Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #46
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IB has no choice but to "continue" being an Idiot. Consider it a birth defect and we will just leave it at that.
yes, I'm sure that Idiot Boy will continue on and on endlessly ...all part of his defect.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:16 PM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
yes, I'm sure that Idiot Boy will continue on and on endlessly ...all part of his defect.
IB and his identical twin, JD are living proof. Once an Idiot, always an Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:19 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Lib-retards have dibs on "idiocy" -- it's part of that "entitlement" philosophy you're so proud of, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, and you and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat are prime examples.

Quote:
IB is living proof, once an Idiot, always an Idiot!
Your personal experiences and such shouldn't be aired in public, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:27 PM   #49
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Meh....

Meh... Faux is done, median viewer age is 68 and rising, Ailes knows nothing about other media and even though is viewer-ship is larger than any other cable network it is still 8X smaller than the network news outlets diminished as they are.

On top of that, Dewhurst is a fool because Nugent may bring out the base, but he turns off mainstream Republicans, independents and all Dems, libs, progressives. Dewhurst, like many conservatives before him is too cowardly to denounce Nugent's awful statements for what they are (perhaps because he agrees with them). Unfortunatley most Republican candidates (and some Dems tied to celebrities who make outrageous statements) use this tactic to have their cake and east it too by not having a spine or any standards at all (at a minimum civility). The "it isn't the language I would have used" statement is just plain cowardly from someone who is running to support both is own supporters and all the women, mongrels and predators (Nugent insults) in the state as governor.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:28 PM   #50
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
IB and his identical twin, JD are living proof. Once an Idiot, always an Idiot!
and by some strange miracle, the Idiot Twins were able to find each other on here.

it's like an "idiot strength in numbers" pairing, congrats IB.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:32 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
and by some strange miracle, the Idiot Twins were able to find each other on here.

it's like an "idiot strength in numbers" pairing, congrats IB.
You're a bit premature with the "congratulations" considering how you two idiots are the ones who quickly "paired up", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:36 PM   #52
JCM800
Ambassador

IB, any comments on Nugent yet?
Old 02-23-2014, 06:37 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB, any comments on Nugent yet?
That's more than a hypocritical and asinine question considering neither you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055009865&postcount=9
Old 02-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #54
JCM800
Ambassador

IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question.

any comments on Nugent?
Old 02-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB will always deflect to "close enough" examples rather than answer any direct, simple question.
You're hypocritically deflecting, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Neither you nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:59 PM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're hypocritically deflecting, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Neither you nor BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat have addressed the request posed at #9 above, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
I have yet to see the thread started by JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, relating to the question he raised while repeatedly trying to hijack this thread.

Once he raises the question in a legitimate thread that has not been hijacked, I will be more than happy to respond.

Meanwhile, I am left to wonder what is Mr. Idiot's personal opinion of his fellow racist, Ted Nugent, being out on the campaign stump with Greg Abbott's blessing?
Old 02-23-2014, 08:30 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have yet to see the thread started by JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, relating to the question he raised while repeatedly trying to hijack this thread.

Once he raises the question in a legitimate thread that has not been hijacked, I will be more than happy to respond.

Meanwhile, I am left to wonder what is Mr. Idiot's personal opinion of his fellow racist, Ted Nugent, being out on the campaign stump with Greg Abbott's blessing?
Well you'll just remain a *wandering*, stuttering jackass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you're damn too fucking ignorant to figure out whether or not Nugent is actually posting in your ignorant, jackass thread as you ignorantly postulated in your ignorant OP. BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, if you ignorantly believed you could continue to hurl insults like you did in your ignorant OP and not expect a response --not hijack, then you really are retarded.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:41 PM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Well you'll just remain a *wandering*, stuttering jackass, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, because you're damn too fucking ignorant to figure out whether or not Nugent is actually posting in your ignorant, jackass thread as you ignorantly postulated in your ignorant OP. BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, if you ignorantly believed you could continue to hurl insults like you did in your ignorant OP and not expect a response --not hijack, then you really are retarded.
Hey Mr. Idiot, have you started the thread yet or do you prefer to only hijack?
Old 02-23-2014, 08:54 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Mr. Idiot, have you started the thread yet or do you prefer to only hijack?
Hey, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, have you figured out yet whether or not Nugent cares enough about your ignorant thread on a SHMB to post? See, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, your ignorant thread hasn't been hijacked; it's still very much on topic.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:54 PM   #60
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women