Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41940
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #46
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Everyone, lets all hold hands and sing a song of togetherness, let all feelings of past trespasses fall from your heart, put a smile on your face and lets sing, I will start Kum Baya my lord, kum baya, are well feeling forgiveness in our hearts, are we ready to cast out the wickedness of the devil who lives in our hearts, come on now, sing it and sing it loud.

Okay if that didnt work, grab a bear, grab some ass and then grab some gr... and lets sing a different song LOL.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #47
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Whew.....
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #48
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

This is INSANE! This is supposed to be a HOBBY! It's not for providers to decide what constitutes a provider. It is for us, the consumers to decide. That some offer services others don't is a given in this "hobby". That anyone has the ability to post a link in their signature is proven to be allowed is a fact. If you don't like it take it up with owners of the site. But hammering. Another girl because you disagree with her choices in serice is wrong. Outing private information is unforgivable.

Now I have seen Christine. She is and does exactly as she advertises. Many who claim to be providers cannnot say the same. I am friends with many that will oppose and disagree with this post. But right is right. I hope they will understand this. Live and let live.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #49
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Who knew sex could bring out this much emotion in people?
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #50
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
Who knew sex could bring out this much emotion in people?
This is probably exactly why Bubba left the thread open, to see who would self-implode, who would explode and who can be culled from the herd through their own action(s).

I'm going to take a posting holiday!

Have a great day everyone!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #51
midwestmonique
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 8362
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to say that I agree with elena. I have been suspicious of this girl since she came from out of nowhere. How do we know she's not the police? Cuz she shows her boobs and a few guys have gotten a massage from her? She could be gathering info. You never know. And us providers know that you guys tend to have loose lips...and what do loose lips do? Sink ships! In all reality, if she's here for other reasons, it will soon come out. I just hope it doesn't take half of us with her! No offense christine, nothing against you personally. I would feel the same about anyone in your same shoes.

And swarmy you are an ass and you NEVER have anything positive to say. You couldn't even think of a positive handle.
midwestmonique is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #52
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't know of many LE who would show their breasts to random men just to get info about the hobby. Though there was that episode of Miami Vice I watched last night....
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:01 AM   #53
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

TNM's last posting rang true... she's not breaking any rules (now) that I know of. Any such rule breaking as defined by the site has been handled by the moderators. Her having a link to her site (in my opinion) is not a violation of this site's policies.

In fact, the fact that she is providing services that several men have requested in other areas of this site. I can't count how many times guys have posted on this site and others that they were looking for a good massage, and if she provides that service without HE or other such things then that is her perrogative. Just as it is the perrogative of actual VP to define and express the terms of the interactions with people.

What I don't understand is what others feel she is taking away from anyone else here? Some of the ladies here have a varied and extensive menu. I don't see why The Plaza III would ever have an issue with Paciugo. The former you can get salad, soup, a bottle of wine, a delicous steak and ice cream for dessert... The latter, you get Gelato. Sometimes, I just want Gelato.

Somehow, I just don't think that you guys are in the same league. And therefore she really shouldn't even be on your radar of interest. Outside of that, I don't think she should be allowed in VP only areas unless she qualifies as a VP... which means she can not post ads until she does. As far as her current signature, I don't see it as an ad. It is simply a link which expresses who she is and what she does and it conforms to the standards set forth on this site for all of its members.

Do I think TNM is a sleeper agent? No, in fact she's an old acquaintence of one of my best friends. So, after finding that out, I am likely to cut her some slack. As far as I know, she's not hurting anyone by showing a little breast and giving a good backrub at a competitive price for local certified massage praticioners.

TANK
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:27 AM   #54
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default self promotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
I have to say that I agree with elena. I have been suspicious of this girl since she came from out of nowhere. How do we know she's not the police? Cuz she shows her boobs and a few guys have gotten a massage from her? She could be gathering info. You never know. And us providers know that you guys tend to have loose lips...and what do loose lips do? Sink ships! In all reality, if she's here for other reasons, it will soon come out. I just hope it doesn't take half of us with her! No offense christine, nothing against you personally. I would feel the same about anyone in your same shoes.

And swarmy you are an ass and you NEVER have anything positive to say. You couldn't even think of a positive handle.
You make some valid points. When a newbie requests info or does a review, they are met with suspicion and sometimes rude comments. A new provider posts, shows some tits, the little head takes over and here come the white knights to the rescue should you raise any questions.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:05 AM   #55
Sens55
Valued Poster

I am not a White Knight. Anyone who's seen my posts on here should know that. But, as I've said, I've seen Christine, and if she's LE, I'm a monkey's uncle.

I guess I just don't see why this is such an issue. The VP's on here are getting up in arms about someone that isn't even competition. That she's not allowed in the VP areas has been dealt with. That she's allowed to have a link in her posts has been dealt with. This was all handled a long time ago. What's the issue now? And why does it have to be a 4-page fight spanning 2 or 3 threads. It is what it is. I don't see the need for this. This adds nothing to the hobby. Nothing to the debate. It endangers no one. What's the big deal? Let's move on.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #56
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a problem with it. I don't see why everyone else does. She's not bothering ME.
It takes all kinds. This is NOT a secret society. If it was they would be more selective about who they let join.
No one is making anyone click on her site in her signature line.
If it's not hurting you, stop worrying about it.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #57
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
I am not a White Knight. Anyone who's seen my posts on here should know that. But, as I've said, I've seen Christine, and if she's LE, I'm a monkey's uncle.

I guess I just don't see why this is such an issue. The VP's on here are getting up in arms about someone that isn't even competition. That she's not allowed in the VP areas has been dealt with. That she's allowed to have a link in her posts has been dealt with. This was all handled a long time ago. What's the issue now? And why does it have to be a 4-page fight spanning 2 or 3 threads. It is what it is. I don't see the need for this. This adds nothing to the hobby. Nothing to the debate. It endangers no one. What's the big deal? Let's move on.
It's not a big issue. It's just a bunch of chatty, petty, jealous girls crying. They can't stand anyone else taking their sunshine. For those who didn't know before, the past 4 pages have really let their true colors come out.

For Monique to say that "How do we know she's not the police?" is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I've heard her say. And that is really saying something. I have a feeling Moniques response is less about Christing and more about her hatred of me...but I really don't give a shit.

In case any of you ladies are wondering, most men are not attracted to pettiness, cattiness, immaturity and jealousy. Those are not attractive qualities. I guess you can either get over it or go crying into the arms of your white knights.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:26 AM   #58
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestmonique View Post
Does mean we can't still be friends?
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:39 AM   #59
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
In case any of you ladies are wondering, most men are not attracted to pettiness, cattiness, immaturity and jealousy. Those are not attractive qualities.
I don't agree with swarmyone very often, but I have to second this one. Most guys see drama or pettiness or arguments and steer clear of all of it.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #60
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Remember the Men are from Mars, Women from Venus book? We're different. Most of us guys don't see a problem with Topnotch...obviously some women DO.

I have a question...why doesn't Topnotch just become a VP. People in this thread have vouched for her (and if security is an issue, that's about as far as it goes). I know she doesn't provide all the services others do...but what is the threshold? I'd say a topless massage qualifies as at least a 'sensual massage' or 'body rub'.

Anyway, if she became a VP, would people's problems with her go away?

BTW, never seen her, never talked to her, I don't have a dog in this fight.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women