Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60344
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2014, 08:27 AM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
BJtex getting down...

BJtex eating some popcorn...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:12 AM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

"Sweet Ass" IIFFY-----> <-----Hanoi COG
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:55 AM   #48
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The Texas election commercials are comical.....listening to Patrick accuse David Dewhurst of being an "Obama liberal". And then, like of the rest of the GOP bullshit we all see and hear these days, they hit the major points:

1. Hate all immigrants.

2. Make sure women don't have a choice.

3. Make damn sure we all have enough assault rifles, 30 round mags and ammo.

4. Be a Christian and a defender of the Constitution. Or, at least the Constitution as the knuckledraggers see it.

5. Oh, and hate all immigrants.

I see it's being reported that Patrick underwent treatment for a psychiatric disorder on the Dallas Morning News as of an hour ago. Gee, I wonder who went and dug up that information?
Ha Ha Ha - I voted for him on Friday, you hateful liberal bigot, you unpatriotic racist.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Ha Ha Ha - I voted for him on Friday, you hateful liberal bigot, you unpatriotic racist.
Did you cast a vote by mail ballot from Tel Aviv?
Old 05-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Did you cast a vote by mail ballot from Tel Aviv?
I wish. Friday was the last day for early voting.
My son has a contract on his practice and the building it is in. Hopefully, the sale will go through and I can leave this liberal, sinking ship. He is going to put his house in North Dallas on the market. The wheels are turning.
However, I will visit from time to time. My wife wants to visit her friends, and I want to see my girls, too...lol.
Plus, an old business associate has a medical device he wants to import from Israel, so business will give me a write off to travel....hahahahaha.
BTW, if he is on here, I just gave myself away but he is only going to give himself away, too. Plus, I've always suspected him of having a little something on the side.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #51
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Lt. Governor is an important position, and giving that office to a blowhard like Dan Patrick is a very dangerous thing.

I'm not a supporter of David Dewhurst, he is about as interesting as watching paint dry. However, he is conservative enough for me, and he is able to work with the other side, which is important for the job of Lt. Gov.

If we put Dan Patrick in charge of the legislature, Austin will essentially turn into Washington. Bitter, vitriolic, hateful and vengeful. And he will become the picture of what Dems want voters to think the GOP is. And it will hasten the day that the GOP loses control of Austin.

I won't vote for Dan Patrick on Tuesday, and if he wins the primary I won't be voting for him in November. I'd prefer to protest vote for a Libertarian, but I will vote for the Democrat against Dan Patrick if it comes to that. That's how f'n bad Dan Patrick is.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:41 PM   #52
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

What is "dangerous" about Patrick ?

His position on most things fiscal, cultural and otherwise are in sync with the majority of Texas...................Dewhur st is out of step....that was proven when he couldn't beat Ted Cruz...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Playboy View Post
Lt. Governor is an important position, and giving that office to a blowhard like Dan Patrick is a very dangerous thing.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:42 PM   #53
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You forgot to throw in the race card stupid...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The Texas election commercials are comical.....listening to Patrick accuse David Dewhurst of being an "Obama liberal". And then, like of the rest of the GOP bullshit we all see and hear these days, they hit the major points:

1. Hate all immigrants.

2. Make sure women don't have a choice.

3. Make damn sure we all have enough assault rifles, 30 round mags and ammo.

4. Be a Christian and a defender of the Constitution. Or, at least the Constitution as the knuckledraggers see it.

5. Oh, and hate all immigrants.

I see it's being reported that Patrick underwent treatment for a psychiatric disorder on the Dallas Morning News as of an hour ago. Gee, I wonder who went and dug up that information?
Old 05-24-2014, 07:30 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
What is "dangerous" about Patrick ?
That's easy to answer. Idiot's such as you like him.

That's reason enough to vote against him.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #55
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Under David Dewhurst, the state legislators in Austin have spent too much, borrowed too much and depends far too much on the federal government to balance the state budget.

At the beginning of the 83rd legislative session, our state debt had climbed to $40.99 billion, an increase of 125% over the last ten years. An April 24, 2012.....

We don't nee more of David Dewhurst "getting along" with everyone else in Austin. We need less Dewhurst and more fiscal restraint.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:36 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
That's easy to answer. Idiot's such as you like him.

That's reason enough to vote against him.

You ain't got a dog in this hunt so shut your Ozombie mouth.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I wish. Friday was the last day for early voting.
My son has a contract on his practice and the building it is in. Hopefully, the sale will go through and I can leave this liberal, sinking ship. He is going to put his house in North Dallas on the market. The wheels are turning.
However, I will visit from time to time. My wife wants to visit her friends, and I want to see my girls, too...lol.
Plus, an old business associate has a medical device he wants to import from Israel, so business will give me a write off to travel....hahahahaha.
BTW, if he is on here, I just gave myself away but he is only going to give himself away, too. Plus, I've always suspected him of having a little something on the side.
In other words:

"BLA BLA BLA.

I voted for Patrick.

BLA BLA BLA.

My wife wants.

BLA BLA BLA.

Medical device.

BLA BLA BLA."

If you're not lying, then you're stupider than any if us imagined.

No wonder you chickened out on our meeting at Love Field, you worthless, pussy whipped, cowardly liar!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Under David Dewhurst, the state legislators in Austin have spent too much, borrowed too much and depends far too much on the federal government to balance the state budget.

At the beginning of the 83rd legislative session, our state debt had climbed to $40.99 billion, an increase of 125% over the last ten years. An April 24, 2012.....

We don't nee more of David Dewhurst "getting along" with everyone else in Austin. We need less Dewhurst and more fiscal restraint.
You stupid fuck. The arrogance with which you state your half truths "with certainty" indicate what an ignorant fuck you are, and the ONLy person who was able to wrest the title of Dipshit of the Year from IBIdiot.

You are aware that Texas has a constitutional requirement to have a balanced budget, right?

You are aware of the billions of dollars Perry has refused from the Feds? and yeah, those funds were monies Texas taxpayers paid into the funds. In other words, we pay out taxes, but YOUR fucking idiot governor refuses to let us have the benefits of any of them. You think little Danny Goeb or "Hell on Wheels" Abbott are going to do any differently?

So what are you saying? That under Rick Perry, Texas has acted unconstitutionally, in spite of a House AND Senate firmly under the control of the GOP?

Oh yeah, you are aware that Dewhurst has nothing to do with the House of Representatives, right?

Maybe you just oughta shut the fuck up.m That, I can say with certainty!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #59
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

It is not a big wonder why Texas is turning Blue
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Default TEXAS GOES SACRAMENTO..............

AssUP, you are fucking dumb ass liberal who prefers Dewhurst because he is a soft republican..you don't give a fucking shit about fiscal responsibility........but Dewhurst will lose against Patrick and you are pissed because your Lone Star Progressive Utopia isn't coming to fruition (as quickly as you hope).

Yeah; Texas will ultimately be turning blue...........because of massive illegal immigration that is changing Texas politics......the state is being flooded with voters who want more free shit paid for by others !

You should be very happy and not so pissed; Texas politics is already looking more like Sacramento than Austin........especially under Dewhurst - A fucking shame !

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...27193464764384

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women