Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 11:11 AM   #46
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Aren’t you the one who called Stig “kinda gross”?
I am. AND I stand by my statement.
The degrading, belittling way he treats whores is gross. It's the mean ole boys circle jerking way to treat providers that is GROSS.

Y'all just dont like that some whores won't conform to what you say, so y'all get in your circle jerk and find ways to knock us down and put us in our place.

IT'S GROSS!

berryberry...I'm still waiting?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:47 AM   #47
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I am. AND I stand by my statement.
The degrading, belittling way he treats whores is gross. It's the mean ole boys circle jerking way to treat providers that is GROSS.
God damn, this is good news! It makes me so happy you think I'm gross. Perhaps the next time I see you at a happy hour you won't be bugging me and wasting my valuable time. I can then focus my attention on getting to know other more desirable providers.

Thank you!
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #48
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
God damn, this is good news! It makes me so happy you think I'm gross. Perhaps the next time I see you at a happy hour you won't be bugging me and wasting my valuable time. I can then focus my attention on getting to know other more desirable providers.

Thank you!
Nice try Stig. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that you and I have never seen eye to eye, as I hated how you constantly talked down to all us whores. We had one intelligent convo at a happy hour in Mt. Washington in 2011 or 2012. That's it. I have never even insinuated I would see you. Never.

You'll have 2 chances to ignore me next Friday...as I am hosting 2 happy hours! Come join all the fun Stug!
Old 07-26-2018, 03:12 PM   #49
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think Big Stig is gross. He is opionated, stubborn, a bit prickly and not at all "fluffy" he's also a damn fine dresser, a great conversation and an almanac of useful information.

Would I date him?
Nope.

Even though his cars are both older than me I'm positive they're sexier.

J/k
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:02 PM   #50
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I don't think Big Stig is gross. He is opionated, stubborn, a bit prickly and not at all "fluffy" he's also a damn fine dresser, a great conversation and an almanac of useful information.

Would I date him?
Nope.

Even though his cars are both older than me I'm positive they're sexier.

J/k
Prickly and not at all fluffy! I like that.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:44 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Nice try Stig. Anyone who has been around long enough knows that you and I have never seen eye to eye, as I hated how you constantly talked down to all us whores. We had one intelligent convo at a happy hour in Mt. Washington in 2011 or 2012. That's it. I have never even insinuated I would see you. Never.

You'll have 2 chances to ignore me next Friday...as I am hosting 2 happy hours! Come join all the fun Stug!
Actually, Stig is usually dressed in a suit ant tie. Well groomed and looking professional. He’s also seen more hookers than anyone I know. I can’t remember a Ho saying anything negative about him but you. Again, your validity is questionable. He’s done more for the local hobby than you by a mile. Make that 10 miles.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:13 PM   #52
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, Stig is usually dressed in a suit ant tie. Well groomed and looking professional.
So if you put on a suit and tie, you are automatically not a douche bag? Ok got it!

Wow so much to learn with all these new fangled circle jerker rules.
Thanks for your patience as I learn.

I've got a tie...who wants to assist with the pics?
Old 07-26-2018, 06:20 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So if you put on a suit and tie, you are automatically not a douche bag? Ok got it!

Wow so much to learn with all these new fangled circle jerker rules.
Thanks for your patience as I learn.

I've got a tie...who wants to assist with the pics?
You said he was gross. He’s far more presentable than you anyday of the week. That’s what I’m saying dumbass. Maybe it’s because he has his own home. A nice one. You live out of a duffle bag. You go from one mongers couch to another. Now that’s gross.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:27 PM   #54
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You said he was gross. He’s far more presentable than you anyday if the week. That’s what I’m saying dumbass.
Well yeah, and you would know this since you are stalking me, right?

His physical appearance has nothing to do with why I think he is gross. Its the way I've seen him treat some of my whore friends over the years...like they should be subservient to him cause he has a dick.

Good to know that you find Stig more attractive than a woman, bambini-stalker.

Quick question...your videos for sale on manyvids yet?
Old 07-26-2018, 06:31 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well yeah, and you would know this since you are stalking me, right?

His physical appearance has nothing to do with why I think he is gross. Its the way I've seen him treat some of my whore friends over the years...like they should be subservient to him cause he has a dick.

Good to know that you find Stig more attractive than a woman, bambini-stalker.

Quick question...your videos for sale on manyvids yet?
I’m stalking you now? Just like I was stalking DCunt? Don’t flatter yourself. Nobody is stalking you. You’re a fucking lunatic. You’re stalking people. Anyone who will give you food and shelter. My Yorkie has a better life than you.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:52 PM   #56
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Maybe it’s because he has his own home. A nice one. You live out of a duffle bag. You go from one mongers couch to another. Now that’s gross.
Oh so now we are editing to further bash me?

I live out of a duffle bag? One mongers couch to another?

Where the fuck are you getting your info?

God I hope she is at least giving you free head for playing with you like this.

Quote:
I’m stalking you now?
You have spent the entire day posting info about my personal life. How did you find all this info about my personal life? Why are you even looking for my RL info? None of the men you mentioned were clients while we dated. Not a one of them fucking paid me while we dated, or even since we've broke up. Ask tannana...we even had awesome fucking break up sex and I didn't charge him. So what the fuck is your point here STALKER? Whores are not allowed to date, because we are whores? Get the fuck outta my personal life and go find one of your own, STALKER!
Old 07-26-2018, 06:58 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh so now we are editing to further bash me?

I live out of a duffle bag? One mongers couch to another?

Where the fuck are you getting your info?

God I hope she is at least giving you free head for playing with you like this.

You have spent the entire day posting info about my personal life. How did you find all this info about my personal life? Why are you even looking for my RL info? None of the men you mentioned were clients while we dated. Not a one of them fucking paid me while we dated, or even since we've broke up. Ask tannana...we even had awesome fucking break up sex and I didn't charge him. So what the fuck is your point here STALKER? Whores are not allowed to date, because we are whores? Get the fuck outta my personal life and go find one of your own, STALKER!
All my info is true. Maybe you should just go back to the Florida Panhandle. You don’t have a life in Pgh. You know that. Try to make it work with the doofus that married you. If he was that stupid the first time, maybe you can con him again.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:55 PM   #58
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
All my info is true. Maybe you should just go back to the Florida Panhandle. You don’t have a life in Pgh. You know that. Try to make it work with the doofus that married you. If he was that stupid the first time, maybe you can con him again.
You speak as if you know anything about me. Go back to the Florida Panhandle? STALKER! Any other personal info you'd like to divulge here?

You do know I completely outted myself, right? Your threats (posted so blatantly here to prove you are stalking me) don't scare me one bit.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Stop crying because I didn't invite you to the party bambini-stalker.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:00 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You speak as if you know anything about me. Go back to the Florida Panhandle? STALKER! Any other personal info you'd like to divulge here?

You do know I completely outted myself, right? Your threats (posted so blatantly here to prove you are stalking me) don't scare me one bit.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Stop crying because I didn't invite you to the party bambini-stalker.
Calm down. Maybe you can talk your hubby into towing the doublewide up here. Im sure you can find a cheap lot to park it in. Beats begging hobbyists for a place to sleep.
Old 07-26-2018, 08:58 PM   #60
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"You're gonna cry, cry, cry and you'll cry alone
When everyone's forgotten and you're left on your own
You're gonna cry, cry, cry" ~Johnny Cash

Stop crying bambini-stalker...because a girl didn't invite you to a party. Grow a set or turn in your man card.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women