Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2012, 10:56 AM   #46
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
My reaction to this is sadness. I worry about people who live in a great country and yet are so unhappy and threatened that they write fantasy polemics for armed rebellion; giving it a romantic, populist gloss like the barricade scenes in Les Miserables.

You guys live in another world, drawing upon a history that never was, referencing value systems that didn't exist and interpreting every event through prisms that are flawed and distorted. It seems that it is a world that places more importance on guns than the rights of children to have lives full of liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is a world that uses the cock-a-mammy logic that the answer to gun violence is more guns. Oh well.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Well said, Merry Christmas to you as well!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

+1000!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #48
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Already forgot about the town hall meetings where democratic lawmakers were wanting ideas from the public on healthcare.They were shouted down by the rabble protesting.It was amazing there were no protests at the republican meetings. Guess they were Nazis right JD?
EXACTLY!

Barley for brains has marks all over himself from getting his stupid ass knocked to the canvas for all of his idiotic errors.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #49
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It wasn't much of a news conference. He refused to answer any questions.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #50
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The NRA speaker should not have been heckled.

That being said, his solution was far from an obvious slam dunk. It's a "we don't want to give up one inch on the discussions, so let's stick the bill on some unnamed gov't entity".

Why do the same fiscal conservatives who want to object to many other expenditures have no issue with a HUGE unfunded mandate here?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Weren't the hecklers just exercising their freedom? why would the NRA have a problem with that? First Amendment, Second Amendment... What's the difference?
Old 12-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #53
bojulay
Valued Poster

Ass Up And Ridden

Big Sex Change

Little Winnie

and

I'va Littleun

You are all a bunch of kool aid swiggin, limp member having,
run home to mommy (Obama) libtards.

That is all, carry on.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nice. Have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Ass Up And Ridden

Big Sex Change

Little Winnie

and

I'va Littleun

You are all a bunch of kool aid swiggin, limp member having,
run home to mommy (Obama) libtards.

That is all, carry on.

Merry Christmas hope you get the big dick up your ass you wrote Santa about.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #56
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
My reaction to this is sadness. I worry about people who live in a great country and yet are so unhappy and threatened that they write fantasy polemics for armed rebellion; giving it a romantic, populist gloss like the barricade scenes in Les Miserables.

You guys live in another world, drawing upon a history that never was, referencing value systems that didn't exist and interpreting every event through prisms that are flawed and distorted. It seems that it is a world that places more importance on guns than the rights of children to have lives full of liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is a world that uses the cock-a-mammy logic that the answer to gun violence is more guns. Oh well.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Very well said!! It seems a lot of posters on here still believe the american mythology they were taught in high school. For all their wisdom, Two glaring omissions in the original constitution were slavery(all men created equal?) and voting rights for blacks and women. At least the framers were smart enough to allow for corrections to there original plan through the amendment process.
The statistics clearly show that few guns mean fewer murders by gun violence. When compared to other Industrialized countries, the US has 20 times the AVERAGE of those other countries with stricter gun laws. We have a right to free speech, but you can't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater, unless, of course, there is a fire. You can't use your free speech to libel someone. Clearly our gun laws need some modifying and stricter enforcement. I think an easy first step would be to clamp down on the gun shows. Illegal guns are the large majority of the problem in the US, making the laws uniform throughout the country would go a long way to stopping the illegal gun trade. One state having stricter gun laws does little good, when guns can be purchased in another state rather easily.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #57
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Merry Christmas hope you get the big dick up your ass you wrote Santa about.
Santa didn't deliver this year, I was too NAW-TAY
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #58
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I'm all for smaller clips. If you need a 30 round magazine to hunt deer than maybe you should take up golf.

That being said... It is not a solution. All one has to do is have a bunch of smaller clips. They still are fast to change out.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I'm all for smaller clips. If you need a 30 round magazine to hunt deer than maybe you should take up golf.

That being said... It is not a solution. All one has to do is have a bunch of smaller clips. They still are fast to change out.
So in your opinion, then, the only way to make it harder for mass killers to do their thing is to arm everybody.

It's not worth restricting the mag capacity? It's not worth making it more difficult to obtain semiautomatic weapons? It's not worth making it harder to buy hollowpoint loads OTC?

Just give everybody guns.

I'm sure if that's what happens, DL, then some stupid fucker will find a way NOT to have one. That asshole will probably be screaming that making him have a gun takes away his freedom to get blown away in the crossfire between the priest and the rabbi at the next interfaith charity ball...

Fucking LOONY TUNE!
Old 12-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So in your opinion, then, the only way to make it harder for mass killers to do their thing is to arm everybody.

It's not worth restricting the mag capacity?

Fucking LOONY TUNE!
"flinging feces" ...???

I thought I read: "I'm all for smaller clips. If you need a 30 round magazine to hunt deer than maybe you should take up golf" ... correctly.

He is in favor of smaller ... errr... magazines, as opposed to 30 round drums etc.

The bottom line is .. that will decrease availability of high capacity magazines, but it will not solve "the problem" and will not "decrease the problem" of these mass kilings.

Here's the reality, instead of carrying a 30 round drum, one carries 3 10-round magazines after having practiced with "speed loading" magazines made readily available on their person to replace the spent magazine. Or the shooter simply carries more fire power and discards as the magazines are depeted.

Lastly one will have to outlaw the manufacture, possession, and/or importation of drum magazines, but that will not effectively eliminate them ... any more than efforts to outlaw the manufacture, possession, and/or importation of other "unmentionables" on this board. Federal, state, and local LE must address the threat by PRESUMING that weapon systems that generate a lot of rounds in a short period of time will be available and used as they have been. "Black market" and stolen from existing owners.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women