Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2015, 09:30 PM   #46
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You should see me go when I've had more than 2 drinks.
jdkees is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:32 PM   #47
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Thumbs down

VI...wtf??
In the timeline of threads you state you see the bait...then blast off on a tangent #40.
Give it a rest, use ignore, or simply follow the previous advice you handed out and don't reply.

**also maybe give "salty" a break perhaps
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:36 PM   #48
jdkees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Oh for fuck's sake guys let it go.

Or wait! Do the passive aggressive thing again and just tell her to "act adult" or some shit again! Because you're really maintaining the high ground with that ploy.
jdkees is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 09:47 PM   #49
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
VI...wtf??
In the timeline of threads you state you see the bait...then blast off on a tangent #40.
Give it a rest, use ignore, or simply follow the previous advice you handed out and don't reply.

yes i saw the bait and sometimes you have to take it

this time i just got tired of her shit, but i guess you didn't see that... anyway it's ok

and i use the word salty in use of other words....

just saying just because you ignore what she says doesn't invalidate it... just because i don't want fight... doesn't mean i won't
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:12 PM   #50
MeanJoe
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
VI...wtf??

I think someone forgot to refill her medication this morning. Watch out here come the crazy train !!!!

MeanJoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 05:38 AM   #51
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanJoe View Post
I think someone forgot to refill her medication this morning. Watch out here come the crazy train !!!!
what would i need medication for meanjoe? i'd love to hear you response

make show you throw me a jersey so we can make a meme out of it when you give me the answer

(on that note lol, i always find it odd when someone i've never had interaction with insults me, it's like "brah do i know you"
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:37 AM   #52
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
ffs lady you are not only spiteful but stupid as well,

so i didn't feel like tearing into you today but stupid is as stupid does i guess

you think you are hot shit because you talk more on here and have people kissing that wide ass of yours consistently, and kiss more ass then needed. You post mini ads in most of the things you post.

let me let you in on a few very obvious facts,

I can do everything you wish you could and better without kissing ass to do it.

you tried bring up P411 like that is actually something that hurt my feelings

you have not only advised me to get a pimp because you said the guidance would help, you got salty when i called you an idiot for suggesting it. the only reason i can't post it is because your obnoxious ass sent it in a PM.

now if you want to spit fire i'd advise you to stay the fuck out of my jungle because you will never and i repeat you will never in the remaining sad little life of yours be able to challenge me.

so keep kissing ass, at the end of the day you are still just a dumbass kid playing dress up. the difference between us is i make it look good.

VI- Stands for Vicious ... dumbass

don't think because i am willing to handle things more civilly i won't give you the verbal ass kicking everyone knows you deserve.

Definitely out of line here...you're going to be your own reason behind a vacation not anyone else. You never have to take the bait as you suggested. That's not a smart move at all.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:34 AM   #53
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Definitely out of line here...you're going to be your own reason behind a vacation not anyone else. You never have to take the bait as you suggested. That's not a smart move at all.
man that is still so hard to shake, so it's ok to have people trash talk you here... but it's not ok to respond in anyway shape or form, because it would be taking the bait ...

well damn, that's kind of backwards... hell it seem as if you want to harass people on here you have to cast the first stone and watch the glass house shatter.... that's why "experienced" members are such good trolls here.... she ... i mean they know just what how to throw the rocks

i mean you gotta be good at something right, irony

(note: i did not name call anywhere in this)

lesson learned lol
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 07:39 AM   #54
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default incase we didn't understand

just incase there is a bias... you can always check out any members history thru their page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying

but no way could anyone here be guilty of doing this
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:10 AM   #55
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
"experienced" members are such good trolls here.... she ... i mean they know just what how to throw the rocks

lesson learned lol
Doesn't seem to be the case thus far but prove me wrong here..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:07 AM   #56
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

This is the best thread in a long time! This is even better than a Rockerrick thread in Austin or SA....I had to go get some popcorn a few minutes ago.

Man this one is hilarious!
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:09 PM   #57
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

No, actually it's pretty normal for Dallas.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:14 PM   #58
MeanJoe
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
just incase there is a bias... you can always check out any members history thru their page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying

but no way could anyone here be guilty of doing this
Speaking of cyber bullying, wonder why you got banned from p411?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 33

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870
MeanJoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:02 PM   #59
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

VI, you started this threAD wanting responses. You don't get to cry about the responses you get as a long as they are on topic. And since u have steered this threAD into all kinds of other topics all by yourself those topics are all fair game, including p411 because it's in your sigline:

"it's convention season and only seeing one person a day.... also P411 gets priority thank you"

Speaking of which, how are you even gonna check their p411 when you don't have an account? Are you just trying to collect account IDs? When the owner of p411 calls you a "danger to the community", its worth repeating especially if you're fishing for client's p411 info via your sigline.

As far as recommending you get a pimp, I'm pretty sure I did and I'll recommend it again. You need someone to help you. Mojojo is trying, but there's only so many hints a mod can drop. Since you don't know how to stay off the banned wagon, a pimp could help you stop digging these little holes you like to dig and stay focused on your business. If you had a half-decent pimp you'd probably even still be on p411 instead of pretending to be.

So ya, some girls need management and you're one of them. You have a great body, cute face, spunky personality. There's no reason you couldn't be a top provider in Dallas. The problem is you suck at the business side of this. There ARE some good managers/pimps out there who you could learn a lot from. Why do you think there are so many providers who seem indie but have a pimp? Because their pimps are smart enough to know the best pimp is the one you never see. I wish I knew who some of these ladies are so I could suggest you contact them.

Anyway, I have other things to do today. Take my advice or don't. Its your business to run how you want.

Peace
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #60
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

This was a VERY interesting read. Great way to kill half an hour. Although getting laid would be better! Lol
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women