Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36926
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-30-2013, 02:35 AM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But to make a buck tomorrow you obviously need to log back on. Minus the internet you are back on a corner.......
That seems rather presumptuous of you. Why do you think she is NOT on a corner?
Old 10-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #47
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

What's wrong with WK's? You jealous?
Old 10-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
So in other words... Start out with this boy!! Still Looking!!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=74291

See... Micro dicks attached to ridiculuosly (Ridiculously) gross fat men are indeed of some use in this world!!
I agree Karla. But you might be misjudging size. Is there a chance your blown out pussy skews the size criteria you have in your mind? Business a little slow? Pretty sure Arabella Dolce won't be doing doubles with you. I know you think $200 is big money sweetie but some girls are getting far more than that. I'm certain you would love to attach yourself to a hottie like her but stick with what you know best. Karla the small dick thing has been done before. LOL

And yes, fat ( Ridiculously Gross Fat) men do have a place here. Most in particularly the ones with cash in their pocket that can afford all kinds of hookers. Even midget hookers. As you well know there is nothing like a chick who can suck your dick without dropping to her knees. Think of all the money they save on knee pads!

I know you following me around that site trying to draw attention to yourself. Love your post in my national thread about interesting & funny show cases.

Some words of advise Karla... stick with me. I'm the easy one. Whispers, Rockerick, WakeUp are out of your league.

As you well know I did warn you I was not interested in an online relationship with you but if your going to insist...

Old 10-30-2013, 03:00 AM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
What's wrong with WK's? You jealous?
Jealous of what sugar britches? What's wrong with them... actually nothing other than they embarrass themselves. You have my undivided attention. Give me your best shot pocket hooker. And like Ike told Tina... and this time put some "stank" on it!

Austin Trip Cancelled!! Sorry!! Please Don't Hate Me!!
. Like someone gives a shit! .
Old 10-30-2013, 03:08 AM   #50
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SL darling... I laugh at you for saying I think $200 is a lot of money to make from an appointment in the hobby... Do you see that I only have 40 or so reviews since I started back in 2010... It's because ALL my clients are repeats... Not 1... Not 2... But every single one... (okay okay... maybe a few (??) only saw me once not counting you.) If we don't meet again its because we just did not vibe... its not just about money honey... I have only had 6 appointments this year that were less than $300... Even you yourself wanted to repeat... Which wouldn't be all that bad because your done in like 60 seconds lol and you spend the whole hour gossiping about how much money you've spent on the hobby... Who you've seen... Who wants to see you yada yada yada... Easy money to sit around and chit chat lol... I knew NOTHING of you when we first set up an appointment... NOTHING... Anyway... Back to what I was saying... The guys I see average paying me $500-$1,200 per visit (I do not like to discuss $$ because it ruins my fantasy.)... In one day... That is how I manage to get by from only seeing 3-5 guys a month... I've tried to give them specials but they don't take them... I'm not scared of you SL... I'm not one of your Austin ass kissers.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:18 AM   #51
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, and about the size... Nope, I was right about the "size criteria"

You didn't expect lil' ol' me to put up a fight now did you huh? I'm a touch bitch SL... You slamdango'd your way into the San Antonio forums creating drama and taking cheap shots at our local talent with your friends... This isn't Austin.

"Some words of advise Karla... stick with me. I'm the easy one. Whispers, Rockerick, WakeUp are out of your league." I don't know Whispers and WakeUp... I don't even know rockerrick or you... We only met once and you seemed nice and charming... Like I have mentioned before... I'm not a hater... But honey, you need to take a damn good look in the mirror before critiquing the way some of these providers look in their photos or real life. Pocket hooker? Really?? Yawn.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #52
Guest101114
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm done with your silly games Still Looking... I just thought you and your friend could use a dose of your own medicine... I'll leave you and your obvious issues alone as you requested in the PM you sent me (along with the threat) congrats!! Your the first person I've actually blocked here on eccie!! 3... 2... 1... No more seeing annoying attention hungry posts from SL for me!!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:00 AM   #53
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I guess SL can dish it out but can't take it... truth hurts sometimes huh big boy.... If he didn't have deep pockets he wouldn't have anything..
Old 10-30-2013, 04:02 AM   #54
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Good for you Karla... You aren't the first to block these boys...won't be the last either.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:12 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Peach View Post
johns. talk more than bitches these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Opps! Penalty Flag... racist comment.

Sorry sweetie, you can say just about anything you like but I don't participate in racist threads. I would appreciate you doing the same.

15 yard penalty. Personal foul. Team SL first down.
Thank you JJ!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #56
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
SL darling... I laugh at you for saying I think $200 is a lot of money to make from an appointment in the hobby... Do you see that I only have 40 or so reviews since I started back in 2010...
No I really pay no attention to you and your reviews.
It's because ALL my clients are repeats... Not 1... Not 2... But every single one... (okay okay... maybe a few (??) only saw me once not counting you.)
Ok, are you bragging or complaining? I really can't tell?
If we don't meet again its because we just did not vibe... its not just about money honey... I have only had 6 appointments this year that were less than $300... Even you yourself wanted to repeat...
Get it through your head I don't want to see you. The midget thing has been done and I'm good.
Which wouldn't be all that bad because your done in like 60 seconds
My record with chicks I can't stand is 56 seconds.
lol and you spend the whole hour gossiping about how much money you've spent on the hobby...
Your really pissed I didn't stay aren't you? Geeez... clingy hookers...
Who you've seen... Who wants to see you yada yada yada... Easy money to sit around and chit chat lol...
Wait a minute... I thought you complained about the SLAMDANGO® ? Now your saying you didn't get enough of it? You are just making this up as you go aren't you?
I knew NOTHING of you when we first set up an appointment... NOTHING... Anyway...
Ok you don't screen or do any research... noted!
Back to what I was saying... The guys I see average paying me $500-$1,200 per visit
I'm pretty sure your bragging now. I can't blame the guys. Midget hookers are hard to find! They should go at a premium.
(I do not like to discuss $$ because it ruins my fantasy.)...
What fantasy? Your a hooker! What's next your going to tell me every last one of your repeat clients are going to leave their SO'S or Wife's to have a life with you. Its not a fantasy Karla your delusional.
In one day... That is how I manage to get by from only seeing 3-5 guys a month... I've tried to give them specials but they don't take them...
Well aren't you special!
I'm not scared of you SL... I'm not one of your Austin ass kissers.
Why would anyone be scared of me? Hell I'm just a fat, ugly, harmless guy that has a small dick that can't get laid in the real world. You know like most guys with money! What was that word again... oh yeah DELUSIONAL!
Go sell CRAZY where else Karka I'm all stocked up!

And for the record....Yes I did fuck you. You did suck my dick. Yes I refused to kiss you. You were SLAMDANGOED® and said nothing about it until a year later. You took the T-Shirt and gifts. You let me take pictures which you then decided you did not want published and so I immediately took them down. I have never sent them to anyone and several guys in SA requested them. And I said nothing of your shitty TCB skills and the fact you gave me a wrong address and then changed hotels effectively jerked me around. I gave you a great review and NOW.... I'm a fat, ugly, small dicked rich ass hole that only talks about how much money I have. I'm not mad at you Karla.... I feel sorry for you. I sure hope you don't turn on these regulars you have? Yikes!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #57
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Controversy and protest are not necessarily drama. Some people can't stand to be informed...so don't. The comment about the Special Olympics participants was so not nice. Shame, shame...
Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 AM   #58
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I'm done with your silly games Still Looking... I just thought you and your friend could use a dose of your own medicine... I'll leave you and your obvious issues alone as you requested in the PM you sent me (along with the threat) congrats!! Your the first person I've actually blocked here on eccie!! 3... 2... 1... No more seeing annoying attention hungry posts from SL for me!!
Now Karla don't go away all butt hurt. The PM I sent you was asking you to leave me alone. I know it and you know it! I'm sure you think your cool by associating but your just another cry baby hooker that made poor life choices and wants to talk about how special you are. All your clients are repeat clients and pay you big money... WOW! Hey start a thank you threAD in COED. List all the guys or better yet describe them and how much money they give you. I'm sure they will think that's special! I know ... you don't need the business it would just be "your" way of say "THANK YOU!" you really are 'special' Karla.
Attached Images
File Type: gif jacking.gif (66.3 KB, 103 views)
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 AM   #59
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Your the first person I've actually blocked here on eccie!! 3... 2... 1... No more seeing annoying attention hungry posts from SL for me!!
God I can only hope.... Well let's see if your telling the truth. Please don't quote me anyone. Would want Karla to read my post. I guess when you have nothing worth saying, IGNORE can be your best friend!
Old 10-30-2013, 04:47 AM   #60
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyonman View Post
I guess SL can dish it out but can't take it... truth hurts sometimes huh big boy.... If he didn't have deep pockets he wouldn't have anything..
Quote:
Originally Posted by canyonman View Post
Good for you Karla... You aren't the first to block these boys...won't be the last either.
Oh I can take it Canyon....anything else you want to get off your chest? Thanks for posting in my T-Shirt thread!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women