Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2020, 11:00 PM   #46
Blackwidowspider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don’t know PX personally, but from I read in his opening, he comes across like a guy, hobbyist, monger, whatever you choose to call him, like a guy that marches to his own drum beat, doesn’t bow down to others, especially on a review/hooker site, doesn’t kiss ass like many others on this board and you know who you are, so by being that kind of person it’ll cause others to feel insecure about themselves and their insecurities will be on full display, just read through and you will see for yourself. He’s the kind of guy I would most likely share UTR provider intel with a without requiring much effort to prove trustworthiness, just saying.
Blackwidowspider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:04 PM   #47
Blackwidowspider
Valued Poster

This site doesn’t matter, site members don’t matter, including myself , only thing that matters is the Lovelies, the cash they bring in and great sessions, all else is peanuts.
Blackwidowspider is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:42 PM   #48
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Would you like some more rope...
i'm getting to ya bareback1961 the annoying little brother troll who is always trying to get attention from the big bro. i designate your new name henceforth to be bareback1961. has a good ring to it, especially on a hooker board, don't ya think?

Boardman isn't down for a sample boss troll of me, so i guess it falls to me to do the honors. so i will step up to the plate-probably in the next 3 or 4 days-to show you how it's done, cause when you finally had the floor all to yourself to troll in the spotlight with 10,000 screaming fans waiting for your show and chanting your name, you know what you did? you let me down, you let your 10,000 screaming fans down, and you let trolls everywhere across the world down. you frickin choked, man.

but no worries, bareback1961. imma show you how to troll like a boss. next time you're gonna stick the landing, as long as you take good notes and follow the blueprint i'm gonna give you..

btw, what the heck was shine thinking? 1st two posts back he trolls a point-happy roving supermod. geez shine you might want to buy a coconut island in the south pacific, declare yourself sovereign, and then declare that you have sovereign immunity. you'll have a better chance of that plan succeeding than the one you chose. (or ask Wakeup how that whole buying a private forum and then appointing yourself mod of that forum works.) anyway, wtf bro..

@blackwidow: lol sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:39 AM   #49
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider View Post
This site doesn’t matter, site members don’t matter, including myself , only thing that matters is the Lovelies, the cash they bring in and great sessions, all else is peanuts.

This thread, and others like it, is what's becoming of what once was a quality hobby site. Trolls and several members with multiple handles have ruined this place. The lack of moderation has also hurt. Where are SMI, DM, who the hell is El Chapo and skeeter? At least cryptkicker makes an occasional visit and helps out.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:23 AM   #50
tbone2u
Account Disabled

You are correct sir
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #51
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This thread, and others like it, is what's becoming of what once was a quality hobby site. Trolls and several members with multiple handles have ruined this place. The lack of moderation has also hurt. Where are SMI, DM, who the hell is El Chapo and skeeter? At least cryptkicker makes an occasional visit and helps out.
this thread was necessitated by the inability of bareback1961 to stay on topic and to abstain from trolling me in the Trump thread. am i happy about how it went down? hell naw. the trump thread was a simple test to see if my 1 thread could be moderated to be troll-free. the answer? nope. so now i can give 2 fucks. if you can't beat em, join em. bareback1961 gets off on trolling me, so imma return the favor. his trolling is sorry af btw but still annoying. going forward, i don't see myself participating on eccie except to finish my vegas thread and the occasional review. these mods could give 2 fucks about clamping down on the trolling that has ruined this site, imo. that includes crypt. instead of clamping down on the trolling, he closed my thread. wtf.

eccie is a cesspool and can't be helped.

Dear_John, at least your posts in the Trump thread were on topic, presenting a dissenting viewpoint, which is all good. dissenting viewpoints are all that.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 03:02 PM   #52
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

A) dont let the door hit your ass on the way out
B) Maybe now we can have the site back
C) I smell re-activated handles UITB
D) All of the above.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:28 PM   #53
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
A) dont let the door hit your ass on the way out
B) Maybe now we can have the site back
C) I smell re-activated handles UITB
D) All of the above.
sure bro. your threads are entertaining af, evidenced by your massive thread page views. i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your next awesome thread.

eventually, only the trolls are going to be left on the site. that's gonna give us some awesome content. i can't wait to see how fun the site will be.

i might stop by just to say
bahahahahahahahahahahaha...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:08 PM   #54
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would you like some more soap-on-a-rope...
minor fix
Old 04-18-2020, 08:11 PM   #55
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

+1 ^
Old 04-18-2020, 10:38 PM   #56
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
+1 ^
Try, one of the first axioms of trolling like a boss is never ever ever like your own posts. you must Try harder sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:22 PM   #57
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i might stop by just to say
bahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Is that a threat or a promise...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:38 PM   #58
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that a threat or a promise...
it's neither a threat nor a promise. it is what it is, sir.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:52 PM   #59
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
it is what it is, sir.
bhahahahahahahahahaha...
You are correct in that ALL your threads and posts amount to that summation...couldn't have said it any better!!
I appreciate you candid honesty
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 12:10 AM   #60
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
bhahahahahahahahahaha...
You are correct in that ALL your threads and posts amount to that summation...couldn't have said it any better!!
I appreciate you candid honesty
you call that trolling like a boss sir? some things speak for themselves and require no further explanation. now there may be some who remain foggy about the meaning of a statement whose meaning is patent and clear. wouldn't you agree that you may well be one of those people?
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women