Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #46
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Will you marry me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
yeah, but I am warning you.... I snore.
ms. foster, they do make CPAP machines for that!
then all he'd have to listen to is the whitish noise it produces.
... and the whitish noise and the ooooh aaaaahs that the magic wand produces

forget him and marry me - i snore, too.
besides after we finish our activities, we'll both be snoring...
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #47
Papacorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

50 years old, married 18...working on twice a month, up from once a month, up from 4 times one year. Add one child, subtract all interest in sex.

Thank God for a good job, and discovering the hobby, or there may have been a hostage situation somewhere along the line...
Papacorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #48
Sierra977
Valued Poster

Glad I got my game together. I'm 62, SO is fourteen years younger, exotic HOTNESS, in great shape and she's ALWAYS in the mood for some lovin' and I do mean ALWAYS. If there is such a thing as an average it's 3-4 times a week, but sometimes she wants the goodness more often. Been down the aisle twice with good gals who, bless their souls, turned out to have a profound affection for the bottle. I hang out here for the grins and drama but do LOVE to window shop.
Sierra977 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:40 AM   #49
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
You know it's funny, I'm almost 49, going through menopause, but my sex drive is off the charts! Maybe it's because I don't have an SO anymore and when I did, we still had sex at least twice a week! Bless the poor soul who tries to date me! LOL!

Lana I am way over 40 and we have sex 2 to 3 times a week.
Guess I am one of the lucky ones.
When my SO went through menopause it was off the charts
for her too. It was an enjoyable time for us and it helped to
get her through the other side effects of menopause.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #50
ltblubouy
Registered Member

50+ yrs old, married 33 yrs
no sex with SO since 2008
before that 8 to 10 times a year
haven't done hobby since 2009... need to start again soon
ltblubouy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #51
Al Bundy
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

mid forties and I haven't had sex at home in over five years... not sure how many times a week she has sex though you'd have to ask her
Al Bundy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 PM   #52
legman+
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Enlightening, interesting, and depressing.... got divorced about 6 years ago. Prior to the end we were still having sex once or twice a week and she hadn't lost desire. I was 54 then. Now my friends are telling me, if I find the right SO to be sure she's say 38 - 45 or else the sex issue will be a problem. Scary stuff here... maybe I better set up a hobby pension plan...?
legman+ is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #53
fireguydfw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

49...married 18 (2nd time around). She's 41. In the early days - it was 3 - 4 times a week. After our son was born 16 years ago, dwindled to 1 a week. Got pissy over my lack of spending time with our son - no matter how much time I spent it was never enough - so it became a game of points for sex...play some games during a week get sex; discipline the kid; no sex for a month; been like this for about 11 years now. Some times we've gone as long as 3 months with nothing (longest dry spell was 5 months 22 days - I keep a log for my urologist due to some prostate issues). We go through cycles now from 1 a week (about once a quarter) to 1 a month (most of the time). Too tired, no connection...blah, blah, blah - she's on beta blockers and I think that is the chief culprit (but she won't see a cardiologist like her doctor and I have asked). So I have returned to the hobby when I have the money - but mostly I have returned to the lifestyle community from my premarital days. Loving couples who like to share.
fireguydfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #54
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguydfw View Post
49...married 18 (2nd time around). She's 41. In the early days - it was 3 - 4 times a week. After our son was born 16 years ago, dwindled to 1 a week. Got pissy over my lack of spending time with our son - no matter how much time I spent it was never enough - so it became a game of points for sex...play some games during a week get sex; discipline the kid; no sex for a month; been like this for about 11 years now. Some times we've gone as long as 3 months with nothing (longest dry spell was 5 months 22 days - I keep a log for my urologist due to some prostate issues). We go through cycles now from 1 a week (about once a quarter) to 1 a month (most of the time). Too tired, no connection...blah, blah, blah - she's on beta blockers and I think that is the chief culprit (but she won't see a cardiologist like her doctor and I have asked). So I have returned to the hobby when I have the money - but mostly I have returned to the lifestyle community from my premarital days. Loving couples who like to share.

That's extremely sad that she refuses help! Doesn't she know that she's missing the best years of her life right now?
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #55
Reeltalk
Account Disabled

Wow! All of you guys are married?!
Reeltalk is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #56
tex12148
BANNED

Encounters: 5

62, 1-2 times a month, maybe, and when she is in the mood.

Forunately, I golf a lot and sometimes don't make it to the course.
tex12148 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #57
txtodie
Account Disabled

53,married 28 years, haven't had sex in YEARS...honestly-thats what led me to eccie. I am very very cautious about everything I do, and in fact, feel a little uncomfortable about writing this post, but i's comforting to know others experience something of the same nature. btw- I am your normal, testosteron laden horney male- I stay that way- and it drives me nuts to see a hot women knowing I haven't been able to enjoy anything in forever. Actually would be concerned about bedroom action-afraid I wouldn't know what to do.
txtodie is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #58
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

this just keeps getting more interesting!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #59
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, my story will sound all too familiar.

46, married for 13 years. This is my second marriage. First marriage lasted 7 years after marrying at the age of 19. Had a substantial gap between marriages...current wife and I are separated (likely headed to divorce) and she's 1000 miles away. Not that it matters, as our sex life had essentially dwindled to nothing. In a good month, maybe one encounter. At worst, 4-5 months between encounters.

It's not even about achieving an orgasm. It's more about craving the gentle touch that only a woman can provide. Even if it's paid for and an just an illusion, hobbying still fills that void as best as it can.
Guest101811-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #60
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sierra 977 - you are one lucky guy!
My last one lasted 10 and the last 7 were totally sexless (she REFUSED to get help)! I lasted 5 before I found the hobby. I have met some VERY interesting women over the last couple of years and I consider a few of them as friends! The way I look at it is that all women (and men!) have baggage behind them at our stage of life ... so why is it relevant that they were doing it for pay or play?
abdclub is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women