case, the tattoos seem to match my perception of her personality (I have never met her), so it wouldn't have a negative affect on me like it would on a sweet innocent-looking 20 year old.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:47 AM   #59
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Shhh. It's about to start.

lol
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:28 AM   #60
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOOOOOOOVE TATTOOS!!! I have some....and plan on getting more, and could really careless if the guys or gals like it or not. I didn't get them for you. And if you can put judgement on me for them.....I really have no desire to see you anyway. I'm a free spirit type person.....and if your not, we most likely are not ganna click. I don't like people who see theirselves better than another just because of choices we decide to make. ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO JUDGE ANYONE. Everyone of my tattoos have a REAL meaning to me. Besides that, I'm freaking smoking hot, therefore, I don't think the guys are paying much attention to my tats. And the ones that have, they think they are cool. There is more interesting things about me other than my tats. 99% of the guys I see are repeat clients. Some are very conservative......but they still like me. As hobbiest, you have the right to see any lady that fits your liking, but just because of that, doesn't give you the right to judge another because they are not the type you would see. Ya see, the way I see it, if you folks would stop being so judgemental.....this board might just be ok. I think as humans, its only natural to make judgements.......BUT its when you hold your judgements over someone that you are wrong. Once again.....just sayin

My simi half sleeve: my zodiac:CANCER.....because I'm super serious about it

The tat of my son, who was still born....

I have a few more...not as big as those. But just as much meaning as the rest. You guys keep making your judgements.......your ganna miss out on something really good. Closed minds are ignorant, period.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women