Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #46
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Tatianna!! You give all providers a bad name. You and your like-minded counter parts are the reason why when something bad HONESTLY does happen, which causes a girl to get a bad or no review, know one wants to believe her.

You did a disservice to all of us (providers) by posting this bullshit. You wanted us to believe this guy is some mad man who could harm us .... all so you could cover your ass. SHAMEFUL!

Any guy who sees you from this day forward is giving you a courtesy you don’t deserve.

To the accused: sorry you had to go through this. Being accused of something you didn’t do and made out to be a what the OP wanted us to think you were really sucks. I hope the next provider you see blows your mind and reestablishes your faith that we are not all like Tatianna.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #47
tatianna angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103009
My ECCIE Reviews
Default tatianna

I want to extend my personal apology to cmorc . Honestly, at the time i viewed the review i had just got back from a week of taking care of a sick family member. I had been under alot of stress and reacted with out thinking. I am deeply sorry for the review and its unprofessionalism and lack of respect to serious matters. I have been trying to take on alot and let the stress cause me to react out of character. The day of the session i was faced with a very difficult decison to make . My sons school was calling me because he got injured and they needed me to pick him up. I have never used a phone during session before. So i am a mother before anything else so i took the calls making it as brief as possible. It really and truly bothered me to take the calls as i have worked very hard to provide a certain level of professionalism in ever session. I know it was unprofessional but i had no other choice. This has truly been a very hard experience for me , I can honestly say my biggest mistake was trying to take on too many things in life at once and letting stress come between integrity and the respect every hobbyist deserves. I am genuinely from the bottom of my heart sorry for any trouble i have caused you and please understand this is not my character. Hobbyist that have seen me know who i really am. This experience has humbled me and taught me too slow down in lifes troubles. If there is anything i can do cmorc let me know again i am truly sorry
tatianna angel is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #48
Blubba
BANNED

Good job facing up to what you did and apologizing to CMorc. Have to respect you for that.
Blubba is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #49
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

It takes guts to apologize for this issue. You should be commended for that. However, I wonder if an apology would have been forthcoming had the truth not come out publicly.

Nice work by Mods and Gina
guest061212 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #50
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I concur with markpillsbury and I do commend you for apologizing to cmorc, but not for posting the fake alert. Your business will take a hit I am sure, but hang in there and all this will blow over like most things do. My suggestion would be to offer a deeply discounted "make-up" session, if he does not take you up on it, at least you offered and if he does, hopefully you will follow through.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #51
cmorc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

Tatianna: Thank you for responding, and for at least admitting that you did indeed take the phone calls during our session. But I really don't see much of an apology here in all honesty. More simply, it's sounds like another story trying to justify of your actions due to the current "stress" in your life. You are somehow the victim. In my experience, that means that the next time you're "Stressed" we can expect the same behavior again..... There is never an admission that your "alert" is complete BS and that you completely made it up. THE EVENTS IN YOUR ALERT NEVER HAPPENED, AND YOU NEED TO OWN THAT! I never held your head down so you couldn't breathe, I never cursed at you (I don't curse), and I never threatened to call the police. You never actually said - plainly and simply - that you LIED both to the board and to your fellow providers in a deliberate attempt to divert the attention away from my review, and make the provider world think I'm dangerous. I'm very proud of the way that Gina & Mat have handled this and very publicly and transparently exposed your alert to be what it was. I am absolutely certain that even this feeble attempt would not have been forthcoming if the coordinated efforts of Matt & Gina hadn't resulted in shutting down her web access and exposing her post for what it was.

The integrity of this forum is something that I take very seriously. I truly struggled initially with posting a negative review - but based upon the response of my fellow hobbyists and also the providers that did not choose to rush to judgment I am very glad that I did. Thankfully this kind of event is rare, and the members of the provider community that it has been my honor to meet so far have been truly amazing. Stay safe out there..... Cmorc
cmorc is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #52
bolivarcorona
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

CMORC ---- agreed --- she hasn't really apologized yet. That would entail an unequivocal admission that her "alert" was complete BS. Instead, she seems to be offering excuses as to why she provided you a mediocre session.
bolivarcorona is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:20 AM   #53
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

She's back already? She posts a fake alert and only gets a 2-3 day ban? WTF?
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #54
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

She likely would have never apologized for falsely accusing this guy of assault if she hadn't been caught. She's in damage control mode now. This is a very serious offense and I wish eccie would ban her for life. Providers like this are very dangerous.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:35 AM   #55
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatianna angel View Post

My sons school was calling me because he got injured and they needed me to pick him up.
Tatianna, it seems the OP is a very reasonable man. My guess is he has probably raised children and experienced their illnesses and injuries, trips to the ER, etc. And speaking from my own experience, it almost always happens while the child is at school and the parent is at work.

Why didn't you just explain to him what was going on with your son, tell him you couldn't concentrate on giving him a great session, and ask to reschedule for another time? Then there never would have been a subpar session, bad review, and fake alert.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #56
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Tatianna, I also don't see you saying that YOU POSTED A FAKE ALERT. You need to take responsibility for your actions, and make amends for what you have done wrong.

No one cares about your excuses about why the session went badly. The client posted his honest version of events in the review, which he has every right to do. You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to post that he was dangerous, because your ego was bruised.

This isn't an apology, this is a load of excuses. Once you figure out how to apologize FOR POSTING A FAKE ALERT on this man, I'll reconsider your suspension, but until then I'm just disgusted.

As a side note: this goes on daily behind closed doors with all kinds of providers. Multiple times a day... it's really sad and the reason I don't take any shit when providers come to me with alerts.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #57
HorseAround
Account Disabled

Default False Alert

+1 Gina..... A voice of reason and more importantly experience....
HorseAround is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:32 AM   #58
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

MORE POOR EXCUSES, these are luke warm excuses at best in a effort to cover her ass, she has apologized for nothing and I don't think she plans on doing so. She says she has never used the phone during a session before, that does not appear to be true as other guys have said in this post that she has done so with them, as far as banning her, well that's not my business and could care less, but I feel that the Dallas hobbyist need to be made aware of what they may expect with this provider. If I was Cmorc I would have no contact with the provider, accept no make-up session and let the chips fall where they may. Remember when she first posted her fake and false alert, most people rushed to her defense, maybe this will show that rushing into a situation and taking side is not the best thing to do, just my thoughts, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #59
tatianna angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103009
My ECCIE Reviews
Default tatianna

Im sorry if my apology wasnt quite clear this is a difficult sitiuation and im trying to express myself correctly. Let me just speak from my heart i am truly sorry for places this alert i understand that this is very serious and the alert section is only for true real dangerous alerts. myself as a provider also rely on the alerts for my personal safety and to place a false alert is unaccepatble i understand i no one wants to forgive me for this because i dont know how i would feel about either. I just want to say to cmorc im deeply sorry for horible blow at your character you are a very sweet man and deserve the best, I am also very sorry for placing this fake alert and apoligize to everyone that uses this site for safety i abused that forum and i can promise you it will never happen again.
tatianna angel is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #60
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AMEN gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Tatianna, I also don't see you saying that YOU POSTED A FAKE ALERT. You need to take responsibility for your actions, and make amends for what you have done wrong.

No one cares about your excuses about why the session went badly. The client posted his honest version of events in the review, which he has every right to do. You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to post that he was dangerous, because your ego was bruised.

This isn't an apology, this is a load of excuses. Once you figure out how to apologize FOR POSTING A FAKE ALERT on this man, I'll reconsider your suspension, but until then I'm just disgusted.

As a side note: this goes on daily behind closed doors with all kinds of providers. Multiple times a day... it's really sad and the reason I don't take any shit when providers come to me with alerts.

Always,
Gina

Its just ridiculous. I cannot believe ANY excuse for posting a "dangerous" alert on an innocent hobbyist... only because said provider was having a bad day. If you're having issues in your own life... cancel all appointments and deal with your personal issues. Don't put us all out of work because you screwed your session up. I know personally, I'd be ticked off, if cmorc had called for appointment... having seen this.. and I turned him down for believing a lie that she told. It's uncalled for. Grow up and drop out if you need to. No one will miss this type of shit that you falsely posted. If you have issues, handle them first before posting false alerts on innocent people and making other people believe you and stick up for you. I hope your business suffers from this like others have posted. No sense in it at all.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women