Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2014, 12:30 PM   #46
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Clearly a "no" review. You attempted to get the session started and she stopped you to say she wanted more wine and to talk more? This wasn't a date, it was a session for sex.

I also would not have waited 45 minutes. That should have been a huge red flag that it wasn't going to go well. You should have left and informed her that your time is valuable and that your session was scheduled to start 45 minutes earlier.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #47
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

The thing about waiting in the lobby or outside the incall or wherever......I know I've done some stupid waiting around things myself. When there is somebody I really want to see, I've driven however far I've driven and done what I've had to do to get the free time I'm so excited to see her that leaving is really a difficult decision. Hanging my head and turning around and driving back to BFE is not fun...especially with the hope that the session will actually take place. It's really not that easy of a decision to just leave...at least not for me.

I'm not saying you should or should not wait but I do know it's difficult to pull the trigger and leave.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #48
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Wow there is some great advice in this thread.
+1000 if you knew the session would suck would you go ? I love this as great advice for yes or no review.

I have never spent more than 15 mins "getting to know" someone. If the provider needs time to get comfortable it should not be taken from BCD time I am paying for. I have waited for providers and I don't plan anything for after just in case a young hooker doesn't have her shit together. Oh wait what am I saying. ( Head smack! )

Lily in life people will surprise you so don't piss people off indiscriminately. I might never meet you but I might so don't waste opportunities by being so negative.

OP give the person a chance to make it up to you. Then write an honest review that talks about both visits. Shit happens and I might see someone BECAUSE there was a problem and they took care of you after the misunderstanding. If she won't do a makeup session write the review as it happened and give her a no if you didn't have a good time.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #49
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't write reviews obviously, but the OP plainly stated that he was not satisfied with the session.

And I hate seeing any lady get a no review, but if the client is not satisfied, then it's a no to me. I would never let a client leave dissatisfied, and if he wrote me later that he was not happy, I would certainly write back immediately and ask how I could change his mind.

Like I said, I hate seeing my fellow providers get a no review, but I hate them giving substandard service more. Why book back to back? I never do that, in fact rarely see more than one a day, but when I do, they are HOURS apart, so I have time to regroup, and also the first client may want to extend the session. .
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:23 PM   #50
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerplano View Post

OP give the person a chance to make it up to you. Then write an honest review that talks about both visits. Shit happens and I might see someone BECAUSE there was a problem and they took care of you after the misunderstanding. If she won't do a makeup session write the review as it happened and give her a no if you didn't have a good time.
I think that's what he did when he wrote to her a week ago, that was him giving her the chance to make it up to him. He stated that she did not respond.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:35 PM   #51
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I would never let a client leave dissatisfied, and if he wrote me later that he was not happy, I would certainly write back immediately and ask how I could change his mind.

Like I said, I hate seeing my fellow providers get a no review, but I hate them giving substandard service more. Why book back to back? I never do that, in fact rarely see more than one a day, but when I do, they are HOURS apart, so I have time to regroup, and also the first client may want to extend the session. .
5 star service provider right here...nothing but customer service oriented in that statement.
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #52
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
say what needs to be said and give zero fucks.

you're not here to make friends, you're here to share information.
That pretty much sums it up.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #53
dookie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Thanks for all of your comments and opinion. They were greatly valuable. And the comment "if you knew it would suck would you go?" made it clear that it should be a "no". So that is what I am going with.

A few other things:

1. No it was not Lily Blake.
2. As for the "Do Over", I got this idea after having a lesser experience with a provider I had been a regular with (Laci French). Per a WK, she was having a bad day. She reached out to me and asked for a "Do Over". I did not take her up on it - but truly appreciated the offer. But it did get me to thinking. We all have our good and bad days - would it be better to offer up a "do over" with a known solid provider? Or just write a bad review. I would think the great providers would prefer a do over.
3. Per the encouragement from several of you, I sent a second request for a "Do Over". Yes, I would offer some monies for the do over - but it would have to be a greatly reduced price (probably my perceived value of the first visit). Again, no response whatsoever.
4. And yes, I relied too much on the 100% positives - when all of the clues indicated this wasn't going to be a great session. So maybe a "no" or two with the reasons would have caused me to seek a better scenario. And will help others going forward.

Review to come shortly.
dookie is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #54
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Or you could do the no review and move on.....
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #55
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think it should be AD vs service , if they say DFK and don't or bbbj and don't then No would be correct. Some people connect and some don't
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women