Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453270
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #46
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Skylar, is the shit Joe. Don't count her out. She's extremely intelligent. She's literally one of my very favorite providers, ever ever.

And as far as Romney saying that, well DUH. Everyone thinks it already. 36 million to 49 million on food stamps in Obama's term? It's slavery. Most of you would agree with me if you had any idea what being in the system really meant. How many folks that take aide, just do it because that's all they know?

I agree with his statement, making allowance for the percentage being off when he's just talking to folks. An enormous percentage will vote obama just because that's what they are told will keep their aide, even though Romney isn't going to take away the aide from folks that REALLY need it. It doesn't matter who's in, entitlements will HAVE to be cut.

And WTF, no matter who invented space travel, it will have to be carried to the next step by private industry. I sure hope it's American private industry. Thanks Obama. What a guy.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #47
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
WRONG AGAIN JOE.

The debt we are in IS NOT THE RESULT OF ENTITLEMENT SPENDING! Where did we waste milliions in the last 10 years? WARS!!!

You can't even pretend to be honest until you look at all the spending that occurred under GWB. Between the wars he started and the AGENCIES HE CREATED we are broke! How can you believe this garbage you spew?
The creation of The Department of Homeland Security was pushed by Democrats. Bush was pressured into going along.

From CNN.Com

The department is a direct result of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, which exposed security lapses and intelligence failures, and led to calls for sweeping changes to the nation's defense, intelligence and law enforcement sectors. (Fact sheet)
Bush initially resisted the idea of a new department, which had been championed primarily by Democrats in the wake of the attacks. But Bush embraced the concept in June and used the issue effectively on the campaign trail this past fall, criticizing Democrats who differed with him over the issue of labor rights within the new department.

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-11-25/p...PM:ALLPOLITICS
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:29 AM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
I notice Joe tries to resort to sarcasm when he is exposed for how wrong and ignorant he is.

Not enough sarcasm in the world to counter that ignorance!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
. But Bush embraced the concept in June and used the issue effectively on the campaign trail this past fall, criticizing Democrats who differed with him over the issue of labor rights within the new department.

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-11-25/p...PM:ALLPOLITICS

From your own post. Did Bush veto the bill? No. Did he embrace it later? It does appear so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #50
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Romney just said what every conservative knows. The freeloader vote is locked in. They don't pay taxes. They don't give a damn that we're going bankrupt. The welfare parasites will suck the government teat until it runs dry.
Joe here's a chart that shows what States pay the least taxes- can you tell me what these states have in common- i.e- which Party do these states traditionally lean towards?

wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #51
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Hey BigTex, Louie, WTF and TTH I noticed WhirlWay has yet to comment on this very important political mishap-hmmm I wonder why????????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #52
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Skylar, is the shit Joe. Don't count her out. She's extremely intelligent. She's literally one of my very favorite providers, ever ever.

And as far as Romney saying that, well DUH. Everyone thinks it already. 36 million to 49 million on food stamps in Obama's term? It's slavery. Most of you would agree with me if you had any idea what being in the system really meant. How many folks that take aide, just do it because that's all they know?

I agree with his statement, making allowance for the percentage being off when he's just talking to folks. An enormous percentage will vote obama just because that's what they are told will keep their aide, even though Romney isn't going to take away the aide from folks that REALLY need it. It doesn't matter who's in, entitlements will HAVE to be cut.

And WTF, no matter who invented space travel, it will have to be carried to the next step by private industry. I sure hope it's American private industry. Thanks Obama. What a guy.
I don't doubt her intelligence. There are lots of smart liberals, just like there are lots of smart conservatives.

I think the primary difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals tend to make decisions based on emotion instead of reason. That doesn't mean that liberals aren't capable of reason. It means, that most liberals tend to let their emotions overide reason, in the decision making process, at least when it comes to politics.

Women are just as smart as men. However, women do tend to be, more liberal than men. The reason that women tend to be more liberal than men is that typically, women are driven more their heart than by their head. Women tend to be liberal because they are more likely to let emotion overide reason.

Women are designed by nature, or God, to be the primary care givers to children. This means that women are instinctively more nurturing and more tender hearted. It stands to reason, that the Democrat nanny state is more appealing to women than men.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #53
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
women are driven more their heart than by their head. .

Is that like being driven by your dick in men?

And you know that sucks..... I believe I should make it or not based on my own merit. I also am very willing, and do often, give every single thing I have to someone else. I get ridiculed daily about being someone center right....... I just had a thought for a thread.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #54
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Careful don't say fuck, you will hurt JB's fragile sensibilities.

You gotta speak to JB as though he was a southern debutant and add a few "I do declare"s in the mix if you expect him to reasonable and competently answer a question.

why Miss Skylar, I do declare, I think youre right

Rhett
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

WTF do you mean no matter who?

It was government inspired and funded! Just like the internet.

There is something called Economy of Scale you silly SOB's need to learn. It is the same with the Chevy Volt.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:51 AM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Joe here's a chart that shows what States pay the least taxes- can you tell me what these states have in common- i.e- which Party do these states traditionally lean towards?

The Republican states pay lower taxes partly because they tend not to have state income taxes. They don't need state income taxes because they tend to have less government; that's a good thing.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #57
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

This whole thread is an example of the problem. Obama supporters look at isolated facts and claim to be correct. Republican supporters do the same. The reality is both parties have proven incompetent. The entitlement programs ARE a major problem since they were not funded properly from the inception. On top of that Congress has spent every penny collected so that the surplus is no longer available and hidden that by including the surplus in the total budget so that the public could not see how badly they were overspending for decades. This has been going on for 60+ years and is now getting ready to blow up in our faces.

I will vote for Romney this time simply because the democrats have proven for the past 5.5 years that they have controlled Congress and the last 3.5 years in the presidency that they will not address the financial disaster we are facing. Raising taxes on the rich will not solve the problem and they have no other solution. They have proven they are unwilling to spend less. For the most part I agree with them on the social issues but they really do not matter at this time. My fear is that the republicans will use this financial crises to get elected and then continue avoiding the hard issues because they want to get reelected. I really wish there was a third choice but there is not. As long as the voters want hand outs or are worried about who gets married or smokes pot the libertarians have no chance.

The media has also proven to be totally incompetent and lazy because they are not critically analyzing the proposals of either party. As Clinton stated most of this is simple arithmetic. Unfortunately it appears that most people, including himself, don't bother to apply it.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #58
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

The states that have no state income taxes are Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. And the map depicts the states that have the highest percentage on Non-Payers not the state with the least taxes overall.

So what excuses do the other states have?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
The states that have no state income taxes are Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming.

So what excuses do the other states have?
Without this new found oil , Texas would be in a world of hurt.

States that do not invest in education , steal other states grads that do. Our system is way more complex than a few sound bytes can digest.

I agree with Laz for the most part, though I'd never vote for a piece of crap like Romney. SOB is a vulture disguised as a Dove.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:03 PM   #60
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

I will vote for Romney this time simply because the democrats have proven for the past 5.5 years that they have controlled Congress and the last 3.5 years in the presidency that they will not address the financial disaster we are facing.
Pause, so your solution is to put the party that had the white house for 8 years and the congress for 6 and caused this mess back into power?????

That makes no fucking sense at all.

And Clinton DID use Arithmetic, that's how he created the surplus that the republican's squandered.

SMH
markroxny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women