Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #46
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
every dumb dem in the last month has caimed we dont have a debt problem
including obama...

while i know they are just lying scum bags with merely an ideology and not a love of country...it would be nice if just once obama could tell the truth to his low information voters
I've heard that too. That we don't have a debt problem. Do ya think Obama will lend me, oh about 2 or 3 Million so I can buy some real cool toys, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Why comment anymore on this. We clearly have some two legged animals among us ...but that isn't fair to animals. At least they don't pass laws to hinder everyone else and they do their own killing.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does you OP confirm our health care "system" has "death panels"?
It confirms that it does not. If you read the article it promotes that we should have "End of life discussions"

First, we need to remember where the term "death panel" came from. The idea had fairly broad support until funding for it was included in Obamacare. Opponents framed it as government bureaucrats pulling the plug on grandma (when it was really about doctors being realistic with patients), and amid a backlash, it was pulled.
That was stupid. These questions demand far more serious discussion.

The fact is, 25% of all Medicare spending goes to the 5% of recipients who die each year --with 80% of that in the last two months of life. This is aggressive spending on things like stays in intensive care and critical care units, which research has shown do not meet the needs and preferences of terminal patients despite its increasing use.
Especially when combined with the growing evidence supporting the benefits of less-expensive, palliative hospice care that allows people to enjoy their last days on this earth in peace at home, not poked, prodded and intubated, floating in and out of consciousness under the fluorescent lights of a $30,000-a-night hospital room.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #49
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I clearly stated "plan". And your point is? It still is a projection, not a fact.

as for projections, the numbers the rightwing constantly whine about, both federal deficits, and Health Care are no more than projections either. True, but they don't follow up their projections with "FACT!"

Apparently I'm not traveling alone... So you're still traveling alone.

...Mr Pretentious Ass.
Better be careful about calling me "pretentious". You may get sued by IBHankerwrong for trademark infringement.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Better be careful about calling me "pretentious". You may get sued by IBHankerwrong for trademark infringement.

that said, you better take the way I used fact into consideration.

It is a fact based on PROJECTIONS of the numbers provided by Ryan himself, the Ryan budget raises the deficit, and he stands by those projections wholeheartedly.

FACT.

if you care to travel in time and prove either Ryan or the number crunchers at the CBO wrong then I'll gladly listen to you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #51
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
What about Bush vs Gore? Bush vs Kerry? Who was the lesser evil?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #52
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
that said, you better take the way I used fact into consideration.

It is a fact based on PROJECTIONS of the numbers provided by Ryan himself, the Ryan budget raises the deficit, and he stands by those projections wholeheartedly.

FACT.

if you care to travel in time and prove either Ryan or the number crunchers at the CBO wrong then I'll gladly listen to you.
Ahhhhh, so it is a "fact" based on "projections". Now, I don't see. That totally makes nonsense.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #53
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
What about Bush vs Gore? Bush vs Kerry? Who was the lesser evil?
What?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:50 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
What?
Well since you claim to be a Republican who voted for Obama. Did you vote for Bush?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #55
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Well since you claim to be a Republican who voted for Obama. Did you vote for Bush?
I have no idea what that has to do with this thread. Are you and Little Stevie related?

But, to answer your question, yes. I voted for him twice. The second time I held my nose.

I regret both now. Bush never vetoed a single spending bill. He was a RINO.

"Compassionate conservatism" was nothing but Democratic style spending coupled with borrowing instead of taxing.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #56
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, all of you are missing the point. As usual. The point is not who should live or who should die, it's whether the government should be making the decision. I guess, if you were to voluntarily turn over you lives, livelihood, well being and health care to the government, then you are giving them the say in whether you live or die. Fine, if you want to do it that way.

But what if I want to opt out of Obamacare, and take care of myself? I don't have that choice. The government has taken from me, without my consent, the right to determine whether I live or die.

If you don't want to pay for my long term care, or extraordinary measures to keep me alive - fine. Don't. I'm not asking you to. If I can't cover it myself, that's my problem, not yours.

All I want is the freedom to choose. I don't want the government involved.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #57
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

We don't need death panels thats totally ridiculous and insane thinking. I think people should be able to live as long as they desire and as far as Medical Science will allow them to. No one has the right to stamp an expiration date to the soles of our feet.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
We don't need death panels thats totally ridiculous and insane thinking. I think people should be able to live as long as they desire and as far as Medical Science will allow them to. No one has the right to stamp an expiration date to the soles of our feet.
No one has an unlimited entitlement to other people's money.

Progressive politics notwithstanding.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, all of you are missing the point. As usual. The point is not who should live or who should die, it's whether the government should be making the decision. I guess, if you were to voluntarily turn over you lives, livelihood, well being and health care to the government, then you are giving them the say in whether you live or die. Fine, if you want to do it that way.

But what if I want to opt out of Obamacare, and take care of myself? I don't have that choice. The government has taken from me, without my consent, the right to determine whether I live or die.

If you don't want to pay for my long term care, or extraordinary measures to keep me alive - fine. Don't. I'm not asking you to. If I can't cover it myself, that's my problem, not yours.

All I want is the freedom to choose. I don't want the government involved.

What kind of lie is this?

Anybody can pay their own bills and extend their life for two weeks at a astronomical cost that would wipe out most folks retirement. Nobody has a problem with that , you are just flat out lying about not having that choice.

Who else thinks this nonsense?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:45 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Have you read the article? No you haven't.

Are you willing to pay higher taxes? No you aren't The question becomes , "How do we pay for this end of life care"? Like I told COFool, if he wants to pay for this, then go for it but it is breaking the country. WTF do you think a voucher system will do? The exact same thing. No private insurance co will spend more than they take in.

Do you silly SOB's not understand simple math?

The fact is, 25% of all Medicare spending goes to the 5% of recipients who die each year --with 80% of that in the last two months of life. This is aggressive spending on things like stays in intensive care and critical care units, which research has shown do not meet the needs and preferences of terminal patients despite its increasing use.
Especially when combined with the growing evidence supporting the benefits of less-expensive, palliative hospice care that allows people to enjoy their last days on this earth in peace at home, not poked, prodded and intubated, floating in and out of consciousness under the fluorescent lights of a $30,000-a-night hospital room.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women