Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default She is in over her head...you do not have to cut her any slack but be fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
WTF,

She dished it out she should be able to take it. But I respect your position.

She is still following me around with that Bunny shit so an apology aint happening.

It's a pussyboard folks. You are all taking it way too seriously.
I'm not taking it to serious my friend. I am just asking you to right a wrong. You will be the better person for it.

Look, if she says stupid shit, attack her brain. That is where it is coming from. You get my drift? I am not asking you to be nice to her because she is a girl. But talking about her apperance has nothing to do with her political views. Attack those political views, God knows they are some of the stupidest ones in this forum!

You ever thought the lady might be mental? She is talking to a God Damn Bunny for Christ sake!

See I attack her thought pattern all the time without mercy. That is wtf needs attacking/discussing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #47
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I respect what you are saying, but im not backing off this. Take it or leave it. If you think what i did was fucked up, then say "Mark is fucked up" and move on.

I grew up in the Bronx, NY. Where i grew up, if somebody takes a swipe at you, you cut their fucking head off. You don't let anybody disrespect you. You go in on them...all the way in. It's how I'm built.

Can we agree to disagree and move on?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I would never review her, I dont find her attractive at all, I would never see her. Hey, like i said, im trying to get this thread back on it's original track, she decided to come in here with the off topic bunny bullshit and i responded. I know it's possible to have on topic discussions.
Nobody is disagreeing with your view on how stupid the Bunny talk was/is. She looks mental doing it but you appeared down right cruel by you response.

If you do not want to say you are sorry in public, PM me and I will do so for you

I have no such reservations about being wrong from time to time and admitting so! In others words, I have no Pride.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #49
markroxny
Valued Poster

Not happening, see my previous post. She's a big girl, she'll have to deal with it.

Guys let's move on.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #50
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Mark-- you're fucked up. Of course, most of the threads on this forum are-- it seems nobody has the ability to get their point across without insults. Yeah, "she started it"-- but that doesn't really make your position or attacks any more valid. One cannot ever hope to make their point valid when one cannot avoid getting personal.

Kayla-- you are also fucked up. The bunny shit is ridiculous and makes our gender as a whole look incredibly stupid. I know you are much more intelligent than that-- so why continue it? You don't like his opinion, fine. The "widdle bunny" crap just takes away from the well versed opinions and arguments I know you are capable of.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not happening, see my previous post. She's a big girl, she'll have to deal with it.

Guys let's move on.
I do not have to move on nor do you have to apologize.

See how stupid that shit works Mr Bronx?

Now instead of having a political discussion , we will be having a manners discussion.

A discussion neither of us wants but a discussion we will be having because one or both of us are to pig headed to do otherwise.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #52
markroxny
Valued Poster

You can argue this till you are blue in the face. It wont change a damn thing. You wouldn't have lasted in the bronx. lol
Old 09-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You can argue this till you are blue in the face. It wont change a damn thing. You wouldn't have lasted in the bronx. lol
And you wouldn't have lasted out in the Country! LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #54
markroxny
Valued Poster

I went to the country every summer, as my family is from there I lasted just fine. They were all fascinated with the guy from "New Yawk"
Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Mark-- you're fucked up. Of course, most of the threads on this forum are-- it seems nobody has the ability to get their point across without insults. Yeah, "she started it"-- but that doesn't really make your position or attacks any more valid. One cannot ever hope to make their point valid when one cannot avoid getting personal.

Kayla-- you are also fucked up. The bunny shit is ridiculous and makes our gender as a whole look incredibly stupid. I know you are much more intelligent than that-- so why continue it? You don't like his opinion, fine. The "widdle bunny" crap just takes away from the well versed opinions and arguments I know you are capable of.
The problem with LK is that when it comes to politics, she really is not capable of thinking for herself. She parrots Tea Pukes talking points much like Sara Palin. A whole bunch of slogans with no real world understanding .

Mark is just a hard headed SOB!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #56
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default STOP IT!!!

This could be said on so many levels about this thread, but I'll start with the part most germaine to the OP's original thought - pre train wreck....

Lovey Wentworth Romney Howell (aka Ann) is on the case defending Thurston Romney III from those mean, old establishment Repbulican critics:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...ll-they-listen

Now, onto the Kindergarten.....

markroxny, you gotta cut Loving Glenna a little slack, well you don't HAVE to, but you may as well and I'll tell you why.....

In addition to what WTF 'splained, Glenna is sort of like the slow-witted, genial neice one sees during the smattering of holidays throughout the year. You know, the daughter of your dim-witted half brother who married his second cousin down there in the shallow end of the gene pool back thar in them hills. She's harmless enough, but in her mad rush to stand out from the crowd and be liked by as many as possible, confusion sets in when multiple thoughts collide upstairs. Fortunately, emails can be stored separately so total chaos is averted, barely. I liken this to the intellectual equivalent of Ozzy Osbourne attempting to change the trash bag in the kitchen trash can.

However, like Nipples eating his/her "lettus" while looking at hisself in the "mirrow," we should all be glad that she's not a poster child for those who can eat apples through a chain-link fence.

She loves Glenn Beck and went to his little TeaWadd thingy in DC a while back and mainlined the Kool-Aid. It's a poor boy's (er, girl's) Sarah Barracuda wannabee syndrome run amok. And, like most, when she sees she's under your skin she can barely contain her glee while poking her object with a stick.

Hell, I'm at the office and didn't have time to really do the damning with faint praise schtick well...sorry. But, giving her free run of a complicated set of ideas is sort of like turning a 10-year old loose on the highway with a 750CC hawg.

Both of you are now declared "WINNERS" who are "WINNING!" the hard-head contest. YaY!

Heed the advice of the Lovey.....why not, it's Friday - hee hee! Let's go have a drink and eat some pussy --- har!
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK!

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default and i have done just fine in nyc.

Quote:
I went to the country every summer, as my family is from there I lasted just fine. They were all fascinated with the guy from "New Yawk"
Texas country is wtf i was talking about, not some woods upstate.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #59
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post

+10000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #60
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Texas country is wtf i was talking about, not some woods upstate.

theres more country in one Texas county than there is in the entire state of NY ..

counties where everything either sticks, bites, crawls or kills yer azz .. if youre a fast walker it takes a week to walk out of a county just to find another county exactly like the county you left ...

that kind of country?

CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women