Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36345
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #46
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You think Romney has not been affected?:

No, I have to admit, he probably has been affected. The thread should have been titled ROMNEY HELPED BY SO CALLED GAFFE.

The majority of people know exactly what Romney was talking about. There are far too many able bodied people on the dole that don't need to be. The freeloaders need to get a job, ANY JOB. If that means they have to mow lawns or wash dishes, that's what they need to do. They can do the jobs the twenty million illegal aliens are currently doing. We can't carry the freeloaders any more. We are bankrupt.

Passing on this crushing debt to our children is immoral.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #47
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
So what. Down by 2 points; that's margin of error. Polls fluctuate.

Gallup has Obama trending downward. He's lost several points in the last week. Gallup has the race tied, 47 to 47, based on registered voters. A registered voter sample group always helps Obama. That means, the Gallup poll actually has Romney ahead.
Um......

Oh skip it!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #48
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Um......

Oh skip it!
Glad to see I've finally worn you down. I knew reason would prevail!
Old 09-20-2012, 09:39 PM   #49
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
A lot of the polls are "smoke and mirrors." They sample Dimo's 2 to 1 over normal people (Republicans). Rasmussen is the real deal; he was the most reliable poll taker in 2008.

It's going to be close. The outcome will probably depend on how much voter fraud the Dimo's get away with. I think Dimo voter fraud will be the worst ever. The union thugs, New Black Panthers, and the ACORN types are probably going to pull out all the stops to maximize dead voters, felon voters and illegal alien voters.

If Obama wins the popular vote and loses the Electoral College vote, there will be massive rioting.
Joe Blow Me - I need to point out that I consider myself a normal person and I'm not either a Democrat or a Republican. You're forgetting that Santorum already said that smart people don't support the conservative movement. I would support the conservative movement if they weren't blind to follow any douchebag that has an R at the end. When that day comes, I can be proudly called a conservative. And Liberal, never! Talk about an insult.

Thanks for your attention.
icuminpeace independently.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #50
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I like these polls

64% Think Too Many Americans Dependent on Government Financial Aid

Nevada Senate: Heller (R) 42%, Berkley (D) 41%

35% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #51
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Joe Blow Me - I need to point out that I consider myself a normal person and I'm not either a Democrat or a Republican. You're forgetting that Santorum already said that smart people don't support the conservative movement. I would support the conservative movement if they weren't blind to follow any douchebag that has an R at the end. When that day comes, I can be proudly called a conservative. And Liberal, never! Talk about an insult.

Thanks for your attention.
icuminpeace independently.
Asylums are filled with people that share your belief.
I have one every morning.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #52
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why is there a picture of Keith Olbermann on this thread?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #53
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why is there a picture of Keith Olbermann on this thread?
I think Keith Olbermann and wellendowed1911 are one and the same.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #54
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Asylums are filled with people that share your belief.
I have one every morning.
You're funny Joe Blow Me. Keep believing the fairy tale if that makes you feel better.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #55
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to admit I didn't read all the posts since the one about Carter's grandson being unemployed and at a 50K a plate fundraiser, so maybe not following the gist of the thread. But, he himself wsn't there. Video was posted on utube where he found it and contacted the posters. There was a story on NPR interviewing the grandson. I'm sure guys think NPR is just way to the left, but they have copious amounts of information on there. Just listened to a story about the republican version of obamacare (almost exactly the same bill, as it turns out, to what was first introduced by a republican and supported by republicans-blocked by the dems, go figure!!) replete with an in-depth interiew with the republican senator who penned it. Just good reporting and much more so than the ridiculous soundbytes you get from so-called 24 hour news channels. There's so much mis-information on this board.
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:29 PM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
You're funny Joe Blow Me. Keep believing the fairy tale if that makes you feel better.
We all believe what pleases us. It pleases me to believe in the Constitution, limited government and capitalism.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #57
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
We all believe what pleases us. It pleases me to believe in the Constitution, limited government and capitalism.
You know what would please me? For Joe the Bloehard to put his $5 benjis where his loud mouth is!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:31 AM   #58
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I give you that one, Olivia. But do you really believe that the total of that number are Democrats, and voting for Obama? Really? Republicans just don't have poor people and people who make bad life choices, right?

And as a Presidential candidate, do you think it's wise to write off ANY of the people you are trying to serve? Even the ones that can't/don't contribute or can no longer contribute?
The gaffe is that he has no clue who makes up that 47%.

Especially when 35% of that 47% are retirees, one of the stronger parts of his base. Will they still vote for him after he labeled them as deadbeats? I'm sure some will. I'm sure some won't.

Bear in mind that 47% don't pay federal income tax. The majority of them pay other types of taxes such as SS, payroll taxes, medicare, sales taxes, etc.

Think about being a retiree at that fundraiser. He/she knows they didn't pay federal income taxes. Here is this prick laughing it up, telling everybody if you didn't pay federal income taxes that you are a freeloading welfare case and Obama supporter.
That will make them give extra money and their votes to him.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #59
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Bottom line is this clown Mitt Romney is not only out of touch with regular Americans but out of touch with reality. He and his running mate feels that the "47%" who believes they are entitled should remove themselves from Plan A: welfare, social security, medicare, WIC, food stamps, etc and go to Plan B: Creating their own wealth. It doesn't work that way Mr. Romney. Plan B has to already be in place and a fail-proof option before plan A is eliminated.
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:22 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The gaffe is that he has no clue who makes up that 47%.

Especially when 35% of that 47% are retirees, one of the stronger parts of his base. Will they still vote for him after he labeled them as deadbeats? I'm sure some will. I'm sure some won't.

Bear in mind that 47% don't pay federal income tax. The majority of them pay other types of taxes such as SS, payroll taxes, medicare, sales taxes, etc.

Think about being a retiree at that fundraiser. He/she knows they didn't pay federal income taxes. Here is this prick laughing it up, telling everybody if you didn't pay federal income taxes that you are a freeloading welfare case and Obama supporter.
That will make them give extra money and their votes to him.
Point of fact, Romney was talking about 47% of the population who will never vote for him, and many of that 47% have spent their entire lives on government assistance and believe they are owed that assistance. So no, he doesn't expect them to vote for him.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women