Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #46
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

And thanks Taylor. Love ya!
Old 06-25-2014, 07:49 PM   #47
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

In the words of Rodney King, "can't we just all get along and give bj's" (I made up that second part of course)? Now I want you all to stop fighting and start doing doubles together. Know give each other a kiss and a hug, now touch her there........yeah......now kiss her down there while fingering.....uh......wait.... ...what where we talking about again?
Old 06-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #48
crazy4love
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
This thread is better than sex
I concur with Mary Beth.

Days of our lives.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #49
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
This thread is better than sex
I disagree. Nothing is better than sex.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #50
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4love View Post
I concur with Mary Beth.

Days of our lives.
You're full of shit
Old 06-25-2014, 08:03 PM   #51
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Sims View Post
Jillian love your new avatar picture and you rock. I am so glad Sweater Puppies is back and Tara...

I do know I was told in December through an Eccie pm that she ( THN ) was going to start posting stuff about me on her twitter account. I felt that was a threat to out me. It is one thing if I want to post pictures of myself or talk about myself but to have another provider or hobbiest threaten me. I felt my life was endanger in ways. The reason Thn does not like me is because of one simple post I made toward Matador in a thread I was given hell from that day forward.

I was even told by a Mod that if she is posting on a thread I can not post there. I guess we see who gets to post where they want too.

She put me in her precious private forum no way in Hell was I staying in there. I had myself removed asap.

I go in chat one nite and THN in there she starts shit thinking I did the poll thread that Sweater Puppies did and accused me of being Sweater Puppies. I love me some Sweater Puppies because she is smart, spunky, nice to me and just a great person.
Well can you imagine I was not even asked to be in her special forum. lol
She couldn't pay me to be in that and participate in her paid for me look at me program
Old 06-25-2014, 08:15 PM   #52
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Well she probably wanted me in there so she could Kick me out. I rather go have a drink with you, Jillian and several others then be in the Precious Forum.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:18 PM   #53
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I like drinks too, lol
Old 06-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #54
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, so I have been watching this thread and it has gotten quite ridiculous. I honestly have no dog in this fight but enough is enough. There are several trolls that have piped up and continually make asses of themselves. You know who you are, as does everyone else. I am in THN's forum and can assure everyone that no personal info is required to be in there or any other "private" forum on Eccie. I am in a few and I would know. Hell, I didn't give any real world info to create my hooker acct here in the first place. So, where all that bs is coming from is from the butt hurt folks that were not invited. I have met with Jamie outside the hobby and she is one of the most safety conscious and discreet people I have met. I am not sure why there is so much animosity brewing for her but it is pathetic. This is a HOOKER board. Who gives a rats ass if someone agrees or disagrees with your opinions? Is it going to make or break you in your RW? No, it isn't. I disagree with 90% of the stuff posted here but am not about to let it ruin my day or cause me to be a cunty, back stabbing bitch. Post your opinion and move the fuck on. The only thing I can say is that THN is a very passionate person and honestly steps up to the plate if she believes in the cause. What's wrong with that? She can have and voice her opinions just like everyone else. I have yet to see anyone prove any type of outing on her part. It is funny that there are several people that have posted in this thread that have been busted/banned for doing so. Multiple handles, pot stirrers, drama starters......I swear my teenage daughters are more mature than most of the "grown ass" men and women around these parts. It's quite obvious that there are lots of different personalities and we all are NOT going to click all the time, but this train wreck is complete and total bullshit. Find something positive/constructive to do with your time people. This is supposed to be a fun, stress free, get your rocks off kinda place. Co-Ed has become a complete and total mood killer. SMDH!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:59 PM   #55
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love it when you take control and get all fiesty and shit
Old 06-25-2014, 11:26 PM   #56
douche.mcbaggerson
Account Disabled

@Kendall4U

<slow clap>Nicely done. Bra-fucking-vo</slow clap>
Old 06-26-2014, 12:54 AM   #57
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

No one needs to be in the so called right cliché to be themselves on here...The ignorant individuals that put themselves above others are about as stupid as can be...I would never even entertain that thought of seeing them or sure as hell would not pay to be a member of a certain club on here...

Personally I enjoy the women that are just themselves on here and are not plastic or fake...
Old 06-26-2014, 01:34 AM   #58
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

For the life of me, I'll never understand how so many people who ostensively work for a living have this much fucking time on their hands.
Old 06-26-2014, 01:38 AM   #59
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
For the life of me, I'll never understand how so many people who ostensively work for a living have this much fucking time on their hands.
Must be nice, huh?? LOL
Old 06-26-2014, 02:36 AM   #60
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Any female sticking up for ThatHotMess, it's only a matter of time before she stabs you in the back too and then writes all about it on her twitter page. Give her a few drinks, a few unmentionables and I hear the cray-cray comes out. Be careful ladies.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women