Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #46
timpage
Account Disabled

You better call up the families of the 2,200 Americans killed in Afghanistan and let them know we're not at war. Make sure you include the half dozen that died in the last week. Halfwit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
What War? We'er not at war. Not declared anyway. Besides that kid wasn't the enemy he's a U.S. Citizen just happened to be in Yemen.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
What War? We'er not at war. Not declared anyway. Besides that kid wasn't the enemy he's a U.S. Citizen just happened to be in Yemen.
You are so full of horse shit, we ought to call you Mr. Ed!

Shame the poor kid got int the way of an act in the US's War on Terror. He was the son of a highly placed Al-Queda operative (ENEMY OF THE US) and in the company of other known enemies of the United States. Sad the kid had to die; he was an unfortunately war victim; unlike the thousands who died on 911 or the hundreds who died in Oklahoma City.

But he wasn't simply a US Citizen who just happened to be in Yemen, studying his Boy Scout handbook. If you believe he was, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Of course it might not fit in your toothless mouth, bubba!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #48
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Francis T. Gritsboy, we are all so impressed with your humanitarianism. Sure, we are.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #49
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Looks like this has lead to a Law Suit. Not that it would materialize but still. Thats what happens though when a bunch of Keystone politicians at the helm.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/19/wo...emen.html?_r=0
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #50
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Like I said, it's on his dad, who apparently decided to be a terrorist dedicated to killing Americans, and moved his family into a combat zone. It looks like some of the stories indicate the kid was in the company of other known terrorists at the time he got greased. Other stories say he was out in the desert looking for his father. Hmmmm. Anybody want to make a bet that this kid was totally on board with, and hypnotized by, jihad against the US? A future terrorist in the making that we no longer have to worry about. Sorry about the "mistake" but.....Fuck him.
Gotta say I'm on board with this.

I thought the "looking for his dad in Yemen" story was bullshit. I figured he was there to join or was already in training.

What better right hand man to have than your own son?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #51
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Gotta say I'm on board with this.

I thought the "looking for his dad in Yemen" story was bullshit. I figured he was there to join or was already in training.

What better right hand man to have than your own son?
So the philosophy behind that is lets kill him before he gets to well trained,
Old 03-15-2013, 03:02 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #53
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't know how a practical tactic amounts to a "philosophy", but yes.

How well trained does he have to be before we wax him? Do you have some metric I mind?

My metric is this: "If you show up to join, you are already well-trained enough to be killed."

The jihadists have never been reluctant to use their own family members as suicide bombers. His dad has been grooming the kid since he was old enough to speak.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #54
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't know how a practical tactic amounts to a "philosophy", but yes.

How well trained does he have to be before we wax him? Do you have some metric I mind?

My metric is this: "If you show up to join, you are already well-trained enough to be killed."

The jihadists have never been reluctant to use their own family members as suicide bombers. His dad has been grooming the kid since he was old enough to speak.
You're like all the rest of these slopjaws. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're like all the rest of these slopjaws. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
I bet there was some empty-headed FBI agent who said the same the day before ..

In fact the current Sec of State said just about the same thing the day of ....

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely. But let me join John and I know all my colleagues in just expressing -- I think all of us here in Washington are feeling in very personal ways the loss of what's happened here. I know that I had one friend I know of already on that plane from Boston, and I dread the learning of perhaps others. But for thousands of families tonight, there is just a huge loss, and I think in every American there's a sense -- there's a fury, an intense, burning fury about this and a determination to do what is right about it.

We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

The "hard work" can include eradicating "next generation" of terrorists.

And I have a suggestion .. if the son of a known terrorist doesn't want to be reduced to a fume over dinner, he might want to take a pass on a trip to Yemen to look for "daddy"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:50 PM   #56
timpage
Account Disabled

You're an idiot. Why don't you answer his question? How "well-trained" does he have to be to walk into a location filled with Americans and detonate the suicide bomb vest he's wearing? I'll answer for you since you're clearly too stupid to figure it out yourself: he barely needs to be trained at all. All he needs is the fanatical belief that he's doing something holy via he and his father's twisted fucked-up version of Islam and he's 99% of the way to being where he needs to be to pose a threat to Americans.

Did you read the links? Again, one story has him in the company of known AQ personnel. One story has him sneaking out of his grandparents house to roam around the desert looking for his dad....uh huh. I bet. And, one story has him having a Happy Meal with his buddies and getting ready to go play Legos.

Again....if this kid was innocent, that's a shame....I guess it all could have been avoided if his psycho fucking father hadn't gone squirrel, moved to Yemen, started plotting against the United States....and decided to bring his family along with him. There's a reason that 16 year old kid was there with his father and it's what exNyer said: he was either on board or going to be shortly.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #57
timpage
Account Disabled

+1. Every one of these shitbags ought to be hunted down like the fucking animals they are and exterminated. In my opinion, the fact that they are American citizens makes it even worse. Just looking at that burning building and thinking about the 3,000 innocent Americans that died that day makes my fucking blood boil. Fuck the the people that did it, and fuck those that agree with it.... and kill those that want to do it again. I'm grateful that we've got a President that's willing to do what's necessary to protect the country. Frankly, it surprises me that he does. When American citizens start advocating flying airplanes into buildings, suicide bombings, and plotting to kill Americans en masse, the fucking gloves come off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I bet there was some empty-headed FBI agent who said the same the day before ..

In fact the current Sec of State said just about the same thing the day of ....

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely. But let me join John and I know all my colleagues in just expressing -- I think all of us here in Washington are feeling in very personal ways the loss of what's happened here. I know that I had one friend I know of already on that plane from Boston, and I dread the learning of perhaps others. But for thousands of families tonight, there is just a huge loss, and I think in every American there's a sense -- there's a fury, an intense, burning fury about this and a determination to do what is right about it.

We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

The "hard work" can include eradicating "next generation" of terrorists.

And I have a suggestion .. if the son of a known terrorist doesn't want to be reduced to a fume over dinner, he might want to take a pass on a trip to Yemen to look for "daddy"!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are letting your hatred of Obama overwhelm your critical thinking faculties.

I don't care for Obama's politics as a general rule, but that doesn't mean I disagree reflexively with everything he does or says. If Obama says "the sky is blue", I'm not going to disagree just because Obama said it.

I have a problem with the power of the federal government and, in particular, with the power of the Presidency - in some areas. I have already posted in other threads about the abuse of police power (state and federal) within the US and I did not disagree with Rand Paul's filibuster demanding that Holder/Obama acknowledge at least some limits on killing Americans within the US.

But I have no problem with Obama or Bush using the military to kill terrorists who seek refuge in failed states that are unable or unwilling to arrest and/or kill the terrorists themselves.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #59
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are letting your hatred of Obama overwhelm your critical thinking faculties.

I don't care for Obama's politics as a general rule, but that doesn't mean I disagree reflexively with everything he does or says. If Obama says "the sky is blue", I'm not going to disagree just because Obama said it.

I have a problem with the power of the federal government and, in particular, with the power of the Presidency - in some areas. I have already posted in other threads about the abuse of police power (state and federal) within the US and I did not disagree with Rand Paul's filibuster demanding that Holder/Obama acknowledge at least some limits on killing Americans within the US.

But I have no problem with Obama or Bush using the military to kill terrorists who seek refuge in failed states that are unable or unwilling to arrest and/or kill the terrorists themselves.
Iam not going to disagree with you. I am not much for the activities of terrorists myself. My problem is just because this kid's father is a known terrorist and has engaged in terrorist activities doesn't necessarily place his son at the scene of any crime. I don't think there is enough evidence to say this kid was an active terrorist or was being actively trained to engage in terrorist activities. He was killed by association, and thats wrong.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
DID YOU ACTUALLY CALL SOMEONE "slop jaw?" Jethro?

LMAO!!!!!

Those who are squealing in this thread are being totally dishonest... Thats a tremendous shock! Like YOU give a fuck about this kid! Or his TERRORIST father or TERRORIST pals.

Please, send a lawyer over there for him, assholes!

The USA is fucking outta line!

Faggots!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women