Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #46
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't like it when my happy spot is spit on
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #47
maxieryan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 64
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, that brings to mind something else.....

1. If you have these little suprises, i.e. skin growths all over your boys, really bad psoriasis (which is completely ok), pumpable penis (which may require a bit more time and effort- again, ok), hearing aids, HEART PROBLEMS, any significant health issues.....these are things that really should be addressed upon meeting- NOT upon getting naked. Not that there is anything wrong with being different or special in some way. It's just that it can be a bit JARRING for us. We like to be prepared as much as possible, AND help you feel at ease.

2. I had a young man contact me via email last week asking for an 11 appt. This was at 7:30. I wrote 'please call 289-9013 to schedule'. He calls at 10:40 to get directions, like we had an appt. WHAT?? I was already booked solid for the day and he was angry. Did I not say to CALL to schedule? If you can't use the phone very much for privacy reasons, please say so and we can figure something out.
maxieryan is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #48
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Reverse input on Shaving the Boys!

I get it that if we want some attention payed to the "boys" then shave. That is understood and I haven't seen anyone argue about that.

But isnt the converse true?
If you encounter some shaved balls is that not a STRONG CLUE.. hey pay attention to this part?

I know communication is key. But is that not a clear enough sign?

Inquiring minds want to know.
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #49
FloridaShark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So if I just avoid these 125 things, we'll have a good time, right? Good to know.
FloridaShark is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #50
maxieryan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hark, I would think so! But then I like that area a great deal....

FloridaS....you're killing me!!!! LOL Actually because we are female I believe we reserve the right to change the rules at any time.......JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 09:08 AM   #51
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Reverse input on Shaving the Boys!

I get it that if we want some attention payed to the "boys" then shave. That is understood and I haven't seen anyone argue about that.

But isnt the converse true?
If you encounter some shaved balls is that not a STRONG CLUE.. hey pay attention to this part?

I know communication is key. But is that not a clear enough sign?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes, that normally is a strong sign. If she seems to be avoiding the area nonetheless, it could be there is an odor problem, or she's just kinda thick. It could also be that for whatever reason, it's not on her menu. But once we are down there, it's helpful to be vocal about what you like. Especially when hands are being used on the area. I've noticed vastly different levels of sensitivity in that area so it helps to hear things like harder, softer, etc...

Heck, it helps to hear feedback all the time with any activity. And though I wish I had a perfect memory, the reality is if you told me how you liked it a month ago and we haven't seen each other since then, chances are I have forgotten. So if we are doing it wrong, let us know how to do it right.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #52
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Please file your fingernails if you want to touch. Even flaps of skin can scratch tender places.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #53
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You mean to say guys actually have to be reminded to keep their asses clean before an intimate encounter? I don't envy you ladies one bit.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #54
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Please if you get busted by the SO....do not give are number and out us! Be discreet PLEASE!!!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:54 AM   #55
maxieryan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That brings up something else, thank you for mentioning that.

If YOU don't have a hobby phone
and YOU leave yours at home
and YOUR S.O. busts you...
PLEASE don't act
like it's OUR fault ...
that YOU can't keep it together.

Affectionately, Maxie
Old 11-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #56
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please stop stealing my personal toothbrush
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #57
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

3pm sharp! Means just that! Don't show up at 2:40 saying you got there early and thought I'd be ready. I'm not into doing the mad dash and scramble. Hang out in the HEB parking lot across the way until our appointed time.

Yes please make sure downtown is clean, and please wash your hands after using the restroom. I can't believe I have to ask fellows to do that, because I hear them flush then walk out of the bathroom.
I will wipe you down prior to fun but do a thorough cleaning before seeing a gal, Skidmark Bob is not my friend!

Also please don't spray deodorant or cologne downtown, it really makes for a bad chemical taste in the mouth, blech.

Turn your phone off during our time together or better yet leave it in your vehicle. There is nothing more startling than someones phone going off and scaring the crap out of me!

Please read ads thoroughly and know exactly what is offered before booking the appointment. What I do is a bit different but very easy to figure out, if you read!

Haggling is super tacky as well, remember hobbying is a luxury not a necessity. If you want to haggle go to the flea market.

Personal questions are a no no, just cause you've seen me three times doesn't mean you get to know my real name, so don't ask.

Don't show up smelling of cigarette smoke or booze that is a major turnoff, mints are your friends!

I want us to share a great time together, and if you show up stinky it's so NOT zesty!
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #58
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO, I remember one time a gents phone went off and it was his SO's voice that started talking as his ringtone. It scared the crap out of me when it went off!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #59
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
3pm sharp! Means just that! Don't show up at 2:40 saying you got there early and thought I'd be ready. I'm not into doing the mad dash and scramble. Hang out in the HEB parking lot across the way until our appointed time.
I don't see a problem with sending a text message saying "I got here a little early, do you want me to come in now, or wait until the time we set?"

Sometimes I see people who are in a hotel and may be just sitting there waiting in the room. If they are ready, great. Traffic is unpredictable, so it is better to be there a little early since we get burned if we are late.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #60
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I only do correspondence by email when I make an appointment for 3 that is when I want them to show up, early or late is not cool.
Paven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women