Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #46
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
My assertion is that Rice could have done any number of things other than strike her twice in the face. Gnadfly appeared to be suggesting that Rice tried to avoid it by going to the other side if the elevator. I pointed out that was only after he struck her in the face the first time.
The libtards might call this cultural imperialism...subjecting people to your own cultural values. Ray Ray may be in America, but maybe he's not of America ... of polite civilized society. Snootfull of liquor, and he's back in the hood, probably expecting style points for his punch. Don't get me wrong: the unassimilated thug subculture may be the number one problem for America, and it needs eradication. But poor ol' Ray's bearing the brunt of the sins of many seems harsh to me...the NFL is at least as culpable as he is by systematically and reliably averting its gaze.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #47
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
The libtards might call this cultural imperialism...subjecting people to your own cultural values. Ray Ray may be in America, but maybe he's not of America ... of polite civilized society. Snootfull of liquor, and he's back in the hood, probably expecting style points for his punch. Don't get me wrong: the unassimilated thug subculture may be the number one problem for America, and it needs eradication. But poor ol' Ray's bearing the brunt of the sins of many seems harsh to me...the NFL is at least as culpable as he is by systematically and reliably averting its gaze.
I wouldn't know, I'm more of the libertarian bent myself. In my mind it's basic human decency not to physically harm those weaker than ourselves except in extreme circumstances.

I can't speak to the thug subculture influence or lack of in this case, I don't know Ray Rice and won't generalize. I do agree with you that it's a problem for young males in this, but not only this, country.

I also agree that Ray Rice finds himself in the spotlight at this particular time more so than others may have in the past. Such is the way of it sometimes when things that needed changing get a closer look for whatever reason. What was once acceptable suddenly becomes less so, and the penalties suddenly harsher. Poor Ray.

Ray Rice isn't bearing the brunt of anything, in my mind the penalties should have been stiffer all along. What's important here is that slowly but surely the tolerance for bad behavior of athletes is getting reduced...I'm all for it.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #48
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
in my mind the penalties should have been stiffer all along.
Exactly right. But similar uncivilized behavior hasn't been sanctioned by the league before....and then BOOM the professional death penalty is dropped on Rice right out of the blue.

I was taught from babyhood to never raise my hand to a woman and you probably were too...but our experience not only does not extend to the subculture, it's ridiculed. Same as sucker punches and mob assaults...unthinkable to us, mother's milk to thugs.

We can thank The Great Society for this cultural dislocation..in the 50's and early 60's even the poorest members of the lowest underclass shared the same values held by the wealthiest elite, and aspired to become them. We all spoke the same language. Now that Uncle Sugar has rendered the black male irrelevant they have no hope and no chance for that. I don't blame them, I blame the damned white liberals for treating blacks like they were retards.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:37 PM   #49
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well....

The poor guy gets to keep 25 mil....

See how that works out, fixed income and all.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #50
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Well....

The poor guy gets to keep 25 mil...
Really...I thought the Ravens would definitely try and get some of that signing bonus back since he won't be playing out the last 3 years of his contract
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #51
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

they will get a lot of the money back, he was let go for non-football reasons.

Frankly I don't give a crap. He reacted poorly, maybe he is just a mean drunk. Still I read one of you posters saying that the NFL has a problem with thug culture, that is not true. In reality the number of felonies in the NFL compared to the average young man in the general public is very low as a percentage.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:21 PM   #52
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Lukbak you write some bizarre Shit. How you make the leap from one cowardly black athlete punching out his fiancee, to somehow have something to do with 'white liberals' like myself, allegedly treating blacks as 'retards', is an argument somehow between the ridiculous and the sublime! The hundreds of black students who have passed through my classroom in the past four decades of teaching in public schools across this country, they individually and collectively know they were treated with respect and afforded equal opportunities to succeed, and they were never, ever treated as - that very offensive word you used-'retards.'
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #53
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Looks like she married for "Love" since he won't be making any more money... she's not leaving him, at least for now
She's probably now regretting giving in on that NBA policy.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:53 PM   #54
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
She's probably now regretting giving in on that NBA policy.
Yeah cause only black guys hit women...
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #55
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #56
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
DG...please make this one into a gif for me. I was gonna put it on your USA ain't good for Negros thread after my points wear off.

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:05 PM   #57
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Thumbs down This is what a rabid animal that is well past the need to be put down looks like....

Rabid animal spitting the foam from its mouth....

Infected animal stalking....

Rabid animal attacks....

Animal continues it attack....

Rabid BEAST carrying off its prey....

-Yep. I'd rather watch a league full of Michael Sam's at this point.-
Old 09-10-2014, 07:47 AM   #58
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #59
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Counseling

Yes, the shocking video showed just how heartless and cruel, Ray is, but I still feel sorry for the fool.

Rice is a gifted athlete, but like so many, he fucked up his life out of ignorance and destroyed the gift.

The root problem is that these guys who grow up in violent hoods sadly do not know any other way to be. The biggest thug in the hood wins the respect of the other thugs.

While the media was on his case and the NFL banning him, his wife was out there defending him to the world.

. . . He is a predator who does not even recognize the evil of his ways and she is a victim who does not understand how her enabling behavior contributes to the abuse. They both need some serious counseling and now is the time to get into rehab.

Quote:
Watching that video makes me so fucking pissed off, what kind of man does that? What a fucking tough guy!

Then he just stands there as she's knocked out cold for a couple of minutes, he doesn't even seem concerned or try to make sure she's ok or anything! Fucking heartless prick! Fuck that guy I hope they ban him for life, she leaves him, and then she sues his ass for everything he's got.

I think I popped a blood vessel I got so pissed watching that!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #60
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

The root problem is that these guys who grow up in violent hoods sadly do not know any other way to be. The biggest thug in the hood wins the respect of the other thugs.
The biggest thug at New Rochelle High School?!

Who is that exactly?
The kid with the fastest golf cart & newest Lacoste sweater vest

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women