Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #46
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post

When you do cut ties, just let her know that you're getting tangled in the strings.
+1,000,000
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:46 AM   #47
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

My ATF and I admitted to loving each other. It worked well for almost a year, but unfortunately, she began to feel it was negatively affecting her marriage and our relationship ended. We NEVER contacted each other between appointments and only met about twice a month, but it still ended. During the time of our relationship, we both agreed we valued our marriages and there never was a hint of moving to a greater level of involvement other than sexual/friendship.

It was very hard for me because she provided all that I was missing in my marriage. That was about 1 1/2 years ago and to this day I have very little participation in the hobby because I can't seem to find anyone that remotely comes close to what she provided.
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #48
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can only imagine the neglect and suffering experienced by your kids this whole time.
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #49
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaphase View Post
I can only imagine the neglect and suffering experienced by your kids this whole time.
Your imagination and someone else's reality have little to do with each other. How much, if any pain and suffering was experienced and by who simply isn't your place to say. Good job on judging someone else though. Really, really nicely done.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #50
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Of all the negative comments, bullying, and accusations we saw in August and September, this may be the worst! What a shitty thing to say to someone who has opened themselves up in a such a transparent way. The OP was looking for guidance, empathy, and wisdom, not criticism...critique, maybe, but not criticism. Thumbs down Justaphase.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #51
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Man I have to ask how old you are? You must be young? I always found it eases the sting if you can watch said woman getting banged. Something hot about seeing the girl you like take it from another guy or two. Sure beats wondering what shes doing. You'll get over her faster jf you see her screwing other dudes trust me.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #52
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit View Post
Man I have to ask how old you are? You must be young? I always found it eases the sting if you can watch said woman getting banged. Something hot about seeing the girl you like take it from another guy or two. Sure beats wondering what shes doing. You'll get over her faster jf you see her screwing other dudes trust me.
This is great advice, actually.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #53
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
This is great advice, actually.
With this logic, gouging your own eyeballs out, so you can never see her again is great advice too.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #54
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Of all the negative comments, bullying, and accusations we saw in August and September, this may be the worst! What a shitty thing to say to someone who has opened themselves up in a such a transparent way. The OP was looking for guidance, empathy, and wisdom, not criticism...critique, maybe, but not criticism. Thumbs down Justaphase.
Well, if he didn't want criticism and judgment, maybe he shouldn't have posted his problems on a public forum on the internet. Perhaps he should skip a couple of his "meetings" and use that money on professional therapy to get real guidance and counseling.

As it were, my suggestion would be for him to just get a divorce and get it over with. He is obviously not suited for marriage. And, I really do feel for his kids. Sincerely. I'm surprised nobody else has spoken for them.

I'm afraid I have no sympathy for him, however. There are too many people with real problems out there.
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #55
txsailor47
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
My kids are fine, thank you very much. Straight A students, football and drill team, I attend all of their games and honor society events. I spend several hours each week with each kid. We have great relationships and I treasure them. They ARE the reason I am still there...... So please shut up!
txsailor47 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #56
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Smile Hmm....

Quote:
There are too many people with real problems out there.
Think you just identified one!
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:58 PM   #57
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

No. Watching her with another man is actually fantastic advice.

It would help the OP to correctly objectify her (in a good sense) and see that she is capable of providing the same level of passion to someone else. I don't think that this would work out logistically for him to watch...but it's not a bad idea for him to conceptualize it.

Whenever I get too attached to unavailable guys, I can guaran-fucking-tee you that it's helpful to imagine them a the dutiful husband. Good father. Respectful employee. It brings a shit-ton of perspective to the forefront.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #58
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
Your imagination and someone else's reality have little to do with each other. How much, if any pain and suffering was experienced and by who, simply isn't your place to say. Good job on judging someone else though. Really, really nicely done.
+1
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #59
Stacy lovelane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 161564
My ECCIE Reviews

I belive you should tell her how you feel. She can either like it and feel the same, or give you a reality check. Either way you wont be left feeling so confused. I have met many clients i would date in the real world. The thing is, lets say you do take it to the next level, what does that mean? Do you ask her to quit her job and quit seeing other girls? All the while you are going home to your wife... Not really fair. What i have found is when a gal starts dating a client... the $ usually stops. Just because feelings are there, doesnt mean the help should stop. Unless of course she makes that call. Anyways, i strongly suggest talking to her. Yes she is seeing other guys, but you MAY be special to her. And you wont know unless you are upfront and honest. Good luck and either way i hope you get your answers... you deserve that much. Just dont creep her out, dont mention the jealousy. Just mention the good part... that you care about her.
Stacy lovelane is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #60
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Txsailor,

So, what happened? Have you told her yet? Have you stopped seeing her? Have you re-committed to Mrs. TxSailor?

I think quite a few people were engaged by your post and want to know its resolution.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women