Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2015, 08:51 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Following up on the last time I posted on this thread. I am enjoying reading this thread. Probably the most enjoyable one in a while.

So much of what I enjoy about dates with a regular is the communication. From the flirting before to the exchanges in person to the thank you notes afterwards. That is why the question of communication is one I spend a lot of time thinking about.

Angel, your examination makes sense to me as a reason some ladies may not want to explain what works best for them. I had not thought of that. No one has said such, but I can accept that possibility.

James, I have heard variations on what your friend said. That one often leads into the metaphysical discussion about what one is really seeking in this place. I have run into similar situations where I was hired to do some work, and the client was concerned about doing things for me—and I felt some of what you mention. But in this business it business it is often difficult to completely separate who is providing enjoyment to whom. Often my enjoyment IS connected to hers, especially if it is someone I have developed a friendship with. Seeing a lady smile and knowing she is enjoying the romp as much as I am makes my enjoyment more complete/intense. The whole “tis more blessed to give that to receive” thing. After talking about it there is often some mutually acceptable solution. The greatest aphrodisiac really is the taste of a lady’s orgasm.

When I made my comment I was primarily thinking about one particular lady. We have talked about it a few times, usually when we are spending a leisurely day off the clock and at a show or picnic or having her over for dinner. If I have ever had a pseudo-mistress arrangement it is with her. And that is what makes it all the more puzzling to me. She is open about essentially everything else, including things having absolutely nothing to do with the business. We have often looked for a fountain of youth because if I was 20 years younger I would have very different designs on her and she knows it. But no, I don’t push it. As MM points out that is not proper treatment of a lady, and anyway all it would get me is a smack up-side the head!

Max, I wasn’t clear and should have been. It has never been about, “I want to do XXX”. It is more, once we are already engaged in doing something, wanting to know how do it better for her. DATY is a prime example—every lady has different preferences. Sometimes very different. Hard, soft, fast, slow, etc. Asking her preferences in things like that is what I meant, and absent an answer, paying as much attention as possible to how her body reacts. Angel’s explanation is probably the best I have heard.

Thanks everyone, for the comments. Hopefully we will have more.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #47
gregaustin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Following up on the last time I posted on this thread. I am enjoying reading this thread. Probably the most enjoyable one in a while.

So much of what I enjoy about dates with a regular is the communication. From the flirting before to the exchanges in person to the thank you notes afterwards. That is why the question of communication is one I spend a lot of time thinking about.

Angel, your examination makes sense to me as a reason some ladies may not want to explain what works best for them. I had not thought of that. No one has said such, but I can accept that possibility.

James, I have heard variations on what your friend said. That one often leads into the metaphysical discussion about what one is really seeking in this place. I have run into similar situations where I was hired to do some work, and the client was concerned about doing things for me—and I felt some of what you mention. But in this business it business it is often difficult to completely separate who is providing enjoyment to whom. Often my enjoyment IS connected to hers, especially if it is someone I have developed a friendship with. Seeing a lady smile and knowing she is enjoying the romp as much as I am makes my enjoyment more complete/intense. The whole “tis more blessed to give that to receive” thing. After talking about it there is often some mutually acceptable solution. The greatest aphrodisiac really is the taste of a lady’s orgasm.

When I made my comment I was primarily thinking about one particular lady. We have talked about it a few times, usually when we are spending a leisurely day off the clock and at a show or picnic or having her over for dinner. If I have ever had a pseudo-mistress arrangement it is with her. And that is what makes it all the more puzzling to me. She is open about essentially everything else, including things having absolutely nothing to do with the business. We have often looked for a fountain of youth because if I was 20 years younger I would have very different designs on her and she knows it. But no, I don’t push it. As MM points out that is not proper treatment of a lady, and anyway all it would get me is a smack up-side the head!

Max, I wasn’t clear and should have been. It has never been about, “I want to do XXX”. It is more, once we are already engaged in doing something, wanting to know how do it better for her. DATY is a prime example—every lady has different preferences. Sometimes very different. Hard, soft, fast, slow, etc. Asking her preferences in things like that is what I meant, and absent an answer, paying as much attention as possible to how her body reacts. Angel’s explanation is probably the best I have heard.

Thanks everyone, for the comments. Hopefully we will have more.
You expressed so much of what I feel in my time with the provider I frequent.

This passage in particular resonates with me:

Often my enjoyment IS connected to hers, especially if it is someone I have developed a friendship with. Seeing a lady smile and knowing she is enjoying the romp as much as I am makes my enjoyment more complete/intense. The whole “tis more blessed to give that to receive” thing. After talking about it there is often some mutually acceptable solution. The greatest aphrodisiac really is the taste of a lady’s orgasm.

Thanks for your comments. ECCIE provides many things to many people, but it's comments like these that help me understand why I seek out the company of a provider.
gregaustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:55 AM   #48
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
... Angel, your examination makes sense to me as a reason some ladies may not want to explain what works best for them. I had not thought of that. No one has said such, but I can accept that possibility.

James, I have heard variations on what your friend said. That one often leads into the metaphysical discussion about what one is really seeking in this place. I have run into similar situations where I was hired to do some work, and the client was concerned about doing things for me—and I felt some of what you mention. But in this business it business it is often difficult to completely separate who is providing enjoyment to whom. Often my enjoyment IS connected to hers, especially if it is someone I have developed a friendship with. Seeing a lady smile and knowing she is enjoying the romp as much as I am makes my enjoyment more complete/intense. The whole “tis more blessed to give that to receive” thing. After talking about it there is often some mutually acceptable solution. The greatest aphrodisiac really is the taste of a lady’s orgasm. ...
In the abstract, I see what Angel's saying. Her comment surprised me, I suppose because I wasn't thinking in those terms, based on my own (limited) experience. Given my skill set, if so it may be called, propelling ladies into some extreme of ecstasy has never been an issue for me. My goals are necessarily much more modest: if things go well, she'll have a couple of pleasant and relaxed hours, I'll maybe give her some smiles and a laugh or two, and I'll be welcome to see her again sometime. If she orgasms, so much the better, and I have experienced providers either doing that or simulating it out of kindness (and I'd probably be the last guy to be able to tell the difference).

I think what my friend was getting at hinges on the distinction between: (1) a client making a reasonable pursuit of her pleasure because mutuality is a good thing, and any halfway-decent person would rather see both partners have a good time rather than only one; and (2) the attitude that "making her come" is some kind of test of my manhood, in which the more times I "make her come," the more of a stud I am. It's that second case where an annoying demand comes into play. My friend is thoroughly professional, and I'm sure that when she has a trophy-hunting orgasm collector as a client, she puts on the show for him as a way of delivering the value he seeks. The first time I saw her, she did that for me (I'm pretty sure). Since we've gotten to know each other better, she no longer does that ... which I appreciate. It feels like a compliment. It's almost as though she thinks I'm a grownup or something. Cool!

Finally, I'm learning what you mean about DATY, and the diversity of women's preferences there. That might be the way in which one woman differs most sharply from another. My wife, for example, pretty much demands an energetic tongue-lashing, and has no problem grabbing my head and putting it where she wants if I'm getting too subtle about things. In the demimonde, I've found women whose preferences are similar, and others who are more or less horrified by that style. It's tough to get feedback, I think because the women don't want to hurt our swollen egos by implying that we might not be total experts in this area. I usually say a few words as I'm departing southward, indicating that I'd be glad to get some direction, and sometimes she gives some. And sometimes not. For any ladies who might still be reading this longwinded post, what I'd be especially grateful for would be some indication of when you're done and ready to move on (from DATY to whatever's next). Just tap me on my bald head and crook your finger in the classic "come here" gesture.

Like Old-T, I'm appreciating everyone's thoughtful contributions.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:50 AM   #49
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

With daty, I've just learned to ask them how they like it - and then read their reactions from there. And I've had everything from very, very aggressive to tender as can be.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:17 PM   #50
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
With daty, I've just learned to ask them how they like it - and then read their reactions from there. And I've had everything from very, very aggressive to tender as can be.

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #51
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Sometimes we make this way more complicated than it needs to be. And ma'am, as I have said before, if I ever get to Dallas ........
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:08 PM   #52
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778

Cry? oh my! Say it isn't so!
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:15 PM   #53
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
funny thread. that would be cool to actually see reviews on ourselves
Quote:
I agree, but it is unlikely to happen. Some guys have fallen too fragile egos.

Haha!

Enjoy.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=529375#post529375

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 06:33 AM   #54
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Sometimes we make this way more complicated than it needs to be. And ma'am, as I have said before, if I ever get to Dallas ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I'll keep my fingers crossed that an opportunity will arise very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
ThreAd for you or the the provider?

I kid I kid! Sorta......

Funny though! Gotta tell ya, I don't have her attitude, so it woulda went down a whole lot different. My point, you ask? No two gents are the same and no two ladies are either.

Thanks for sharing!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 12:13 PM   #55
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778

Bottom line is this. The kinky particulars will stay in the memory, but if I were to review a client it would consist of:
Yes, he is fresh and clean.
He is not dryer then a popcorn fart in personality.
He knows better then to scream in a hotel room.
His ben's are accurate.
and mainly-he is fun to fuck.

As for pics- can't say . Unless you want to line up a group of pecker pics.
'Nuff said.
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:19 AM   #56
gregaustin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez UaBriain View Post
Bottom line is this. The kinky particulars will stay in the memory, but if I were to review a client it would consist of:
Yes, he is fresh and clean. Check
He is not dryer then a popcorn fart in personality. Check (I think)
He knows better then to scream in a hotel room. Check
His ben's are accurate. Don't know what 'ben's' are
and mainly-he is fun to fuck. I can't judge, but hope so

As for pics- can't say . Unless you want to line up a group of pecker pics.
'Nuff said.
Cool
gregaustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:17 PM   #57
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaustin View Post
Cool

Bens aka: $$$. As in Ben Franklin