Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 03:25 AM   #46
essence
Valued Poster

Fancy, I agree, if you look back at the quotes I copied above, it includes:

We believe that the theory of evolution is a foundational scientific truth......among God's good gifts are human minds capable of critical thought and that the failure to fully employ this gift is a rejection of the will of our Creator

so the word Creator and evolution can indeed be used in the same paragraph.

CoG, glad to see you laughing, you have been so grouchy recently. Hope you are feeling better now.

CoG, are you well enough now to answer my question about which part of my posts is nonsense? Was there a misunderstanding because we had a different understanding of what the word 'science' means?

From wikipedia:

Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.

From that description, my statements make more sense than yours. You say above:

Science doesn't evolve, we just understand it better. Science is a constant.

which is, with the above understanding of the word 'science' completely baffling.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:37 AM   #47
essence
Valued Poster

On a more serious note, enough of this joking around....

CoG, you directly asked me a question on another thread whether I am a doctor or not. I was evasive in response.

Your sidekick 'can I play' above commented on that.

A reality check.

We sometimes forget this is a board on which some forums contain some discussions by some members about some activities which some parts of society may disapprove.

Hence there are very strict rules about outing anybody.

You may note I do not post reviews, and I do not participate in any of those activities, but one can still be judged by the company one keeps.

My presence here is simply for entertainment, education, edification, and fun. Plus I get to see some nice avatars.

So, I suggest that moderators and members here may not encourage the asking of direct questions about other member's profession or qualifications.

You asked me a direct question 'are you a doctor or not'. That is not a question I am obliged or inclined to answer, you are simply trolling.

Please desist.

Here is the relevant guideline.

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:43 AM   #48
essence
Valued Poster

ps. CoG and Joe Bloe are clear evidence for the existence of parallel universes.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I already desisted, long ago. You volunteered that you were a doctor long before I asked. It was a rhetorical question.

Nobody is outing anyone here, unless you are the only European doctor who visits the US. I have no idea who you are, and frankly, I don't care.

Here is the answer to your question. All of your posts are nonsense.

Yes, I was cranky. I feel better now. Thank you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:18 AM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
All of your posts are nonsense..
I see that SOF is talking to himself again!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #51
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
You volunteered that you were a doctor long before I asked.
Ok, time runs backwards in your parallel universe.

On 6/21/12 we had the following exchange.

CoG 5:34 Hey essence, are you a doctor?

Essence 5:49 yes and no

CoG 6:01 you don't know?

Essence 6:13 I have already said I am not in the medical profession. But I am a doctor.

Now my memory may have gone and i may have stated I was a doctor prior to this, I can;t imagine why I would do so, but i don;t recall doing so. Can you find the reference please?

Just making sure we use a proper evidence-based approach to insults.

To be fair, I think somebody mentioned your profession at some stage.

I am a little sensitive (don;t laugh) because somebody on a forum of a national newspaper baited me and I gave him a hint, and he found me on other web sites and then started using my real first name in public to provoke me even more. Sometimes it does not take very much to identify somebody.

Let me search. I do like to get my facts right. So that rules out many professions.

Na, can;t find any statement by me.

Maybe you got confused between me and liberaldevil, who has declared he is a medical doctor. After all, all of us pompous Europeans are the same, aren't we?

Must make myself a cup of tea.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:36 AM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I neither know, nor do I care who you are. I have no interest in "outing" you, and wouldn't even if I could. I'm not that way. I have too much fun here to risk being banned. Besides, I have no desire to inflict actual harm on anybody. I would love to sit down and have a drink or many with most of the people who post here, even the ones who disagree with me the strongest. I see this place like a pub where you come in, give each other shit, laugh at each other's stupidity, laugh, then walk out expecting to meet again the next day.

I wouldn't want to have a drink with you. You just aren't fun. You wouldn't want to have a drink with me. It's even. But I'm not at all about "getting back" at someone because they insulted me here. First of all, insults are part of the game, and secondly, I can't be insulted. I don't take the personal attacks seriously. Most of the time, I think they are funny, or stupid.

But to the point. Early on you were bragging about being a doctor of some sort, in an effort to let the rest of us know how much smarter you are than we. I don't even know if it's true. And I don't care.

I am here for entertainment only. You are not entertaining. Therefore, not worth my time. Good day.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Oh and see that gnadfly is just like the rest of the conservatives on here who seem to thing that if they can't refute they try to insult.
We've gone thru this before. You are intellectually dishonest. You don't quote the original author or provide a link in your posts. I believe in another post within the last few days you posted a graphic that had no source of the graphic AND the data used in that graphic. This is classic - insulting - internet troll behavior.

You also have a problem with Christianity. While I agree there are Christian nuts you like to characterize them as all wack jobs. It is insulting but what else would one expect from an intellectually dishonest troll?

Also the tactic of using some small backwoods school in LA to prove a point is laughable. Is the school even accredited? Can the vouchers only be used in accredited schools? There are many Catholic Schools that are accredited that could use the money and provide a superior education. Or maybe not provide a superior education...but that's the point of this program, to weed out the bad schools and deliver the best possible education. Its a point that obviously escapes you.

You need to check out Christopher Hitchens on how to construct a meritorious "anti religious" argument.

Lastly, you are a hack. Einstein is not. Don't quote him as a cheap trick to add credibility to your hack trollness.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #54
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Early on you were bragging about being a doctor of some sort
No I wasn't.

Now, this issue is of absolutely no importance, apart from demonstrating how you have a very poor grasp of facts and almost every post you make is full of BS.

You can't even apologise for getting your facts wrong when it is clearly explained to you.

So how are you going to regain any credibility about great matters of estate?
Old 06-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

God, you do live in own world, don't you? I hope it's happy.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #56
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
God, you do live in own world, don't you? I hope it's happy.
You've done it again, outing me and using my real name, I shall report you to the moderators as soon as I can find a convenient lightening shaft to throw.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women