Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 01:38 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The "bottom line" is really a lower threshhold than the above ^^^^^.

At least in Texas (not bothering to research Illinois, which is also a Model Penal Code state), the case law is rather clear that what the officer believes he sees at the time of the incident is sufficient, and if it later proves that the item (a good example is a water gun) was in fact not "operable" as a "deadly weapon" then the officer legally used deadly force from the subjective view of the officer he did not pull a water gun ... and not a bunch of bitches on a hooker board or liberal whiners on TV.

If one doesn't want to get shot .. once or 16 times .. don't pull a knife on an officer you are mischaracterizing what happened. The knife was already pulled. . (or anyone else for that matter) .... or anything that could look like it could be a deadly weapon ... open empty hands ... "up in the air over the head"??????
So you are saying you think the Cop was justified in the shooting? Based on what you have seen and know now. Of course things could change. It sure sounds like you would exonerate the Cop already.

I mean , fuck , we do not need you to tell us it is a bad idea to take PCP and run around the streets with a knife.

But that does not automatically mean a Cop can shoot you 16 times.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:41 PM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF moves the information around to make himself appear "correct" ....

... I think he's been studying Obaminable.....He's certainly Obaminable's parrot.

Now whether he's his bitch or not, I would vote on him being Michelle's bitch.

Were you and gnadfly in prison together? Who talks about men being other men's bitches other than convicts?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:44 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you are saying you think the Cop was justified in the shooting?
You either can't comprehend or don't want to comprehend. Which is it?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:46 PM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who talks about men being other men's bitches other than convicts?
People who are not convicts (or former convicts)! You are dense, aren't you?
Old 11-25-2015, 01:49 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You either can't comprehend or don't want to comprehend. Which is it?
I know when someone is stating a case for justifiably shooting someone... So you think the shooting was justified? Get on the record LL. Just venture a guess. Right now, from what little we know, I say the officer was not justified. I have the nuts to say "From what I know now...."

You like to ridicule and yet venture nothing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:51 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
People who are not convicts (or former convicts)! You are dense, aren't you?
Homo's talk about other men being their bitches. Homo's like you and gnadfly!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:52 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
....going to dance around the street holding a knife acting like an idiot chances are you 're going to get shot by police.
Jim
The "rest of the story" is seeping out. It is reported by a liberal TV network that he had been in a shopping area flashing his knife and entered a couple of businesses doing the same, which generated the call to the police, who arrived to make contact with him and he "stabbed" the windshield of an occupied patrol unit and then stabbed the tire of another one ... PRIOR TO THE VIDEO ... one can look at the video in the beginning .. he was NOT walking away from the officer ... he was walking away from the camera. In the video he is facing the officer when the first shots were fired, because he went back on his butt.

Let the Judge decide. He waived a jury.
Old 11-25-2015, 02:22 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

WWIII
don't laugh. there's a real possibility of that and not for the issue with the cop in Chicago.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/11/rus...ar-war-likely/

Nuclear War Over Turkey Shooting Down Russian Jet ‘Likely’ – Russia’s Top Defense Analyst
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
don't laugh. there's a real possibility of that and not for the issue with the cop in Chicago.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2015/11/rus...ar-war-likely/

Nuclear War Over Turkey Shooting Down Russian Jet ‘Likely’ – Russia’s Top Defense Analyst
Hi, JACK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:14 PM   #55
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Can you try speaking English? You were in another country and back and there were Christians in a target rich environment. Wtf does that have to do with you acting as if folks should not eat, shop go to sporting events?

You're an agent of ISIS and are not even aware you are being manipulated by them.

Jesus LL start speaking English and enough of the gibberish. I know you do not want to make a definitive statement where your feet can be held to the fire. Do you think ISIS is coming to blow you up? Simple question.
He was in another county not another country!!! Travis County, for instance, is where Assup fucks trafficked Mexican slaves. That county is in our country!! Get it???

Just because someone insists on a simple answer doesn't imply or create the conditions for a simple answer. The world can be very complex, and simpletons don't always understand that!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:20 PM   #56
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hi, JACK!
bye, jackoff.

fyi i'll post that to the thread about Turkey, are you happy happy now?
Old 11-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Just because someone insists on a simple answer doesn't imply or create the conditions for a simple answer. The world can be very complex, and simpletons don't always understand that!
WTF's "world" is always simple. In fact it is real simple. Like 1 + 2 = 2.

He enjoys watching himself talk! He also apparently snoops in my closets.
Old 11-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
WTF's "world" is always simple. In fact it is real simple. Like 1 + 2 = 2.

He enjoys watching himself talk! He also apparently snoops in my closets.
come on LL, give WTF credit for being smart enough to know that's really 1 + 2 = - 2.
i mean, he knows his IQ doesn't he?
Old 11-25-2015, 04:30 PM   #59
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
The "rest of the story" is seeping out. It is reported by a liberal TV network that he had been in a shopping area flashing his knife and entered a couple of businesses doing the same, which generated the call to the police, who arrived to make contact with him and he "stabbed" the windshield of an occupied patrol unit and then stabbed the tire of another one ... PRIOR TO THE VIDEO ... one can look at the video in the beginning .. he was NOT walking away from the officer ... he was walking away from the camera. In the video he is facing the officer when the first shots were fired, because he went back on his butt.

It wouldn't be such a bad thing if later this shooting is justified. I am just concerned about the number of shots that were fired after the suspect went down and was no longer a threat. Below is a Dash cam video of a Seattle Police Officer shooting a knife wielding suspect. Notice how the suspect rushes hard at the Officer. The Officer retreats just to draw his weapon and get some distance and fires THREE fatal shots. To me this is a text book shooting. Skip the beginning if you want and just go to 1.20 about the time the altercation begins.

Jim

https://youtu.be/6g3oPgJYeDU
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:01 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

well that might change the narrative yeah? i heard some reports about an incident at a business but not about attacking police cars. that indicates violent prior intend doesn't it?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...124-story.html

this article does mention him slashing a tire on a squad car. it also mentions that the responders didn't have tasers and were attempting to contain McDonald with their vehicles until officers with tasers could arrive.

and last, once again it mentions the man was high on {forbidden subject} .. that really changes the narrative as the unmentioned {forbidden subject} is well known to cause exactly the kind of behavior i.e. irrational actions and unable to comply to commands by police.

whoever the officer hires as his attorney, if he/she is worth their law degree they'd have experts hit on this fact hard. it's the likely reason McDonald acted as he did.

so .. having attempted to give the victim the benefit of the doubt with just the short video clip to go on, as details emerge i'm going to flip my opinion.

after almost ten minutes of repeated aggressive behavior including stabbing at the squad cars and the actions of a person on {forbidden subject} i'm flipping my opinion that this man posed too great a risk to both the police and civilians, time to contain this man with less than lethal force had run out and they had to act.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women