Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2012, 09:41 AM   #46
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

How many times do I have to tell you sweetie, I don't have sex for money. Haha. I make that kind of money without a dick ever coming near my pussy. Don't you read?

It must burn you up that a fat girl does that well. And yes, I feel awesome. Just finished mani pedi and now to tan. I might even take today off. You can do that when you're self sustaining and self employed.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #47
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
It must burn you up that a fat girl does that well. And yes, I feel awesome. Just finished mani pedi and now to tan. I might even take today off. You can do that when you're self sustaining and self employed.
Um...you're a whore. LOL
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
No, like all your questions, it's easy. The first and second debates were Romney in his aggressive mode. Pursuing Benghazigate any further, would have been a strategic mistake. Romney's strategy for the third debate, was to be presidential, and let Obama be aggressive, mean spirited, petulant, snarky, dishonest and generally unlikable; it worked like a charm. Obama has dropped 16 points in his approval rating with women. Romney played Obama like a Stradivarius.

horse fucking shit ,.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #49
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
horse fucking shit ,.

The Dimos rely on the female vote. It's part of their base, welfare parasites, union thugs, illegal aliens, dead people, homosexuals, transvestites, transgendered, transexuals, drug addicts, convicted felons, child molesters, bed wetters and minority groups.

A month ago, women favored Obama over Romney on the economy 56 percent to 40 percent. Now, the split has shifted to 49 percent for Romney and 45 percent for Obama.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a...mongwomen.html
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 AM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Um...you're a whore. LOL
Gawd, you're a classless bastard.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #51
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Dimos rely on the female vote. It's part of their base, welfare parasites, union thugs, illegal aliens, dead people, homosexuals, transvestites, transgendered, transexuals, drug addicts, convicted felons, child molesters, bed wetters and minority groups.

A month ago, women favored Obama over Romney on the economy 56 percent to 40 percent. Now, the split has shifted to 49 percent for Romney and 45 percent for Obama.

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a...mongwomen.html
female shemale, the election relys on the electoral vote ... tell willard.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:08 AM   #52
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

See there are just so many places I could go with that sweet nipples. Instead I think I'll post a thread about how freaking sexy it is to go through the tanning process.

And just a note on the side, I wanted to point out that yes, you very much are the percentage Romney doesn't worry about. That means, by definition, you take hand outs you don't need from the government and have no wish to better yourself or your situation. Bless your poor little heart. I feel for you man. Posting here among those that can afford to do things like hobby is how you lift your life superficially high.

If you are so opposed to hookers, why in the world would you bother posting on a board that's full of them?

I love it when the new indignant guy calls me a whore, because you have inadvertently insulted the entire female population of the eccie boards and any provider you ever see in the future.... though, that ss check doesn't really cover hooker costs. How do you do it? hmmmm This represents the end of your half life here on the boards.

Psst... a secret about me... It's so hot when someone calls me a whore. I get as wet as a spring pool in the summer after a rain. Especially today! I'm feeling so very naughty. I miss Cat and naughtyville. Today would have been a perfect day for visitors with lunch on the great floor couch.

You'll need to go reincarnate again to run from your true colors, though, darnit, they always do seem to come out.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #53
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Recently revealed WH emails from the Tripoli embassy expose the Obama lie and cover up..............developing.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-After-Attack

the group that supposedly sent the first email and took responsibility for the attack, later said they didnt send the first email and had nothing to do with the attack ...

outside of that whirlie, youre blowin smoke in the wind
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #54
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Throw in a couple of juvenile hooker board posters from Buffalo and Harlem and it equals = 47%
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #55
markroxny
Valued Poster

You left out latinos.....and I know why you did.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Gawd, you're a classless bastard.
You'd think he'd be more respectful, considering the work history of his mother, grandmother and great grandmother.

PS
There's a 70% likelihood you're accurate about the bastard reference.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #57
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd think he'd be more respectful, considering the work history of his mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
Oh, we can bring mother's into it now? Like your inbred mom?

Cool
Old 10-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #58
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
You left out latinos.....and I know why you did.
Latinos are included under illegal aliens and minority groups.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #59
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Latinos are included under illegal aliens .
That right there...is why they are not voting for your guy.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #60
timpage
Account Disabled

Complete utter horseshit.

So, there is a riot or an attack, or whatever, at the embassy. Obama is supposed to sort out in just a few hours, whether it's a terrorist attack or just a general uprising? By the way, if you take the time to look into the original claim that it was a terrorist attack, you'll find out that whatever group it was that allegedly made the claim was denying it just a few hours later.

And, even if it does turn out to be a few terrorist mixed in with this mob of Libyans, what is the proposed course of action? Airstrikes? A SEAL team? The 82nd Airborne Division? Bullshit.

If a mistake was made, it was in not having an security force in place and on the ground at the embassy before this shit started.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women